Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YAY! THE JOURNEY PEOPLE CAN COME HOME! -flails- (open)

2 posters

Go down

YAY! THE JOURNEY PEOPLE CAN COME HOME! -flails- (open) Empty YAY! THE JOURNEY PEOPLE CAN COME HOME! -flails- (open)

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:03 pm

A slim cheetah-spotted tom bolted through the boggy territory Shadowclan called home. His fur was slicker than it was only a few days ago, for he had been grooming it for the last few days. It was a MESS before he and the other cats returned home. Jeez. What a pathetic scouting journey that was. If we didn't have that annoying little pipsqueek loner, named Beast, and that other loner pop in, then the scouting party MIGHT have been more quite. Oh, well. I guess some things weren't meant to be. Even my brother, well, half-brother, was head-over-paws for some Riverclan she-cat! Jeez. Starclan, just take me now! The tom skidded to a halt at the entrance of the Shadowclan camp. Home... Pfft. Thought I'd never see this place again. I wonder if they missed me. Probably not. Cheetahstride slinked into the camp, his ears pricked and eyes slitted. He really didn't want a welcoming party, but he was gone for at least a hundred moons or more. So, the tom took in as much air as his lungs could hold and yowled to the sky. It wasn't like a battle yowl or a gathering yowl. It was more of a howl than a yowl. You know, the ones that wolves use to tell where they are.

ooc: I was bored. ><
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Warning System : YAY! THE JOURNEY PEOPLE CAN COME HOME! -flails- (open) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

YAY! THE JOURNEY PEOPLE CAN COME HOME! -flails- (open) Empty Re: YAY! THE JOURNEY PEOPLE CAN COME HOME! -flails- (open)

Post by Naruto Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:39 pm

A small bundle of orange fur flew out of the nursery towards Cheetahstride in a tangle of legs and a tail. "Intruder!"she yowled, standing right in front of the much larger tom.
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : YAY! THE JOURNEY PEOPLE CAN COME HOME! -flails- (open) WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

YAY! THE JOURNEY PEOPLE CAN COME HOME! -flails- (open) Empty Re: YAY! THE JOURNEY PEOPLE CAN COME HOME! -flails- (open)

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:44 pm

Cheetahstride's steady gaze flickered and turned into a glare. Kit... I hate them all! The cheetah-spotted tom kept his unwavering glare locked on the kit. "Foolish kit." He muttered crossly, twitching his long thin tail. "If you think that I am an intruder, then go get Foxstar! Unless, that is, he's already dead. It has been at least a thousand moons since Starclan sent me on the idiot scouting party with those insolent fools."
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:48 pm

The kit growled, blue eyes gleaming. "Why are you here? What do you want?"she questioned, narrowing her eyes and lashing her tail.
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down