Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buggin' you all! (Open)

+3
Goldenstorm
Snigger
Wolvine
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Buggin' you all! (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Buggin' you all! (Open)

Post by Amberstorm Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:49 pm

The old she-cat padded out of the medicine cat den serveying the scene. The young apprentice, Moss, was being attacked by little kits. She chuckled as the young apprentice crashed to the ground under the squirming kits and admitting defeat. She sat down beside the den, having sorted all the herbs she could find.
"And so the great apprentice Moss falls in battle, admitting his defeat!" Her voice cried. A mysterious glimmer entered her amber eyes.
She then looked to the gloomy sky, smelling the air. Yep, definantly more rain soon to come... She thought, pawing the ground. Quite soggy. Her paws nearly sank into it.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Warning System : Buggin' you all! (Open) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1
Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:55 pm

Otterkit looked at the older she-cat, a puzzled look on his face. He gave a squeak and after digging his claws into Mosspaw one last time, he punced off the apprentice and padded up to the cat, his head tilted.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Buggin' you all! (Open) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:23 pm

Minkfur looked down at the kit, smiling.
"Ey, you ain't gonna attack an ol' mirule like me, are yeh?" She said, using rather odd vocabulary. Her white-tipped ears twitched as a rain drop splattered to the ground. She wrapped her tail around her paws and shifted a bit, ignoring the occasional droplets.
"So, what be your name, kit?"
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:35 pm

Otterkit stared blankly at the medicine cat for a while, before losing interest and chasing that pesky tail of his. He would get it someday. He knew he would.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:39 pm

Minkfur just chuckled.
"What's your name?" She asked, poking the kit with her tail. She got up and moved aside a bit, in front of her den. She could still smell the scent of the old medicine cat.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:31 pm

Reedkit squeeked with triumph when Mosspaw admitted defeat. He and his brother, Otterkit, were unbeatable! Well, Ivykit is there, too, but she's a... A... Girl... Yup, that sounded mighty sexist of Reedkit, but Otterkit was the one who was more fun than his sister. The brown kit looked over at the old she-cat near the medicine cats' den. He tilted his head, gave a little high-pitched squeek, and bounded for the Medicine Cat, ears pricked and tail held high. He leaped though the tangled mess of frozen heather, lost his foot a lot and fell, and kept squeeking in the process. Once he was finally to the old she-cat, he prodded at her side. Reedkit stared up at Minkfur, his chocolate-brown eyes wide with the 'pwease tell me a story' kind of look. If this she-cat was old, then she better have a good story for him.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:37 pm

Minkfur blinked at the young kit.
"Hey, there. What's your name? An' if you can actually speak..." She nodded to Otterkit,"Then what's his name?" She licked her paw, tasting the herbs. Her tail twitched and her ear flicked.
"Yur lookin' at me funny, kit. You be wantin' somethin'?"
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:23 am

Ivykit watched in awe at the new comer. She seemed somehow hypnotized by her. She had never seen her go on a patrol or hunt, obviously she wasn't a warrior but what was she?
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Buggin' you all! (Open) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:04 am

Minkfur blinked at the kits. Are they mute? She thought, laughing in her mind. Then she looked at the other kit, the she-cat across the clearing. Minkfur smiled. She thought that this kit was the sensible one of the bunch.
"Ey, you wanna join us, kit? I got a story. A pre'y good story." She licked her paw. No cat needed medical attention. It was a fine day, and there was nothing else to do. It seemed fairly reasonable to tell a story.
"I'll tell ya 'bout some Clans you ain't never heard of." Minkfur meowed.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:17 am

Reedkit's eyes widened at the word 'story.' He only just opened his eyes, so he wasn't able to really talk; however, Reedkit gave off a loud high-pitched squeek. The brown kit leaped onto the old she-cat's head, as if getting a better seat to hear.

ooc: he likes to be on heads. :'D Oh, and Cheese... I doubt that Ivykit will be medicine cat apprentice, so stop making her act like that... >>
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:10 am

OOC: Yuhs we can tell XD Yuh and Cheezles already has highspot.

