Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spendin the night outside of the camp (OPEN)

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Spendin the night outside of the camp (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Re: Spendin the night outside of the camp (OPEN)

Post by Naruto Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:08 pm

"Uh, I guess..." He looked down at his paws.

MUSE RAN AWAY
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : Spendin the night outside of the camp (OPEN) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Spendin the night outside of the camp (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Re: Spendin the night outside of the camp (OPEN)

Post by Cheesles Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:17 pm

"Ok can I carry you by the scruff?" Silverfeather mewed,
"Or do you wish to walk?"
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Spendin the night outside of the camp (OPEN) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:25 pm

"Walking's fine." He got to his paws shakily.
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : Spendin the night outside of the camp (OPEN) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:28 pm

"Ok, it's this way." Silverfeather directed the kit in front of her as she walked behind. "I'll see you all back at camp." She mewed over her shoulder.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Spendin the night outside of the camp (OPEN) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:34 pm

Pip looked behind at the other cats, doubting that they'd let him leave this easily, but kept walking, stumbling every now and then.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:36 pm

Silverfeather steadied the kit every time it fell. "Nearly there." She mewed.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:40 am

The brown she-cat stared at the black kit and the other cat. Then, as they padded out of her sight, she turned back to the tom.
"Hey." She meowed in greeting, her tail flicking a bit. She kneaded the ground with her paws nervously. She was older than that kit. Would she recieve punishment? Would she get killed, now that it might be a one-on-one fight?
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosspaw Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:57 am

"Hello there. I think that it's about time to explain yourself, before this gets.. out of hand." Mosspaw demanded, but in a surprisingly calm way now, he tried to keep his cool until this cat made him claw their nose off.
Mosspaw
Mosspaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:36 pm

(is this... still going? x3)

She looked at the other cat, her tail waving a bit. Her amber eyes looked at the cat. Brown fur. Random markings. Short fur (riight?) and swift-looking. He looked as if she could take him down if there was a fight, though. Even if she did act as a little StarClanner from time to time, she had layers and not all of them were honey and roses. However, he seemed fast.
"I'm A-Arrow." She meowed hesitantly, still wary of the cat. "So... I take it this is your territory? You look a bit young to... uh... own territory..." She mewed, closing one eye and backing up a bit as if Mosspaw were to strike her.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosspaw Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:59 pm

"No, I don't own it, I live here. You obviously aren't from around here, if you think that I own this territory. So, why are you... out here? I'm sure that you would have better things to do than hanging around here." Mosspaw meowed, lightening up some now, this cat seemed submissive, or so he hoped.
Mosspaw
Mosspaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:08 pm

Arrow blinked.
"No, I'm not from around here." She meowed, gaining confidence.
"What I'm doing here? I-I'm lost." She meowed, sadness in her voice. She looked down at her claws. Her tail drooped.
"I don't know what to do anymore, and all the territory is taken... I have no where....."
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosspaw Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:00 pm

"I see..." Mosspaw said, wondering what to do. That new cat Sparrowflight just came, could this one come too? What would the deputy think of an apprentice that was just sentenced to apprentice duties bringing in a strange cat to the clan that he just now found? True, this cat has nowhere to go, but even at that, they had just allowed a murderer to live in the clan, so why couldn't rouges or loners join too? But what if this cat was a murderer as well?
"Have you ever been in a clan?" he asked, trying to get answers from the cat, and seeing if he would even consider bringing this cat into the clan.
Mosspaw
Mosspaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:26 pm

"Well... no... But I think my mother and father did." Arrow replied, looking to the side, trying to remember. She suddenly remembered a big black cat, balancing in the trees of one of the territories she had lived in. He had scared her mother and father so badly, that they had run away at once.
What happened? Why were we running?
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosspaw Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:23 am

"So, this cat can't be a rogue, if they haven't been in a clan their whole lives, so they had to be a loner, born as a loner. But if her parents were once in a clan, what if they were rogues? That wouldn't pass on through them to her, obviously, so this cat MUST be a safe one." Mosspaw thought to himself, until he looked up, this cat looked, so, sad? Had he said something to offend them? Or did this cat have a nature of looking... sad. Had something happened to their parents, or did this cat do something they regretted? So many questions flew through his head, what should he do?
Mosspaw
Mosspaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:36 pm

Arrow looked back at the cat hopelessly.
What am I to do? Arrow thought. This 'Clan' probably won't even accept me. Suddenly, she got an idea.
"I do have knowledge of different territories, though. I've lived in almost every single one from the sun-death water to here. So I do have something to offer your Clan." Maybe this could be a permanant home. Maybe I can have a life here. Arrow thought, looking around.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosspaw Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:20 pm

Mosspaw was jerked out of thought by this statement. "So this cat does want to join our clan, but what will the clan really think of another loner? This cat had done nothing wrong, so they shouldn't be able to judge them for doing anything wrong." He thought to himself, looking at the cat. "I will take you to the clan, if you do have information, they will want to know about it." Mosspaw said, trying to sound like he had more authority than he did. He would show the clan what to actually do with a cat outside the clans, besides kill them. "follow me." he stated, walking in the direction of the camp.
Mosspaw
Mosspaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:30 pm

"Thank you, um.. what was your name?" Arrow meowed, sounding like a kit. Her ears flicked as she followed the tom to a camp she had never seen. Suddenly, she became excited. What would she do in a Clan? Her parents had never told her anything about their Clan life, so she knew nothing. Arrow was curious.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosspaw Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:16 pm

"I am Mosspaw." He answered bluntly, "We're getting near the camp, just act casual, like you're supposed to be there" Mosspaw meowed, he could see the camp up ahead. He tried to look as normal as possible, which was hard, some cats would think that he had caught a cat that was invading, or some would criticize him for being too nice to loners, but he didn't really care.
Mosspaw
Mosspaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:19 pm

Arrow looked at her paws.
Like I belong? She thought. But I don't belong... I don't fit in, and I won't for many sun-falls. She thought wistfully. She suddenly caught the scent of many cats.
"Wow.." She mewed, "How many cats are there in a Clan?" Arrow asked, her amber eyes going wide.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosspaw Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:31 am

"Too many" Mosspaw replied, glancing from side to side, and starting to lose his cool. Maybe the she-cat wouldn't fit in? There isn't much that he could do, besides just pretending everything was natural. "Are you ready to go in?" He asked, stopping at the entrance. This would PROBABLY be one of the most awkward moments of his life, but that kind of stuff just happens.
Mosspaw
Mosspaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2