Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Battle Begins

+6
~ Jetter ~
Goldenstorm
Jay
Riber~
Naruto
10 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Battle Begins - Page 2 Empty Re: The Battle Begins

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:43 pm

Moontail whipped her side around, letting herself shift her weight onto her hind legs. She hung down her head just a bit and let her two paws hang down by her belly as she stand up as if she were a two-leg. Nobody won with headbutts, except with Moontail.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Warning System : The Battle Begins - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:49 pm

Icetail saw the she-cat go in for a head-butt and stopped, searching for as weak spot. There! His eyes zeroed in on her soft underbelly. While she was focusing on bashing skulls, she wasn't protecting her vital spot. He lunged, knowing he had little chance of ripping her belly before she hit him.
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:55 pm

Moontail heard him, hard to believe, but she heard that NightClan warrior go for her underbelly. She jumped straight in the air with her hind legs and flipped backwards so that her front paws supported her body weight. She kicked out her hind legs, claws unsheathed to batter him with.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:07 pm

Icetail felt claws scratch at his face and neck and hastily dodged, striking out for the she-cat's throat. "Just die already!" he spat, furious.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:16 pm

Moontail had her head tight against her belly, but the back of her neck and head were being clawed raw. She dropped onto all fours, landing on her airborn hindlegs and bring her front paws with them. She whipped around to see what the tom would try to do.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:42 pm

Calamity felt the wind whoosh out of her as the StarClan cat’s powerful hindquarters sent her skyward and she nearly yelped. However, contorting herself in the air at unreal angles, she managed to land neatly on the ground, claw marks scuffed in and an unfriendly reminder just how sharp they were. The she-cat spun, eyes not entirely sane, and advanced on Rosewhisker. She still really didn’t understand the concept that this was a fight and she should be very angry at the other cat for shoving her off, but she was not. She figured it a bit of a game with a mouse, one where her claws would eventually snap its neck and she would scoop it into the air and gobble it down. Calamity silently tossed herself again in Rosewhisker’s direction, but this time went low, faking a right blow but then sticking her paws out and behind his knees, planning on giving a sharp jerk that would hopefully send him crashing down and leaving his head vulnerable.

But it was Calamity, and her blunt and pure-strength moves weren’t always consistent.
---
Whisperwind rolled his eyes, the little it looked petrified. “You know what, stay, go, I don’t care. If you go out there and die though, don’t tell me I didn’t warn you.” And with that, the tom slinked away, into the heap of snarling and growling cats. He noted how terribly deadly the NightClan cat’s moves were, and how absolutely vicious they seemed to be. Siren would be around somewhere, but he didn’t dwell on that for long, hoping she wouldn’t look for him. His eyes focused on his surroundings, and he fought through NightClan cats, getting scratches and gashes in multiple places. The wind was relatively slow in reaction time, and he needed a bit of a build up to have it perfect and well-aimed. This gave the attacker plenty of time to aim well-placed hits and blows. A tiny cry sent him in one direction and he saw a small grey shape, batting with two paws at a large warrior that easily outmatched her.

He bounded towards them, dodging claws from other scrimmages and teeth from onlookers, and took a wind shot at the beast, strong and powerful. The cat flew into another group and was slashed open by others’ claws. As an afterthought, he realized he should have let Mistpaw deal on her own or at least give her a chance, but it was on an impulse.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:26 pm

Mistpaw glared at Whisperwind as he flung the NightClan warrior off of her. She felt fear, but it was overwhelmed by her want to fight. Her blood was boiling, and for the first time in her life she wanted to be of some use! But she was grateful to him for his help, and she signified that with a nod before streaking back into the fray, her tiger-striped pelt stained with blood.

-------------------

Foxkit shook her head, her ears ringing. One of those filthy cats had batted at her head, making her dizzy with the brute force of the blow. She snarled and dodged his next attack, feeling his claws scrape through her cheek fur harmlessly. Fast as lightning, she reached out with her jaws and grabbed his paw, tasting blood in her mouth as he howled with agony.

She jumped up and twisted, hearing a snap as the cat's leg was dislocated. He cried out in pain and rage and launched a claw at her head. She hissed as her ear was shredded and ducked down, looking up to see the NightClan cat rearing back, preparing to crush her with his front paws.

