Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Meeting (Rouges Only!)

3 posters

Go down

The Meeting (Rouges Only!) Empty The Meeting (Rouges Only!)

Post by .:Jaywing:. Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:11 pm

Cloudstorm padded wearily through the thick snow. He knew that this was ThunderClan territory, and that if a patrol caught him he was in trouble; but that never stopped him from entering clan territory before. He was surrounded by tall, leafless trees that thrust their way into the sky, where dark grey clouds were snowing relentlessly. On the ground there was thick, cold snow that crunched beneath his large, white paws. Nettleclaw was following close behind him, keeping his jaws open in hope that he would find some prey. They were both pretty skinny; prey was scarse and they had no clan to feed them. Cloudstorm shivered as icy wind slashed at his face; what he wanted most right now was some shelter, but first he and Nettleclaw had to find some. The pair kept trudging through the thick snow, hoping to find some shelter and food.

OOC: I gots muse The Meeting (Rouges Only!) Icon_biggrin
.:Jaywing:.

Warning System : The Meeting (Rouges Only!) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

The Meeting (Rouges Only!) Empty Re: The Meeting (Rouges Only!)

Post by Naruto Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:15 pm

A huge black-and-white figure stalked out to the frozen section of the river, the tom's thick fur blowing wildly in the wind. He prodded at the ice and, finding no way to the water, gave up, walking back across the RiverClan border. Danai stopped suddenly, ears pricked. He smelled two rogues on ThunderClan land, near his den.
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Jaywing:. Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:34 pm

Cloudstorm halted as he picked up a tom's scent. He reilized that he had no clan scent, and turned his head toward the black-and white cat by the river. Curious, Cloudstorm led Nettleclaw toward the river, padding through the snow until he stood on th bank of the river. Nettleclaw stiffened behind him, staring suspisiously at the strange cat. "Greetings," Coudstorm mewed to the strange cat. "My name is Cloudstorm, and this is Nettleclaw," he said, pointing to the dark tabby cat next to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:41 pm

Danai bristled slightly, seeing Nettleclaw's obvious distrust of him. "I am Danai,"he growled slowly, eyes narrowed in the wind. "You have Clan names, but no Clan scent. What are you doing here?"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Jaywing:. Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:55 pm

"We once lived in Clans, but we left. Now we are rouges." Cloudstorm mewed calmly. He glared at Nettleclaw, signaling him to stop staring. Nettleclaw looked away, still suspisious of the tom. "We are trying to find shelter, and maybe some food, can you help us?" Cloudstorm said, obviously wanting to talk with Danai some more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:04 pm

Danai waved his tail warily. "I can provide shelter, but there is no food here other than the scraps I've been scavenging." He jerked his head, padding a little bit away before stopping and looking back. "My den is this way."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:31 pm

OOC: *crashes the party even though she's loner* That's okay, right? o.o
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:36 pm

OOC:Yep. Loners and rogues are welcome.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:30 pm

OOC: YAR HAR!

Misser Fwuffyflopkins walked through the ThunderClan territory with a bored expression on his face. He was unaware that he was in Thunder, since he was not yet able to identify each clan, he just knew that there were a couple of them. Thunder, Wind, Fire, Shadow, and..... Dark? Yeah, Dark. Oh, and River. He knew where DarkClan and WindClan were, but all the others, he was unsure.

The tag on his blue collar jingled as he moved, sending sound across the territory. e, to humor himself, tried to guess which clan this was. RiverClan, right? Maybe because there was a river here? He could smell it. Who knew?

Fwopkins trudged through the snow. He hated it. It stuck to his fur, and it was hard to get through. He felt like he was walking through mud. All this fur! He hated it sometimes, it was his downfall, he thought. It was warm, it truely kept him warm. Right now, he was not bothered by the cold, not one bit! And he sure could fool a clan cat. His thick fur always made him look plump, healthy, and strong, but the problem was, was that those cats never backed down. So how could it even work!?

