Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fernkit's question (not apprenticeship, memser only)

2 posters

Go down

Fernkit's question (not apprenticeship, memser only) Empty Fernkit's question (not apprenticeship, memser only)

Post by Cheesles Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:00 pm

Fernkits galloped around the clearing after a ball of moss. Diving past passing warrior staying clear of there paws.

(no muse till mems comes)
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Fernkit's question (not apprenticeship, memser only) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Fernkit's question (not apprenticeship, memser only) Empty Re: Fernkit's question (not apprenticeship, memser only)

Post by Member Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:12 pm

Littlestar chuckled as he watched Fernkit play around with some moss. He walked over to the little kit and looked down at her with a smile. "Having fun?"
Administrator

Warning System : Fernkit's question (not apprenticeship, memser only) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Fernkit's question (not apprenticeship, memser only) Empty Re: Fernkit's question (not apprenticeship, memser only)

Post by Cheesles Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:16 am

"Yes." Fernkit mewed half heartedly before looking up. "Oh sorry!" She cowered expecting a huge telling off for talking to the leader like that.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Fernkit's question (not apprenticeship, memser only) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:50 am

Littlestar tilted his head down at Fernkit who seemed startled at his presence. "It's alright, Fernkit," he assured her. His ears drooped a little at her actions. He didn't like it, this total respect that seemed to come with being a leader.

No muse... and probably none for the rest of this thread.
Administrator

Warning System : Fernkit's question (not apprenticeship, memser only) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:05 am

Fernkit straightened up and tilted her head to one side looking the leader up and down before tilting her head the other way and doing the same. "Why are there leaders?"
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:57 am

"Why are there leaders? Hm." He tilted his head as he started to think. Why were there leaders? Leaders were always... self-appointed when a new group is formed. It's usually whoever takes action or starts the idea, no? "I think there are leaders to keep order, make sure a task gets done, keep everyone on good terms with each other, and manage everyone and makes sure everyone survives and the clan doesn't disband... as well as other things." He grinned at her. That's what he thought it was about, keeping order and making sure that everyone is safe and happy. Right? He hadn't missed something, had he?
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:15 pm

"But why do leaders get nine lives? And dreams from the Starclan?" She asked inquistively.

(*teehee* the starclan!)
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down