Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHEEEEEEEE~ Moonhigh hunting.......*ominous music* hehe. I'm tired of this character.

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

WHEEEEEEEE~ Moonhigh hunting.......*ominous music* hehe. I'm tired of this character. Empty WHEEEEEEEE~ Moonhigh hunting.......*ominous music* hehe. I'm tired of this character.

Post by DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:14 pm

Sunflower's eyes locked on the rabbit. It was scrawny, yes, but still prey. Unless it was contaminated with that poison stuff Lostpaw told everyone about. The rabbit scented her and instantly took flight across the snowy ground. She dashed after it at full pelt, trailing it to the RiverClan border. ((let's say there's a river, 'kay?)) The rabbit leaped across the icy stones for the opposite bank, almost falling into the rushing water that hadn't yet completely frozen over. The she-cat bounded after it as its tail vanished into the undergrowth beyond. Sunflower tuned out the sound of the gurgling water below her as she leaped onto the first stone. Her paws slipped as she prepared to jump to the next one, and she fell into the water with a surprised yowl.
She churned her paws like she'd seen RiverClan cats do, but to no avail. A wave crashed into her and she was swept below the surface. She was dazed for a moment, then rose to the surface as the blood in her ears roared and the freezing water seeped through her pelt.
"Help!" she yowled. The water crashed deafeningly around her, and her limbs started going numb. "Sombody, hel--" her scream was cut short by blow to the back of her head. Another surge of water knocked her against the ice frozen from the shore again and she gave into cold unconciousness as the swift current swept her underwater.

ooc: I'm tired of 'er, I really am.
Well.....maybe she won't die......*contemplation*
BUT I WANT HER TO DIE...!
ARG!

Last edited by Sunflower on Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:26 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Garblefarble.)
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS

Warning System : WHEEEEEEEE~ Moonhigh hunting.......*ominous music* hehe. I'm tired of this character. WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

WHEEEEEEEE~ Moonhigh hunting.......*ominous music* hehe. I'm tired of this character. Empty Re: WHEEEEEEEE~ Moonhigh hunting.......*ominous music* hehe. I'm tired of this character.

Post by Lynx Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:24 pm

OOC: Leopardpaw of Shadowclan can kill her if you want. I want him to go crazy anyway ^^
Lynx
Lynx

Warning System : WHEEEEEEEE~ Moonhigh hunting.......*ominous music* hehe. I'm tired of this character. WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

WHEEEEEEEE~ Moonhigh hunting.......*ominous music* hehe. I'm tired of this character. Empty Re: WHEEEEEEEE~ Moonhigh hunting.......*ominous music* hehe. I'm tired of this character.

Post by DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:36 pm

ooc: lol naw that's okay
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:23 pm

Raindapple heard a shriek of terror,cut off with a faint gurgling sound. She raced towards the river,splashing into the water and standing,the muddy brown water lapping at her belly fur. She spotted Sunflower's pale coat...And plunged in after her Clanmate,not even thinking.

She was instantly swept under the churning waves,and she flailed with her paws to try and swim. Then she finally had a thought;What if her kits died because of the freezing cold water? But she shook it away,struggling after Sunflower to try and grasp her scruff in her jaws.
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:40 pm

Leafpaw, was again, hanging out by the river as she wasn't supposed to. Right now she was supposed to be hunting, but instead she decided to hang out around here and just... sit. She smelled the oh so familiar fishy scent of RiverClan that wafted over from their territory.

She twitched her ears as she heard panicked voices to the side of her. Quickly she got up and ran towards the noise, what was the problem? What was going on? To her horror she saw Raindapple and Sunflower stuck in the currents of the river, Sunflower, looking like she'd already drowned.

She had to help! But what to do? Jump in herself! No, she couldn't. She'd only swam once, and it took all the energy from her body. She looked around quickly and found a stick (conveniently placed) and snatched it up quickly. Stretching her neck as far as she could, Leafpaw held out the stick.

"Grab on!" She yowled to Raindapple.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:46 pm

Raindapple barely heard Leafpaw's yowl,and she struggled up-stream towards her watery figure. She grabbed onto the stick with her claws,but howled in terror as she slipped back into the current and underwater.

The huge black tom,his fur smelling of reeds and fish,padded up to the border,his eyes uninterested in the least. Then he paused. He'd heard a yowl. He raced down stream a little bit,arriving just as a tortoiseshell she-cat disappeared beneath the waves. He launched himself into the river,swimming easily towards her. He grasped her by the scruff and yanked backwards,heading towards the shore.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:58 pm

Leafpaw's heart quickened in pace as she watched Raindapple slip from the branch and keep going down with the current. What would happen? Would she live? What could she do? What would she say to the clan? They lost two warriors because she failed to save them?

She gasped as she saw a black tom jump into the river and grab Raindapple. Who was that? He smelled of RiverClan, and he seemed... familiar. Was that who she thought it was...?
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:07 pm

Raindapple went limp when she felt teeth meet in her scruff,and she gasped for breath,her muzzle held just above the water. They seemed to struggled in the river forever,but then she felt pebbles brush her paws,and she opened her eyes to see that she was on the ThunderClan side of the river. The mysterious tom released her,and she slumped on the bank,coughing and gasping for air.

the black tom turned to Leafpaw,his tone brisk and urgent. "Leafpaw,there's another one,right?" The water ran off of his pelt as though it were made of duck feathers,and his amber eyes gauged the other apprentice's reaction. "Well? Is there another one?"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:18 pm

Yes! She recognized the way the water fell off his fur. She recognized the way it smoothly fell off his fur and onto the ground. That was Batpaw. She snapped away from her mesmerized thoughts when he asked her his question again. What was with her and paying attention? It was like she missed everything.

