Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you guys read the whole Warriors Cats series?

+4
~ Jetter ~
LEN KAGAMINE
Wolvine
Firestar
8 posters

Go down

Have you read the whole entire Warriors Cats series?

Have you guys read the whole Warriors Cats series? I_vote_lcap67%Have you guys read the whole Warriors Cats series? I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 8 ]
Have you guys read the whole Warriors Cats series? I_vote_lcap17%Have you guys read the whole Warriors Cats series? I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 2 ]
Have you guys read the whole Warriors Cats series? I_vote_lcap8%Have you guys read the whole Warriors Cats series? I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
Have you guys read the whole Warriors Cats series? I_vote_lcap8%Have you guys read the whole Warriors Cats series? I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 12

Have you guys read the whole Warriors Cats series? Empty Have you guys read the whole Warriors Cats series?

Post by Firestar Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:17 pm

I have read about 4 books in the first set because im a procastinator...
Firestar
Firestar

Warning System : Have you guys read the whole Warriors Cats series? WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Have you guys read the whole Warriors Cats series? Empty Re: Have you guys read the whole Warriors Cats series?

Post by Wolvine Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:35 pm

There are three series.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Have you guys read the whole Warriors Cats series? WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Have you guys read the whole Warriors Cats series? Empty Re: Have you guys read the whole Warriors Cats series?

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:13 pm

-slaps Wolvine-

No, there are four.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Warning System : Have you guys read the whole Warriors Cats series? WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:27 pm

I've read ever single book. Twice. I got really bored waiting for the Fourth Apprentice to come out.
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:17 pm

I can't wait for the next book.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:40 am

DX Yush there are four. *Last one totally slipped my mind*
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Have you guys read the whole Warriors Cats series? WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:20 pm

There need to be more choices for an adequate poll. There's a huge difference between 'No' and 'Halfway'.
Ace
Ace
Main Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:10 pm

The Fourth Apprentice was epic.
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:44 pm

Majorly. I've prolly read the whole series about three times. But someone *Points at dog* had to tear up three of my books, and then another someone glued the pages of two of em. *Rants*
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down