Ah, everything here was just hard. The only thing he could be greatful for was those WindClan cats that taught him how to hunt. All he had to do was never hunt on their territory, and that, woul dbe an easy task.

Fwopkins walked to some bushes and peered through him. He could see the river that went through the territory. Beyond it, he saw three other cats. Who were they? Were they clan cats? Were they hostile!?

He shifted his position, and yet again, his tag jingled. He cursed the twoleg object under his breath. It was a sure giveaway.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:40 pm

OOC:LOL to your siggy. You forgot Kestrelkit. XD

Danai froze, turning his yellow gaze to where the kittypet-loner was hiding. "Come on out. We aren't Clan cats,"he said calmly, looking up the slight hill at the tom. He was obviously a kittypet who knew next to nothing about the Clans. The thick stench of WindClan and loner washed over him, and he purred in amusement.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:47 pm

OOC: OH YEAH! You know, I thought about him, but I don't know what happened.

They weren't clan cats... or at leastg that what the tom across had said. But... could he trust them? He wasn't sure, there were three of them, and they could easily kill him if they wanted to. Maybe... maybe he could run. Yes! He was a fast runner, a very fast runner.

Okay... he'd just run. Here goes...

Slowly and cautiously, the creme colored cat stepped from the bushes a made his way over to the other cats, his tag jingling with every step. Darn twoleg thing! It was his downfall every time. It'd basically led him to his own death! If only he could get it off! Okay.. well... he liked the coller, but the jingly thing. He hated it!

"Hello," Fwopkins said in his slightly accented voice.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:59 pm

Danai smiled. "So...run away from your two-legs, did you? I've never liked those creatures. Too noisy and clumsy for my tastes." He lifted one large paw to shake snow off of it. If you'd never met him before, you would have thought he was a kittypet, with his sleek, unmarked pelt. "I'm Danai."he said for the second time.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:52 pm

Misser Fwuffyflopkins nodded as he startted to think about his old home, twitching a torn ear absentmindedly. His fur fluffed oput, making him looked even larger as a strong breeze blew in from behind an buffeted him. He let out an uncomfortable growl and narrowed his eyes as it persisted.

Fwopkins gave a shake as it died down. "Leaf-bare," he grumbled. "Er.... I'm..." Ah, the worst time of the day, giving his name. He hated his name. What kind of cruel being would give a name such as his! "My name is Fwopkins," he finished, just giving his nickname insted of his real one.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:12 pm

"Now I know why you ran away,"Danai stated, scratching behind his ear with one paw. "Come on to my den. It's warmer there." He sprang to his paws and trotted towards the den.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Jaywing:. Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:58 am

Cloudstorm and Nettleclaw followed behind Danai and Fwopkins. "Hello, my name is Cloudstorm," a large white tom with peircing blue eyes mewed. "And this is Nettleclaw," he said, pointing his tail to the dark tabby behind him. "Cloudstorm, how is this kittypet going to help us?" Nettleclaw hissed in the tom's ear. "Can't you hear? He hates being a kittypet, he ran away! And if a kittypet like Firestar can become clan leader, this cat can be trained to be strong and brave!" Cloudstorm hissed back. After that, the pair followed in silence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:06 pm

Danai heard the conversation behind him but ignored it. "I please ask you to keep hunting to a minimum here, I have a sort of alliance with ThunderClan,"he warned, stopping outside his den. It was covered in snow, making it nearly invisible, but he recognized it easily.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Jaywing:. Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:12 pm

"We will," Cloudstorm promised. "May we go inside?" He asked politely. He was shivering as the icy wind buffeted his long, white fur.

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:45 pm

"Yes. Follow me,"Dnai said, slipping into his den. It was considerably warmer than the blizzard-like conditions outside. With it's earthen walls and bracken nests, it was the picture of cozy.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Jaywing:. Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:40 pm

"Thank you," Cloudstorm mewed, grateful for the warmpth. He and Nettleclaw settled into some of the bracken nests.

OOC: sorry it's short. I might get off soon, just to let you know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down