Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kit people returning home

+6
Swiftfire the nz Pac-man
Cheesles
Goldenstorm
Snigger
Lynx
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Kit people returning home Empty Kit people returning home

Post by Lynx Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:07 am

Berrykit looked up. They had just reached the camp. Nearly every kit of Windclan have come to hunt down a fox, who was roaming Windclan territory. As they found the fox they found out it had cubs. They tried to attack it, but since the kits were so small and don't know how to fight they were all hurt. Some lighter some harder. Finally Goldenstorm came and killed the fox fouriously. The cubs still live, but without their mother they will probably die soon.
Berrykit had followed Goldenstorm into the camp and stopped in the middle. Her hindleg hurt. Not because of the fox, but because she fell over herself as she tried to flee from it. She looked around at her fellow littermates. Otterkit fought like a tiger. She admired him. He was so brave! Even he himself was a kit, he would offer himself for save them. Berrykit was glad that this didn't happen. They all were hurt more or less, and they were back at camp.
Berrykit was affraid of what would happen now. Will they be kicked out of clan for risking their lives? Will they ever be warriors? Will they ever get out of camp again? And what will their mothers and fathers say? And their leader and medicine cat...
She shivered. She was really afraid. She looked at the nursery were here mother Morningflower was and her sisters Cedarkit and Autumnkit.

Skimble had just finished a meal as he saw Goldenstorm leading all the kits into the camp. He jumped to his paws and darted to Goldenstorm. "What happened?", he asked while looking at each kit. They all were hurt, had scraches and bite wounds. Then the shock hit him like a monster. Among the bunch of kits his own daughter, Berrykit, looked around herself. So she also went to this adventure, he thought. Again, he looked at Goldenstorm. "You have to tell me everything." To his daughter he mewed in low voice. "I thought I told you about the warrior code..." His tail dropped a bit. He was really disappointed in his daughter. Why did she had to go, too?

OOC: Phew, got long, huh? Anyway, Wolvine, do you want Otterkit and Berrykit get mates someday?
Lynx
Lynx

Warning System : Kit people returning home WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Kit people returning home Empty Re: Kit people returning home

Post by Member Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:12 am

OOC: NO! HE'S MINE! *kicks Berrykit into a sesspool* )<

Cedarkit played over near the fresh-kill pile. She had a rabbit by it's neck and was shaking it around and wrestling it to the ground with all her power, as if it were a snake trying to entangle her. She growled here and there, the sound of it helpiing her pretend.

She only looked up when she saw her dad jump up with all incredible speed and run over to Goldenstorm. Curious now, she dropped the rabbit and bounded through the kill-pile over to her father, but as she got there, she saw kits behind the warrior, all of them hurt in some way. And not just any kits, but her littermates! Her eyes widen a little when she saw Berrykit among them. She was injured too!

She added on more speed, using all of her strength to get there as fast as she could. She stopped when she thought she was too close and skidded to a halt right in front of Berrykit.

Cedarkit eyes were full of worry, worry of all types. Questions ran through her mind, all types of worries, all types of ideas of what had happened. A rogue attack? Someone from another clan? What happened!? Even with it all she couldn't find room to speek, just stare at her sister fretfully.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:21 am

OOC: *kicks Wind* I forgot to post with him again. . .IMAGINATION KIDDOS!

Windkit followed behind Berrykit with scratches buring his pelt. He had gotten stuck in a sticky bush of some sort. It scratched him up, but at least he had some scratches. He wished he could have helped, but he doubted he could have done any good. Now he just wondered what their punishment would be. Judging by the looks everyone gave them, it would probably be harsh. They may have to wait longer to become apprentices.

Mintleaf was resting in the Warrior's Den when she saw Goldenstorm walk into the camp. She wasn't all that interested until she noticed what was following him. It was a large group of WindClan kits! She jumped up and dashed over to them. She asked, "What were they doing out there?!" She saw all of them looked injured some way or another. "What happened to them?" She spotted Berrykit and behind her Windkit. Those two didn't normally disobey rules. That's when she saw Otterkit. Yep, that would be the cause.
Snigger
Snigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:41 am

Goldenstorm breathed once, keeping his face calm. "Cool it with the questions, I'll explain. These guys went out fox hunting, and they found their fox alright. They almost lost their tails trying to kill that poor vixen, all because she was trying to fend for her cubs." he glared at the kits, angry because now he killed the cubs too. With no mother to feed them they would die quickly.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:56 am

Berrykit lay down and pressed herself to the ground. She was so ashamed! Then her sister came to a halt right before her. "Hi Cedarkit.", she mewed, trying to be not visible. "I thought it would be fun, now we will be driven out of Windclan for sure! I know it!", she mewed.

