Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholy of Eagleflight...

3 posters

Go down

Melancholy of Eagleflight... Empty Melancholy of Eagleflight...

Post by Sasori of teh Red Sahndz! Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:00 pm

Eagleflight ran over towards a grove of trees, stopping to catch her breath under a twisted elm with a rabbit hole. She sat down, and curled her tail tightly over her forepaws as a rare form of mental security. What am i doing here? These cats don't need me. I'm just a fish in a fresh kill pile of mice. an incignificant little fish. I haven't done anything for these cats. i've only caused problems. i could have killed Watertail! i had to stop Pinepaw and give him a list of herbs that don't even grow here! I don't know the warrior code here. I'm out of place here, i don't belong here. I belong in venomclan. but there is no venomclan. exactly. i don't even deserve to be alive. all that i know is gone. my family, my culture, my world. i'm just a fly-away, an untied strand of the world, soon to fall away... she ducked into the rabbit hole and curled into the the tightest ball she could manage and fell into a troubled, dreamless sleep.
Sasori of teh Red Sahndz!
Sasori of teh Red Sahndz!

Warning System : Melancholy of Eagleflight... WarningBar-Gloss1

https://www.youtube.com/user/graystripe79

Back to top Go down

Melancholy of Eagleflight... Empty Re: Melancholy of Eagleflight...

Post by Hidan of teh hot springs Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:33 pm

Eagleflight did not realize Sparrowflight, her sister was watching the whole time from a low covered tree-branch. She jumped down "Eagleflight what troubles you?" she said to her sister trying to wake her in a soft way.
Hidan of teh hot springs
Hidan of teh hot springs

Location : EARTH,at my house, at my computer, writing fan-fiction

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:46 pm

Minfur padded through the terra. She breathed in the fresh, crisp scent.
Wow, you can see for many, many jackel-trots! She thought, looking around the WindClan territory. Suddenly, something shiny, like a spider web covered with dew.
Minkfur sniffed it and recoiled, her ears flattening at the smell. Sharp and dull, and smelling a bit like mouse dropping. From where she came from, twolegs did not exist, so she didn't know what this shiny stuff was. She blinked when she saw a large weed sprouting from the base of the hard "web".
Oh? What's this?
She sniffed it. It had a sharp tang to it. It smelled much like the web, only without the mouse droppings. It had a blue bud attatched to the drooping stem. Suddenly, the wind blew hard and Minkfur had to duck and flatten her ears.
When the wind passed, Minkfur felt as if she had been skinned. She looked back at the herb, but the blue bud was gone. She sighed and turned tail.
The weather is horrible here. Snow blowing randomly, the rain soaking one to the bone and farther... This is no life. What's going here?
Suddenly, she caught voices coming from one of the rare trees found in WindClan territory. Minkfur decided to stay and investigate. She saw one of the warriors, Eaglesomething.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down