Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I was bored so I went hunting....(Wolvine,Kira,and...maybe Jet and Titan)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I was bored so I went hunting....(Wolvine,Kira,and...maybe Jet and Titan) Empty I was bored so I went hunting....(Wolvine,Kira,and...maybe Jet and Titan)

Post by Naruto Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:45 pm

Naruto crept away from the makeshift camp that she and Sasuke had been staying at just outside of RiverClan territory,her ears and tail low just in case Itachi was about. Since they'd been staying out in the forest,she'd noticed that there were a lot more enemies to be wary of. There was Sasuke's older brother,Itachi,and there were badgers,foxes,and don't forget that half of RiverClan now wanted them dead. Including her former friend,Deathpaw,and her sisters,Ebonypaw and Spiralpaw.

But she wouldn't go back. She'd already turned her back to the warrior code. And I wouldn't leave Sasuke out here to face Itachi alone.she reminded herself,stepping over the border warily. A sense of foreboding filled her as the scent of her former home flooded her senses,and she shuddered before going over to a stream,swollen from the recent rain and snow.

She sat at the edge of the water,her reflection shimmering as silver fish swam just beneath the surface,trying to catch the insects that fell from the trees. Her paw flashed into the water and she pulled out a fish,which she swiftly killed and set beside her.
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : I was bored so I went hunting....(Wolvine,Kira,and...maybe Jet and Titan) WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

I was bored so I went hunting....(Wolvine,Kira,and...maybe Jet and Titan) Empty Re: I was bored so I went hunting....(Wolvine,Kira,and...maybe Jet and Titan)

Post by Wolvine Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:59 pm

Amber eyes watched Naruto's every move. A soft growl esacaped his throat as the dark brown tabby padded slowly, making no noise. Deathpaw had thought this through as soon as he saw his former Clanmate. He had checked which way the wind was blowing, examined the path he was to take. He clamly walked up to the she-cat until he was hardly half a mouse length away. He narrowed his eyes and let out a sudden hiss.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : I was bored so I went hunting....(Wolvine,Kira,and...maybe Jet and Titan) WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

I was bored so I went hunting....(Wolvine,Kira,and...maybe Jet and Titan) Empty Re: I was bored so I went hunting....(Wolvine,Kira,and...maybe Jet and Titan)

Post by Naruto Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:02 pm

Naruto's eyes widened and she whirled,spitting in surprise. Then she froze. "D-Deathpaw?"she stuttered,starting to take a step back. Then her paw hit cold water,and she knew she was trapped. Her heart thundered in her chest but she said in a cold voice,"Why are you here?"
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : I was bored so I went hunting....(Wolvine,Kira,and...maybe Jet and Titan) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:04 pm

"Why would I not be here? This is where I live." He swished his tail angrily. "The question is, why are you here?" Deathpaw unsealthed his claws, prepareing to attack.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : I was bored so I went hunting....(Wolvine,Kira,and...maybe Jet and Titan) WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:08 pm

"I'm hunting. Isn't that what rogues do?"she growled,her own claws sliding out as anger surfaced to hide her fear. Why was she afraid? She had a power that no other cat in the history of the Clans ever had. So why was she nearly jumping out of her fur every time Deathpaw spoke?

Naruto narrowed her eyes,lashing her tail. Her spiky fur started to bristle,again hiding the fact that she was trembling. "Why don't you just do it. Spiralpaw,Ebonypaw,nor Sasuke are here to stop you."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:13 pm

"Because there is always the chance you would jump into the river. I'm no fool. You where once a Riverclan cat. You can swim." Deathpaw replied calmly. "And I know if I hold you up long enough, your boyfriend will come looking for you."
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:15 pm

"He is not my boyfriend!"Naruto said loudly,growling in frustration. "And you know I was never one for swimming. I only swim 'cause I have to,not because I want to." She shook the water from her paws in emphasis.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:19 pm

ooc: you do know that Naru and Sasu were way past Shadowclan territory... So, Naru would have had to walk from past Shadowclan to Riverclan... That would take forever... ><
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:26 pm

OOC:Eh....I'm pretending that she went there then. XD
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:26 pm

"You sure act like it." He hissed. Deathpaw's nech began to burn and he recoiled for a moment, cursing the cat who had struck his neck. "Anyway, its much mor efun to see you struggle."
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:30 pm

Her eyes widened briefly in horror but she forced it down behind cold anger. "Well then,what are you going to do? Talk me to death?"she growled in a faint voice. I actually worried about this cat when he was attacked by Itachi!her mind screeched at her,making her cringe slightly. Now run!
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:43 pm

Deathpaw hissed in annoyance. "You left the clan because of a idiotic kit with emotional issues who harldy knew how to hunt. You left me when that cat nearly killed me. Why shouldn't I just finish you know? He'll come anyway."
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:51 pm

Naruto lifted her head,giving Deathpaw a clear view of her throat. "Why not? I came from ShadowClan territory. He won't be able to get here fast enough" Anger flared brightly inside of her as she listened to her former friend's insults,but she held back the sharp retort that nearly came out.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:24 pm

"Wow... You guys are idiots, you know?"