She searched her mind, her mouth agape, trying to figure out what he had said to her. "Uh... Yes!" She said quickly as she remembered. "Sunflower! She's right there!" She pointed at the water to the unconscious she-cat.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:23 pm

Batpaw nodded and turned,leaping in one fluid movement back into the water. He swam strongly,reaching Sunflower within moments. He buried his teeth in her scruff,pulling her towards shore. He hauled her up onto the bank,dropping her beside Raindapple. "Are you alright?"he demanded the ThunderClan cats,but his eyes were on Leafpaw.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:28 pm

"Y-Yes." Leafpaw mewed as she looked over her clanmates. The tortoiseshell she-cat returned Batpaw's gaze. Her eyes held a curious, and mystified gaze in them as she watched the larger tom. How'd he get so big? "I guess these are one of the days I wished I could swim," she said, trying to make light of the situation. She should probably start getting back and taking these two to the medicine den.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:30 pm

"Wait,this is the second time I've had to save ThunderClan cats. Right?" His voice was gruff,but a sparkle of amusement lit his eyes. "We need to get these two back to camp,or they'll freeze if they haven't already."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:37 pm

Leafpaw's ears lowered in embarrassment. She was the first one he had to save, and now Raindapple and Sunflower seemed to be the second ones. It made her feel like a burden.

She lifted her ears again and nodded. "I don't think I can carry them both by myself." She bent down to grasp Raindapple by the scruff, hoping the she-cat warrior was okay, and nothing had damaged her too bad.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:41 pm

Raindapple groaned as she was lifted,and blinked her eyes open. "Wha- Leafpaw?"she mewed feebly.

Batpaw nodded and grabbed Sunflower again. "We need to hurry."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:34 am

ooc: lol three torties?
DUH NUH NUH NUH NUH NUH NUH NUH DUH NUH NUH NUH NUH NUH NUH NUH BATPAW!!!!!

....there's not really anything to post when your cat's unconcious, is there..?
Pfft I guess not. I can't think of anything TwT
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:25 pm

OOC: ... Hehe, I guess there are.

Now if only Robinkit was still in RC. XD

"It's going to be alright, Raindapple," Leafpaw mewed through a mouth full of fur. She dragged the older she-cat along, walking b wards and occasionally looking behind her to see where she was going. She didn't know how else to pull Raindapple except that way, but she felt like she was moving too slow. What if they froze before they got to camp! Or they got greencough and died! It be all her fault no doubt.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:12 pm

Batpaw grumbled encouragement to Leafpaw as he easily dragged the older warrior through the damp forest. He had to pause for a moment to let her catch up,nearly wincing at the overwhelming scent of ThunderClan.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:49 pm

Leafpaw dragged Raindapple as she started to pass, Batpaw. "I wish I had the same strength you do," she said to him while she still pulled, moving slowly alone. Raindapple seemed to be weighing her down. Why was she so heavy! Why couldn't she have the same build as him? She felt small compared to him, and she was small. She was only a little taller from her kit days, and he was... what... warrior tall!?
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:03 pm

"Advantage of swimming,I guess."Batpaw grumbled,dragging Sunflower again. He reached Leafpaw's side and stayed there,padding evenly over the unfamiliar land. He was frustrated that the ThunderClan cat was moving so slowly,but he dealt with it.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:12 pm

Leafpaw put down Raindapple gently. She groaned as she felt weight come away from her neck. She shifted quickly and grabbed Raindapple's scruff again and moved on. This time she was walking forward instead of backward. She tried her best not to trip over Raindapple, she knew nothing would go good if she did.

Quickly Leafpaw found that walking this way made it easier for her to carry the large she-cat, and she moved faster than she had before.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:02 pm

"That's it."Batpaw grumbled,picking up his pace. "We're almost there."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:22 pm

Leafpaw nodded. She could smell the familiar scents of each of the clanmembers as they moved around camp. The THunderClan scent was getting stronger with each pawstep, and that motivated Leafpaw to move faster, and she did, but not too fast. She didn't want to cause more problems to Raindapple.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:22 pm

ooc: I'm just gonna post with a different character because I wanna speed this along.

Starkit leaped high into the air, flailing her front paws at the pale-colored moth a few mouse-lengths above her nose. She flopped back into the snow, and crouched, flat to the cold earth. A fat snowflake landed on her pink nose. She sneezed, sending the snow in front of her flying. She growled playfully and batted the ground, sending more flakes into the air. She laughed and pounced into the air again, this time snapping her jaws at the snowflakes. When she landed, her ears pricked, detecting voices nearby.
"Mouse-dung...!" she glanced around, looking for a place to hide. If she was found outside of camp, she'd be in deep doo-doo.
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:25 pm

Batpaw padded into the camp,his eyes dark. He saw a tiny silver she-cat stop and stare at him,her sapphire colored eyes wide. He nodded to her and waited patiently for Leafpaw,uneasiness gnawing in his belly. Then he heard bracken crunching,and he turned his head to see a small kit. Dang,these ThunderClan cats were small.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:33 pm

Starkit stared after the two cats, both dragging the bodies of she-cats with partially frozen, wet, mottled pelts. She wondered if they'd fallen into the river. She bounded into the camp after them, curious.
"I'll go get Moonkit and mother, so they can see, too." she quickly made her way to the nursery to find them.
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next