OOC: But I want to be Otterkits mate :-/ You can take Sparrowkit xD
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:20 pm

OOC: Um, NO! XD *pushes Berrykit over to Sparrowkit* As the older sister I get seniority. X3

Driven out? "What did you do!?" She finally made herself say. She wasn't in the know about this fox hunting thing, she just knew her sister was her. She was greatful the Autumnkit was not there too. "Are you okay? What happened!" Her questions seemed to start to flow now, and then she heard what Goldenstorm said. "Foxes, Berrykit!" Her voice was distressed, just as a mother's would be if her kits was in this situation. "W-why!?"
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:16 pm

OOC: Goldeh's only saying "poor vixen" cause his mate's Vixenstep >.>

Windkit scooted up next to Berrykit and put his fluffy tail on her shoulder. He consoled, "It's not certain we'll be driven out of WindClan." Despite what he said and his tone of certanity, he was shaking like a leaf in Leaffall inside his pelt. Maybe since they all got hurt their punishment wouldn't be as severe, like their injuries is part of the lesson.

Mintleaf's eyes widened at Goldenstorm's explaination. She choked out, "They tried to kill a fox?" She shook her head and chuckled uneasily, "I at least thought kits had more sense than that." It was lucky Goldenstorm killed that fox by himself, a vixen with cubs can be a challenge. Though the cubs without a mother means they won't grow up to be older foxes.
Snigger
Snigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:51 pm

OOC: Soz, I kinda regretted to continue posting in that other thread.

Autumnkit dragged herself into camp. Her left ear was torn and bleeding heavily. There was a large gash from her shoulder down to her flank. that was also gushing with blood. Autumnkit look weekly around before collapsing on the ground.

~

Ivykit padded over to her brother, "Hey Otterkit, you were really brave, you'll make a good warrior some day." She looked around as she heard a little thud. she watched as Autumnkit collapsed, despite having severely injured his hind leg, she leapt towards the young kit. She heaved the little kit onto her back, and then took her to her mother.

~

Morningflower watched in horror as Goldenstorm lead the group of injured kits into camp. She leapt up out of her nest and raced over, just in time to have Ivykit greet her. She tried to help Ivykit put Autumnkit on the ground but before she could help, Ivykit mewed, "Don't worry I'm fine." She carefully slid the body of Autumnkit off her back onto the ground.

~

"I'll let you decide what needs to be done now." Ivykit mewed bowing her head. She padded back over to the kits to await punishment.

~Breezekit sat solomly towards the back of the group. She looked at her wound leg. Her left hind leg. It looked broken, but of course there were teeth marks where the fox had clamped its teeth around her leg.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Kit people returning home WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftfire the nz Pac-man Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:56 pm

Bramblekit kept his head low. He was ashamed and worried. He sat down in a corner and started to lick his wound. It went from his shoulder right down to his hind leg on his left side. Blood was coming out, but slowly now.

Skydapple brang the last kits into camp and padded over to Goldenstorm and Mintleaf. "I cant believe we didn't notice them leave..." she meowed, shocked.
Swiftfire the nz Pac-man
Swiftfire the nz Pac-man

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:46 pm

Goldenstorm nodded, "At least they're back and not seriously injured. All their wounds can be fixed, Pinepaw is as good as any Medicine Cat I know. What's done is done, I think facing a fox when your as big as a pinecone is punishment enough." he mewed, his face stern.

ooc: Shuddup, I like foxes. xd
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftfire the nz Pac-man Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:51 pm

Skydapple nodded in agreement. "Pinepaw is an excellent medicine cat. But still, I hope that their wounds don't take too long to heal... What if it affects their apprenticship?"
Swiftfire the nz Pac-man
Swiftfire the nz Pac-man

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:35 pm

Goldenstorm shook his head, "I already got a quick glance at each of them, the worst of it is a scratch or two to the leg. They may be a bit bloody, but they'll be fixed up and in good condition in no time. Smoketail will be able to apprentice them right when they're supposed to." the tom answered.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:48 pm

OOC: Heh... Imam enjoying this.

Otterkit gave a growl, but said nothing.Goldenstorm was lieing. He hadn't checked all of them, and he had seen one cub escape. He knew it probably would survive, for it looked old enoguh to hunt. He gave a cough, then sighed.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Kit people returning home WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:47 pm

OOC: Dern... I'll pretend Boulder went back to camp cuz he twisted his paw. *Forgot about thread*

The large silvery gray tom's eyes peered out at the other kits from the nursery. "Are you all OK?" he cried, racing over. He regretted having left them to hunt the fox.
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:17 pm

"Yeah. Exept that half of us probly are gonna be crippled for life!" Otterkit growled.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:46 pm

Windkit's ear twitched in annoyance. He usually was nice but the brown kit just irked him. He whipped around at Otterkit and hissed, "Yeah and it's all your fault! You're the one that took us out there!" His gray and white fur stood on end as he glared at Otterkit. How could one cat be so. . .argh!
Snigger
Snigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:50 pm

Goldenstorm had had enough. He whipped around to face the kits, "You kits want to be apprentices? Fine, then you can have their duties. Each and every one of you will take care of the elders AND clean out the dirt tunnel without a single complaint. If I hear one, just one bad mew, then so help me StarClan I'll work you so hard your paws will fall off." he growled, thinking up punishments if this one didn't teach good of a lesson to the over curious and cocky kits.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:28 pm

Berrykit sighed and sniffed. She looked at her sister. "Because it sounded fun, and everyone of us was going..." Then she came to her paws. "I gotta go check the elders. I don't know how to care for them, but maybe they'll be just happy with my presence" The she padded away, crossing his fathers and mothers angry faces. She looked down, so not to meet their eyes.

