Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHADOWCLAN DEPUTY

+2
Naruto
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
6 posters

Go down

SHADOWCLAN DEPUTY Empty SHADOWCLAN DEPUTY

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:31 pm

Ok, same thing as when Spottedheart was decomissioned, except this time it's Winterstorm. Shadowclan needs a deputy, cause Redstar will get killed very soon...Post a bio and a pwnsome RP sample. If ya win, that charrie will be a deputy.

-Character must have been made at least one week before this post (I'll loook)
-Must be a warrior (duh)
-If you already have a high spot, try not to post here.
-Any cat I deem unsuitable for deputyness will automaticaly be disqualified.
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Main Administrator

Warning System : SHADOWCLAN DEPUTY WarningBar-Gloss1

https://warriorcatsclan.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

SHADOWCLAN DEPUTY Empty Re: SHADOWCLAN DEPUTY

Post by Naruto Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:25 pm

I'm just posting here 'cause the waiting's driving me insane...And maybe people will pick up the pace and post their bios here, too. So don't get mad at me. I couldn't resist. And hey, maybe he'll be made deputy. Who knows....

Name: Cloudfrost
Affiliate:ShadowClan

Looks:Long
furred gray tom. Has faint tabby markings on him that look a little
like clouds. A long tail that is tipped white. White chest and paws.
Has icy blue eyes that look blank most of the time,as if he is deep in
thought.
Personality:Grumpy and cold,the other cats
avoid him as much as possible. He has a cool attitude at most times,but
is irritable. Has average hunting and fighting skills,despite the fact
that he is blind. Very stubborn at times.
Birth:ShadowClan

History:
Cloudfrost was born as any other Clan cat,but he was blind. He
absolutely refused to be a medicine cat,insisting on being a warrior.
He has turned out okay,making a mental map of the territory in his
mind. He can even go to Gatherings,no problem. He is currently
seventeen moons old.

NOTE:He is older than 17 moons now. He is currently 39 moons. Has one apprentice, Griffonpaw.

RP Sample:
Cloudkit felt excitement well up in him. Today he was going to be apprenticed! He could easily see himself as being a warrior, and then maybe even leader. He scampered out to the middle of the clearing, even though no one else was there. "Cloudkit!"his mother called from the nursery, an exasperated tone in her voice. "Mom, I'm almost an apprentice now. I don't need my mom doing everything for me!"he protested, sitting down. He could taste the dust that flew into the air as he landed with a thump, and smiled proudly. He was already big enough to be an apprentice, too! "Oh Cloudkit! Now you've dust all over you." Heavy pawsteps started towards him and he recognized them as his mother's. "No! Mom!"he protested, scowling as she started to groom his long, tangled fur. "You look as if you've been sleeping in a briar patch all night! I can't let my son go to his apprentice ceremony like that!"she mewed roughly, licking the top of his head affectionately. "But mom-" She cut him off with a loud purr. "Cloudkit...You will be a fine warrior someday. But you need to listen to your elders."
"But your not an elder."
"An elder is also any cat that's older than you."she explained patiently, purring.
"Oh." Cloudkit looked up. "Mom, do you really think I can be a great warrior?"
"Of course! Maybe even leader."
"Are you just saying that to make me feel better?" Cloudkit knew his mother missed his twin sister, who had died of green-cough just a moon before. His mother had barely paid him any mind before her death and now... He thought that maybe she was just saying this because he was Greenkit's exact twin, only he couldn't see. Was his mother only treating him special because he was her only surviving kit? Or was it something else?
"Of course not. You know, I'd bet your father would be proud of you. Greenkit too."
Cloudkit bristled but said nothing, only thinking, Don't talk about Greenkit as if she's still alive. She's dead. And she's never coming back. Then he heard the traditional call for all warriors to gather beneath the leader's den and stepped forwards proudly. Now was his time to shine. Not Greenkit's. Nor even his father's. As he stared up at Redstar, who stood looking down on the Clan proudly, he made a promise. I promise that I will strive for leadership fairly. And I will be the first blind leader.
[/b]