A monotone voice of a young tom echoed from every corner of the forest, bouncing off the water, and hanging in the air. Dull eyes gleamed from a bush. A silver-gray long-furred tom stepped out, his ears pricked as he listened to the blabbering of the two ex-friends. The tip of his tail twitched with annoyance. "Naruto..." He said, his monotone voice dull and unwelcoming. "If you let that fool of a Riverclan tom kill you, then what will you do? Rot in the ground? Rot in Nightclan? It's not like you can go to Starclan anymore... So, why die." He eyed the she-cat and stalked over to the two. "Also, it hurts that you'd underestimate me, Naruto." He half-sneered. It was the most emotion he'd shown since Itachi, but that was his way of showing... Eh... Friendship... Somewhat...
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:06 pm

Naruto glared at Sasuke. "I wasn't underestimating you. I figured you wouldn't bother coming at all." Her voice was like ice. Then she turned to Deathpaw,growling in sheer rage. "Why did you come here at all? To remind me of RiverClan? To beg me to come back? Or were you going to kill me like you told me you would last time?"she snarled coldly,all fear gone as she glared at her former friend with such anger she'd never felt before.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:31 pm

Deathpaw hissed. "You may think I'm a bloodthirsty nubjob, but I know when I'm outnumbered. You two have not revied propper training and once I'm a warrior I'll be able to take both of you on." He turned to look at Naruto. "After what you did to me, bringing you back to Riverclan would be the last thing I would ever do." Deathpaw hissed angrily.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:01 pm

"Good."Naruto spat. "Maybe once you're a warrior you can finally decide when to let others go." She started walking forwards,closing her eyes in anger and brushing roughly past Deathpaw. "And if you ever hurt Sasuke,I will personally rip your throat out. Friend or not."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:21 pm

Deathpaw hissed, unable to contain his anger anymore. He lunged at Naruto, claws full extent, but somehow he managed to remain in control, relativly calm, as if he attacked and killed cats often, which of coure he did not.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:26 pm

Sasuke sighed as he watched the event unfold. Idiot... The silver-gray tom lunged for Deathpaw, aiming for the wound that Itachi had inflicted on the other tom. His claws were unsheathed, and his sharp teeth were bared. The wound on Deathpaw still didn't have fur growing back yet, so he would easily be able to sink his claws and teeth in it. "You're an idiot, Deathpaw..." He muttered.

ooc: he's actually saving Naru... that's a change of heart. xD
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:35 pm

Deathpaw's eyes flashed towards Sasuke. It was then he realized what the tom wanted to do. Hissing, He lept at Sasuke, hopeing to knock him down. He had been stupid to start fighting, but he knew there was no escape now.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:11 pm

Naruto growled in anger,leaping back to avoid Deathpaw's first attack. Then she saw Sasuke leaping at Deathpaw....To try and save her? What in StarClan's name was going on?!

With a snarl of rage,she jumped at Deathpaw,aiming to intercept him before he hit Sasuke by ducking underneath him,then rocketing upward to nail him in the stomach,or to pop up in front of him.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:12 pm

Sasuke rolled his eyes at the pathetic attack of the Apprentice. The tom swiftly dodged the tom and sat back. His eyes locked on Naruto's movements, as if he were memorizing them, which he wasn't. The silver-gray tom blinked, his dull eyes showing pure boredom.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:26 pm

Naruto missed,of course,because of her terrible aiming. "Mouse-dung!"she hissed,spitting out mud because she'd landed on her face next to the river. She jumped to her paws and whirled,fur bristling,to see that Sasuke was OK. She sighed in relief,relaxing just slightly,so that if Deathpaw decided to attack her,she'd be ready. Or not. Eh....She didn't know.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:53 pm

OOC: Opps, I just noticed this thread, *giggle-snort* I will post when I get some muse
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:15 pm

Deathpaw turned and hissed. He lashed his tail furiously and eyed the cats. He froze midsnarl and sat down, not takeing his angry gaze off Naruto.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next