She lunged up, feeling her teeth meet his throat just moments before he crashed down, the tiny ginger kit hanging from his throat almost comically. He gasped and started running, hoping to scrape her off on the ground. But she wouldn't let up, every few moments tightening her grip. Finally he slowed and dropped, lying on his side so that she stood just beside him, glaring at him from her point at his torn neck.
----------------------

Icetail hissed and lunged towards Moontail, claws outstretched and aiming for her throat. "Die!"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:04 am

Moontail moved swiftly out of the way so Icetail could fly right past her. Then she lunged at his airborne body, trying to land on him while his paws were not even close to the ground. With her front claws outstretched, she reached for his withers.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:17 am

Icetail yowled as pain exploded in his shoulder, and he whirled, eyes bright with fury, to slam his claws down on the she-cat's head while she was still holding onto him via claw.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:15 pm

(Golden, unless Moony is a ninja, I don't think she'd be able to pull off such moves. And isn't she bleeding right now? As I recall, the back of her neck and head had been clawed raw. At least let her have some scratches... This is a war, for blue toad's sake!)
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:45 pm

ooc: she does, she's bleeding all over her neck. I'm not God Moding, am I?

Moontail felt Icetail's claws dig hard into her head, right beside her neck. She tensed briefly, clencing her jaws tight and squeezing her claws, maybe causing some extra pain to Icetail. She growled with anger as she reached out with her jaws, aiming for whatever her fangs could dig into.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:31 pm

Icetail howled as his neck was bitten, and shook his head, hoping to shake her off. Meanwhile his claws were ripping at her shoulders, with blows that, if they hit, would be painful and deep.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:43 pm

Moontail dug in harder with her fangs as she felt the pain that tore through her shoulder harshly. She closed her eyes and clamped her jaws as hard as she could and clenched them with pain.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:40 pm

Ebonypaw's eyes searched the clearing as fast as they could possibly go, nothing was working. Well, I guess I'll have to move on to plab B, fight with only my warrior training. She slowly padded out from behind the bush that she was sheltering in and jogged off towards the crazy battle field. Her petit black body kept her pretty much covered as she continued around the battlefield. Then she caugh a glimse of Moontail, she had very bad wounds to her neck. She needed help bad. Ebonypaw raced over, and within seconds she was right by Moontail and Icetail.

"Leave us alone!" she growled, then padded over to his back, leaping on it and, if she did indeed land she would dig her claws right into his back. Now, most would fall to thier backs to try and squish the cat on their back. Maybe if I leap off in time I could get at his belly.

ooc: I'm sorry, I don't really know if thats like a powerplay or anything. Just tell me and I'll fix it :3
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:06 pm

Icetail snarled as an apprentice went to help the StarClan cat. "You fool!" He could taste the RiverClan scent on the pretty she-cat through his open mouth, and he smiled. "I see. So you've never heard of me?" he hissed, reaching behind him to grasp the living cat's neck. "It seems we were born to the same Clan!" If he succeeded, then he could sling the younger cat from his shoulders and get at her belly.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:38 pm

Ebonypaw could feel the dead tom grasping at her back, she needed to slide down, but it was too late he had already had a firm hold on her thin neck. She was flung over, but she couldn't give up yet. She needed to claw at his mouth, the pain might make the ex-RiverClanner drop her to the ground. Her plan might work this time. She proceeded with her plan, performing every step perfectly.

"It sure is a shame that I was." she snarled, "Because you're nothing but a worthless piece of foxdung." she spat.
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:41 pm

Icetail nearly dropped the she-cat. But that would let her win, now wouldn't it? Even if it was a small victory, he would not allow it! He ignored the fiery pain in his maw and tried to slam the apprentice against the ground. The move, if she didn't some how avoid it, would stun her long enough for him to attack her again. His eyes darted to Moontail. If the old bat didn't interfere.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:47 pm

Ebonypaw let out a growl that was slightly cut off as she was slammed into the ground. Her chest violently moved up and down as she tried to catch what was left of her breath. Icetail had winded her badly and would probably bruise her fragile body, but it wouldn't take her out of the game. She rolled over, trying to get out of his strong grip. "Let, Go!" she huffed.
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:00 pm

The gray-and-white tom smirked. "You wish!" he growled, placing a paw on her chest and pulling at her neck. He wouldn't show any mercy. "I've killed kits before! Don't think I wouldn't torture a pretty face like you to death!"