Last edited by Naruto on Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:39 pm

I would but I has high-spot already...And I probably wuoldn't get it anyway >.<
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : SHADOWCLAN DEPUTY WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:31 pm

i would also, but my sc tom, who should be a warrior since a month or so isn't one yet :( he must be already 16 moons now and is still and apprentice :(

should i post anyway?
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:11 pm

Leopardpaw can't be a deputy; he hasn't had an apprentice yet.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:53 pm

RAIN! C loudfrost can't be deputy! You already have the deputy for WC! AND you have the medicine shaman wolf for WoC! That's two! One too many.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:09 pm

The wolfies are going to die anyways membs
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:20 pm

What is with your spirit! That's what they said about FireClan, BUT NOW LOOK!

Anyways, it'll be a while before the wolves actually go out.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:37 pm

No it won't actually. Now stop with the useless posts.
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Main Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:57 pm

Name: Solarscar
Affiliate:Shadowclan
Cat-
Wolf-

Looks:SHADOWCLAN DEPUTY 359856

Personality: Solarscar is very can be mean and evil, like most DarkClan cats. Solarscar is loyal, to ShadowClan and ShadowClan only. He would one day like to settle down and have a family, but that is a very long time from now.
Birth: Rouge;; now in SC

History:Solarscar was born a rouge and always though he would be a rouge untill he found ShadowClan. He found a patrol and loved the idea of clans. Before he only thought of them as stuck-up, bone eating, evil cats. Now that he is in ShadowClan Solarscar now knows that his thoughs back then were crazy, and he is in an awesome (for you flinteh).... He has trained as a warrior and learned about his adopted clan.

RP Sample:

Solar crouched down low, his eyes meeting the target, his prey. He got even lower, his stomach touching the soft, green grass, it tickled his gut as he padded closer and closer. His claws were unsheathed and his heart raced, he had smelled the scent markers earlier but the drive of hunger kept him going. The young cat, about the age of an apprentice had been taught to hunt and fend for himself at an early age, his mother and father both being Clan, but why they were they now dead loners? They got kicked out. So raising a playful and a kit that was always in an 'all up for it' mood, it was easy. Solar trained as hard as he could, and with that he got bigger and bigger meals. Around a few moons ago, when Solar was about five moons, he left, without a single word, on his 'break for freedom', he knew his parents wouldn't like it, but they had to except that he was living his life, not theirs.

The orange, black, and white tom inched ever so close, he could almost feel the furry mouse's breath. Sucking in his final breath for the leap, he pounced, paw out and forwards ready to knock the prey down. He batted the mouse, surprise on the toms side, and with that the mouse dangled beneath his jaws, the scent made his jaw mouth water and his heart to calm down a bit. But he needed to get out of there? But I'm sooo hungry! And right on cue his stomach growled so loud he though he saw the trees vibrate, so Solar bent down and gulped his prey, leaving no trace.

But it was too late.

Some murmured voices and random shadows were sneaking up, it seemed as if his heart skipped a beat when the one spoke. "Who are you and what are you doing on ShadowClan land?" the voice seemed to boom through the entire forest, it sending small bundles of tightly rapped pine needles down to the forest debris. "I er, I was ... I want to join you clan!" he blurted, and right after he wished he had never been on the land. What if I do get excepted in? Will I be as scary as everyone thinks Clan cats are? I hope so!.

Later on::

Solar, now Solarscar dipped his head in utter gratitude, he had finally earned his warrior name, and with that he knew he would be excepted into the clan he loved. And at that moment he hoped he could strive to be one of the greatest cats in the forest, all he needed to do was get more respect!

Note: Bio sucks. I had to change the pic cuz I couldn't find it again. And ... yeah!! And he is 27 moons.
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:50 pm

Since Naru already has Smoky, Snuff Stuff gets deputy.
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Main Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:18 pm

Coolio. Snuff Stuff xDD
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~