Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battered and bruised (Openenenenened)

3 posters

Go down

Battered and bruised (Openenenenened) Empty Battered and bruised (Openenenenened)

Post by Wolvine Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:36 pm

Deathpaw sat outside the apprentice den, licking his scratches. Everytime he bent his neck a sharp pain from the wound inflicted by Itachi shot through his body, each time renewing his hatred for the cats that had caused him so much suffering. He remembered his vow, and began to think. I was too weak to dispose of them before. I have the advantege though; they never recived propper training from a warrior. I will wait and become stronger. He growled and kicked a stone that was infront of him.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Battered and bruised (Openenenenened) WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Battered and bruised (Openenenenened) Empty Re: Battered and bruised (Openenenenened)

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:38 pm

Rainpaw saw the apprentice in front of her angry and injured. She padded slowly out of the den, the fresh scar along her neck blossoming shortly with pain. "Hi." she sat down beside Deathpaw.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Warning System : Battered and bruised (Openenenenened) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Battered and bruised (Openenenenened) Empty Re: Battered and bruised (Openenenenened)

Post by Wolvine Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:20 am

Deathpaw growled and narrowed his eyes. "Do not feel sorry for me Rainpaw." He hissed. "I don't accept charrity."
No muse..Ever.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:56 pm

Rainpaw turned and let out a hiss in reply. "I pity noone, if they're hurt, it's because of their own stupidity." she snarled. Her fur began to bristle and her lips curled up over her long fangs.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:59 pm

Batpaw yawned and padded into camp,his expression bored and tired. He stopped in front of the apprentice den,seeing the new apprentice Deathpaw and Rainpaw hissing at each other. "I don't even want to know,"he grumbled,pushing his way through the two roughly,his broad shoulders scraping their fur.
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:09 pm

Rainpaw lost it, she pounced upon Batpaw. She bit down on fur, then she opened to her eyes to see black fur. She let her jaws go limp as she hopped off Batpaw, "Sorry." she mumbled, her pelt hot with embarrasment.

Last edited by Goldenstorm on Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:14 pm

OOC:He is a black cat. XD

Batpaw grunted,glaring behind him at Rainpaw and Deathpaw. "Let's get it straight right now;Do not mess with me."he growled,lashing his tail and disappearing into his den.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:20 pm

ooc: AT LEAST I GOT THE B RIGHT. hee hee.

Rainpaw watched as Batpaw stalked into his den. She shook her head furiously. Calm down, it's not healthy to loose your temper like this. She decided she would go down to the river, perhaps take a swim to help her cool down. "I'll deal with you later." she growled. She started to pad her way out of camp.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:23 pm

OOC:LOL

Batpaw curled up in his nest,still grumbling about how annoying the younger apprentices were. He still remembered meeting Leafpaw out at the river tonight,and he found himself hoping she'd be there again tomorrow. He shook his head,a little angry about his liking of a ThunderClan cat,and fell asleep.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:53 pm

Deathpaw rolled his eyes and strolled back into the apprentice's den. These cats were idiots. Rainpaw was a freak who had no control over her temper. Batpaw had warned him not to touch him, even when Deathpaw was doing nothing at all. His mentor, Arcticsplash seemed not to care. Ebonypaw was off doing Starclan knows what and her sister, Spiralpaw, the cat who annoyed him the most was off doing medicine cat apprentice things. Tigerpaw...Well Tigerpaw was alright, but she was probably the only half-decent apprentice the clan had. Then there wa Naruto and Ssuke, somewhere in the forest. The cats he had vowed to kill. He growled loudly then scraped his claws along the rocks before settling down into his nest.

OOC> He is one disturbed cat O.o
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down