OOC: Golden, kits dun know how to care for elders or how to clean dirt tunnels xD
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:31 pm

Otterkit glared up at Goldenstorm. "Try me." He hissed throguh gritted teeth. "Go on. Do your worst." He was sick of the idiotic behaviour of his clan-mates. The warriors were stuck-up, pompus know-it-alls, the apprentices annoying and the kits immature and stupid. Especially that Windkit. He didn't even come with them! WHen he tried to be generous, they shouted at him, when he tried to be angry, they snapped at him! Life was impossible!
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:11 pm

Windkit's fur rose and he growled, "You can't do everything mouse brain! What makes you think a kit could take on the whole world? Not even a leader can!" The arrogant tom was getting on Windkit's last nerves, something that never happened. He swished his tail angerly before turning around and padding after Berrykit. He'd better get started on his punishment.

Mintleaf watched Berrykit and Windkit padding off to the Elder's Den. She couldn't even look at her parents. She turned back to Goldenstorm and said, "I know they do deserve punishment, but Goldenstorm, they're injured. Maybe they should have a day to rest and clean their wounds." For usually being the crazy one, Mintleaf seemed to be the only sane one of the bunch. Otterkit was starting to get out of control and causing the others to get unsettled.
Snigger
Snigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:25 pm

"Goldenstorm stop that at once!" Came an angry growl from the warriors den. a black tom with dark green eyes padded out of the den. Nightfeather looked disapprovingly at the small bedraggled group. He then glanced at the younger warrior and limped over. "You shouldn't be so harsh. In their opinion, what they were doing wasn't the least bit naughty, they even thought it was brave, and I think, despite it being so dangerous, it was brave." He flicked his tail at the wounded group of kits. "They've all suffered enough!" He turned, he aimed to give Goldenstorm a flick over the ear with his tail and moved towards the kits.

"I heard how you were saying their injuries aren't bad," He sniffed Breezekit, her hind leg, twisted and broken, like his when he was crushed by boulders.
"Some of these kits will be scarred for life!" He growled menacingly,
"They have suffered enough as is!" He hissed nosing over the other kits. Nightfeather nosed over another kit, it had a large wound, welling with blood.

"Goldenstorm, do you think these kits deserve more punishedment, most of these kits have life long injuries, and almost all have injuries that will delay their apprenticeship, they are cleared of their punishment, lets just hope Minkfur (is that correct) has the supplies to help them."
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:19 pm

Boulderkit hid his gaze. "I'm sorry.... If I hadn't come back, I could have helped you..." he mumbled, looking down and shuffling his paws in the dust. The gentle silver tom actually probably wouldn't have been much use. He wasn't the type that fought for pleasure. Even though it was fun... But only when it was playing.

----

A small dark tortoiseshell she-cat stood up from her position behind the almost nonexistent fresh-kill pile, her eyes blazing with irritation. Vixenstep had listened to the entire conversation... And it made her mad. "Nightfeather," She fought to keep her voice calm and not completely rip the older tom's pelt off. She padded over to the group, waving her bushy tail in a short greeting.

"I agree that their attempt was brave. But with this earthquake, they shouldn't have gone out of the nursery in the first place. The warrior code states that a kit under six moons is prohibited from leaving camp without a warrior to accompany it." Her gaze raked over the kits and landed on the black tom. "Smoketail will deal with their punishment. It is not our right to decide."

Her eyes flitted to Goldenstorm as she said this. No one here was right. She wasn't going to take sides depending on her level of interaction with anyone there. "Minkfur has enough to deal with right now as is. Don't go dumping a load of injured kits on her right now. If they can live with the injuries for now, they can wait a little while."

All through this little speech her voice was kept level. Which surprised her.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:38 pm

Breezekit's eyes shone with pain. Her broken leg lay in the dust behind her. She gritted her teeth and looked at her brother. Her eyes pleading for help, for relief of her pain. She looked at her twisted and bleeding leg.

~

Nightfeather looked at Vixenstep. He saw breezekit out of the corner of his eye.
"The worst injured ones need to been seen to."
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:44 pm

"Can they live without herbs?" Vixenstep's eyes cut over to Breezekit. "Most of the cats in camp were injured in the earthquake. A few died." Her eyes hardened. "They do need herbs. But I'm saying that we should wait." Her gazed flitted back to Nightfeather. "We might not even have enough herbs. They need to get used to the pain. They may not find relief from it."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:48 pm

Breezekit tried to drag her leg over so she could sit with her brother. But all energy had seemed to drain from her body. She eventually got to her brothers side. She buried her face in his fur. The pain was unbearable. The bleeding had started again. She had restarted the flow as she had tried to drag herself towards her brother.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next