Otterkit showed his teeth in a kind of beizzare smile, that was somewhat sinister before settling down next to her, looking up with bright eyes.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:48 pm

Minkfur let out an "oof" as the kit bounced upon her head.
"You be gettin' of mah ear now? I need that ear." She croaked, being patient with the kits. What mischevious balls of fur. She thought, quite amused. Minkfur looked at the kit in front of her closely. She didn't like that smile, but she needed to tolerate him. Her free ear twitched, then she launched into a story.
"Okay, youths..." She meowed. "A long, long time ago, when I was born, many eye moons ago, there was a Clan. Now, 'dis Clan had foolishly left their old home, 'cuz many of them cats had been a bit selfish." She paused to take a breath and to make sure the kits were listening.
"Dey had not been satisfied wit der territory, so dey left the Clans around them. But they could not find any new territory, so they were basically lost souls. They were afraid of what the other Clans would tink of dem when they returned, so, the cowards turned tail and left forever." She paused again, then continued.
"So, when I was born, which was many cat eye moons after FireClan had left, I knew dat there was a greater destiny for meh. I knew that I wasn't just a wandering soul, scared of da odder Clans reactions to our foolishness. So, I left FireClan, and went back to the other Clans." She shifted a bit, looking up at the brown kit upon her head. Then, smiling, she continued.
"So..." She muttered, trying to remember her place. "Now, dese aren't the Clans you kits be familiar wit. No," she shook her head lightly, as not to disturb the kit upon her head, "Dese Clans be LeafClan, IceClan, EchoClan, and MountainClan. These ain't Clans of mah imagination; I actually lived wit these cats. Dese cats are real, and I want you to understand that, no matter how hard it is for you to believe that there are other Clans, other than yourselves, out der." Minkfur nodded.
"Anywho, I'mma get back to the actual story... Now, when I got to da other Clans, dey was in peril. In danger. Many needed healing, and many were injured. Der were many battles, and IceClan had already left. Now, I dun know where dey were off to, but apparently, dey hated all da fighting. Now, I stepped in, healed der cats, and stopped da fightin'. So, how did I stop powerful cats from fighting each other?" Her eyes suddenly gleamed.
"It was a message from SpiritClan, basically the other Clans' StarClan. Used to be my StarClan, but now I believe in StarClan. So... Dis starreh cat came to meh, Sorrelfire was her name, an' I'll never forgit it, an' she said dat if dese Clans didn't stop fightin', den dey would all die. So, I hung out with the other medicine cats, an den they soon got da message. Dey told dere Clans to stop fightin', and they-" Suddenly, Minkfur let out a sneeze, off to the side, as not to spray saliva in the kit in front of her's face. (lawl, that's funny, I sneezed right after I wrote that. XD)
"Woa, sorreh, young'un. Didn' mean it." She mrrowed, patting the kit on her head softly with one paw. Then, blinking and clearing her vocal cords, she ended her story.
"Well, da medicine cats gathered their kits and mates if they had any, an' they stopped der Clans from fighting. An dat's how I and the other medicine cats saved dem Clans, even if MountainClan was quite the mischevious type." She puffed up with pride.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:46 am

OOC: Wow XD

Until he had been sneezed apon, Otterkit had been listening intently, loosing his smile slowly. Though he didn't understand some of the things the weird she-cat was saying he could tell it was important to her. He growled and wiped his face, sticking out his tounge is disgust. He looked up at the medicine cat as she pated him, obvious displeasure showing in his face.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:18 am

(She sneezed to the side.. Plus, I need someone else to post before I post.)
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:46 pm

OOC: Yuh. I no but he's fussy. SHe snezed near him and he didn't like it XD
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:04 pm

Reedkit, after hearing the first five sentences of the oddly-speaking she-cat's sotry, fell asleep on her head. His flanks heaved up and down with his breathing, and he seemed to be having a dream about some odd bug on the ground. The brown kit leaped up, flailing his paws, and almost digging his little thorn-like claws into the Medicine Cat's head when she sneezed. "I'm up!" He gasped. After a few moments when the she-cat started to talk agian, the kit fell asleep, yet agian. When the Medicine Cat was done, Reedkit yawned and blinked his eyes. The brown kit was still on the she-cat's head, which seemed to be more comfortable than a moss nest. "Eh... Nice... Story?" He mewed in a question-like way, for he was asleep most of the time.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:16 pm

Minkfur chuckled when the kit woke up.
"I know you been sleepin'. But whatevah; a story's supposed to putcha at ease. Now, get off mah head and get ya tails back to the nursery." She meowed, noting the rain that had started to sprinkle the ground.
"The rain ain't good for new kits like yerselves. If ya get sick, den ya be in mah den, with meh treatin' ya for the Sneezles (XD). Now, we dun want that, do we?" Suddenly, the rain started falling down hard.
"Daaang, you got some heavy rain falls. Get back, quick!"
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:27 pm

"Thank you for the story Ma'am!" Otterkit purred. "We're Otterkit and Reedkit by the way!" he meowed, running into the nurcery.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:04 pm

Minkfur blinked and nodded.
"I be open for a story any time!" She yowled after them, and then, before heading into her den, she shot the camp a quick look. I think I could get used to these open skies.... I liked the forest of LeafClan, but the sky at night can be quite nice... She thought, and headed into her den.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2