Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Returning (OPEN)

4 posters

Go down

Returning (OPEN) Empty Returning (OPEN)

Post by Noname Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:30 pm

After meeting Blossompaw and his brother, he had practically bathed himself in the Scent markers on the border, and then spent a lot of time catching three vole, and two mice. Plus a ball of moss, walking back to the Clan with a mouse in his jaw, and nosing a ball of moss towards the Elders Den, "I can't believe I had to do all of this." he mewed exhausted from his little scuffle with Mountainpaw, and hunting for so long. If only he could take a small break, but he had to go back out and get the rest of the fresh-kill.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Warning System : Returning (OPEN) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Returning (OPEN) Empty Re: Returning (OPEN)

Post by Persephone Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:34 pm

NightFire walked near Leopardpaw "oh there you are, you have been out for a while, SilverCloud has been looking for you" she mewed
Persephone
Persephone

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:36 pm

Silvercloud watched with dusgust as her apprentice padded in, longer then what should have been needed. Much longer. Eyes flitting with suspicion the silver she-cat padded towards him, lowering her tail in dissapointment. She knew where he had been. Scratches outlined his body; claw marks. When she reached Leopardpaw her voice came out in a tone that displayed nothing of her dissapointment.

"And why were you out for so long? I don't believe it takes that long to collect moss and prey." The claw marks were relatively light. "And where Leopardpaw, did you get those?" Silvercloud's tail motioned towards his body.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:39 pm

"well I think I will let you alone to discuss it..." nightFire mewed, she hated being between battles especially when she had nothing to do with it
Persephone
Persephone

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:43 pm

"I lost a rabbit in a bramble thicket. It took a while to get all the prey, and all the moss was too damp from last nights rain." He mewed putting down his mouse, and sitting down in front of his mentor. He knew that Silvercloud thought the was doing something wrong, but he had enough excuses for her to not find out. And he would probably have to change the subject. "So after I get the rest of the prey can we have some battle training?" he said hopefully, the fight with Mountainpaw had left him with a lust for a good fight.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:48 pm

Silvercloud shook her head in more disspointment; it was a good excuse, but she knew him better. "You need to stop this Leopardpaw. Now." She muttered quietly so only he could hear. She had a feeling that no matter what she said he would never listen to her ... but it was a good try. "You have no idea how much pain you will go through if you continue. No idea." Her eyes clouded over for a split-second, ears twitching slightly.
"Battle training. And be prepared for one of the hardest experiences of your life." The silver she-cat's tone was challenging, dark really.She whisked her tail over his head before turning away, eyes still lost.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:55 pm

"I don't know what you're talking about, I stopped meeting Blossompaw already." he lied, keeping a straight face and not betraying his words. He was kind of scared. No really scared by Silvercloud's words, he should have said Hunting patrol or something, or even a lousy border patrol. Following Silvercloud shuddering slightly, he was really doomed, would Silvercloud ever trust him again, probably not. He kept his head low following his mentor out of the camp. Why him?
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:17 pm

Lillypaw padded past them "I would keep an eye on him if I were you" Lillypaw meowed to Silvercloud. "I don't trust a single hair on his pelt" Lillypaw spat then she walked away.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Warning System : Returning (OPEN) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down