Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You and me? Hunting? (dun know good topic name, just naru and me only)

3 posters

Go down

You and me? Hunting? (dun know good topic name, just naru and me only) Empty You and me? Hunting? (dun know good topic name, just naru and me only)

Post by Cheesles Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:07 pm

Shadowclaw padded beside his new found friend. His dark tabby stripes rippled as he walked. His large claws slid in and out nervously. Cause in fact he was. His tail swayed. She could smell the river ahead. A distration. He thought, it was a little awkawrd being such a good friend of the oposite gender.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : You and me? Hunting? (dun know good topic name, just naru and me only) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

You and me? Hunting? (dun know good topic name, just naru and me only) Empty Re: You and me? Hunting? (dun know good topic name, just naru and me only)

Post by Naruto Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:10 pm

Flarestorm was oblivious to Shadowclaw's nervousness,instead focusing on the hunt. "Ya think the fish are OK to eat now that the poison's gone?"she asked casually,glancing at him sideways.
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : You and me? Hunting? (dun know good topic name, just naru and me only) WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

You and me? Hunting? (dun know good topic name, just naru and me only) Empty Re: You and me? Hunting? (dun know good topic name, just naru and me only)

Post by Cheesles Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:01 am

"I dun know. We could take 'em back and get 'em checked. I think it would be ok." He mewed doubling back al nervousness vanishing. In his jaws he already held a fish.

(I think after this thread we should skip a bit of time. After this thread I will make another one where they start to consider kits if that is ok with you.)
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : You and me? Hunting? (dun know good topic name, just naru and me only) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:39 pm

OOC:OK.

Flarestorm purred. "Nice catch." Then she stopped,ears pricked as she heard a faint scuffling. A water vole scurried towards an acorn,tiny heart-beat racing. She crouched and pounced,killing it easily. She turned to Shadowclaw,the creature hanging limply from her jaws.
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : You and me? Hunting? (dun know good topic name, just naru and me only) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:50 pm

"Right back at you." Shadowclaw mewed cheerfully.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:18 pm

Flarestorm purred and continued walking.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:38 pm

"You would make a good mother." Shadowclaw mewed suddenly stopping and looking her up and down.

(dun wanna sound weird, just say they have skipped some time.)
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:41 pm

Flarestorm stopped dead,her fur flashing hot. "Er,why would you say that?"she said awkwardly,turning to face him.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:46 pm

"Oh I'm sorry, I just thought maybe you would want kits one day?" He mewed quickly. I am doing it again! He thought. I am jumping to quick!
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:50 pm

"Er,yeah,"Flarestorm mewed,uncomfortable.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:44 pm

Shadowclaw sensed Flarestorm's discomfort.
"Ah!" He sighed.
"I did it with Spottedheart," He mewed cringing at her name. After so long he still remembered her death and the birth of their kits.
"I rush, I hate it! But I love you and I love kits. I would love if we had kits one day."
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:06 am

Flarestorm's eyes widened and she fidgeted her paws for a second. "I would like that,"she murmured,looking up.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:58 am

Shadowclaw was still ashamed. Why do I rush?? He yowled in his mind. But when Flarestorm looked up and spoke Shadowclaw thought again.
"I would love kits anytime but whenever it suits you would be fine.

(Say something like i dun care when if you want.)
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:46 am

OOC: I thought you learnt your lesson with Redwhisker Naru? Cheez has no romantical abilities. >.<
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : You and me? Hunting? (dun know good topic name, just naru and me only) WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:25 pm

OOC:>>

Flarestorm nodded. "Any time's fine,I guess."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:33 am

"You just tell me when your ready." He meowed licking her cheek.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:59 pm

"OK,"Flarestorm mewed shakily, returning the friendly lick.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:47 pm

(when will they be ready?)
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:53 pm

OOC:Anytime.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down