----
OOC: NARU TO TEH SCENE! *Flies away*

Naruto rushed forwards, into the battle. There was fur flying everywhere... It was confusing, and it muddled her senses! She felt claws digging into her flank and turned, hissing. But no one was there. Some stray fighter must have hit her with his claws on accident.

She looked around, looking for someone to fight. There. She spotted Ebonypaw being slammed against the ground by a tom twice her size. She growled and started running forwards, lowering her head to headbutt the tom.

Just as she was about to hit Icetail's shoulder, a small black cat hit her side, stealing her breath. She gasped and looked up into fiery green eyes. "You're my opponent!" he snarled.

---------

Runningblaze hit the she-cat at full-speed, knocking her, breathless, to the ground. She was only a little taller than himself. These cowards brought kits into a fight! he felt overwhelming anger consume him, and he lost all faith in his former ancestors. "Why do you fight for them, when they sent kits out here?! You will only lose your lives!" he growled, raking his claws across the she-cat's muzzle.

He saw her eyes gleam with anger and pain as she bit down on his paw, claw marks leaving blood to stain her silver fur. "Let me go!" he hissed, clawing at her head. She was stubborn, only biting down harder on his paw.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:01 pm

Moontail had let go of his neck, trying to find a good spot to break into the fight and kill this NightClan cat. Normally, she didn't kill, but in this battle, every opponent needed to be killed.
She watched as he leaned his body one way to squish Ebonypaw to the ground. She darted forward, flashing out a paw with sheathed claws to move the apprentice out of the way and she launched herself into the air to try and land on Icetail's back. If it worked, then she would make his unbalanced body fall to the ground and be able to pin him down. Then she could somehow get to his throat.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:42 pm

OOC: *sings* I have muuuuuse!

Streampath jumped on the back of a NightClan warrior. She grabbed the back of his neck and twisted, just as if he were prey. He collapsed in death as the crack sounded out. The cat she had saved from this cat, was Yarrowsprout. He nodded at her in gratitude before jumping back into battle.

To the next cat! She charged off, and again, she found another cat that could be assisted. With swiftness she grabbed the cat by his leg, pulling her up and off her balance, leg in the air. She flipped the cat over, exposing her soft underbelly. Her ally cat jumped on the cat. Streampath didn't wait to see the outcome. She was off again to help and fight off more cats.

------

Rosewhisker waited for the cat to get closer to him. Rather than dodging, he was going to try a counter attack. Just as he lunged at her, she faked and moved to his other side. In an instant he felt himself pushed behind the leg, throwing him off balance and to the ground. He fell on his side. He rolled onto his back and growled. This cat's attack were more unorthadox. He hadn't met a cat who fought like that. He'd have to think of something more tactful. He watched her, waiting to see if he'd charge him, going for the opertunity to attack him while he was vulnerable. If she got too close he'd swiftly, and with his powerful back legs, kick her right in the face to either daze her or knock her back so he could get in an attack. Whatever would help him.

----

Blackstripe charged through the cats, his pelt bristling savagely as he shot through them with his powerful muscles. He had spotted a fight from the distance, and he wanted wanted to make it a little more fair. He closed in, step by step, going closer and closer. Then he saw the cats. It was Icetail, he had two cats on him that he had to take care of. Well, that wasn't too fair was it? Two against one. He could even it out. Without a screech or a yowl, Blacstripe leaped at the she-cat who had just lunged for Icetail, his sharp black claws pointed and outstretched like poisonous thorns.

----

Cloud rolled out of the way of a cats blow. He jumped at his side, knocking him to the ground and furiously ripped at his shoulders. Suddenly he felt a weight knock him over. Another one! He screeched in fury and got up with a quick jolt and slammed the NightClan cat in the back of his neck. A shriek of pain came from him as he felt teeth bore into his leg. This would be a hard battle.

OOC: Someone needs to kill him. ^

-----

Wondering in from the shadows of the NightClan border sauntered, almost unaware, an old tom. His fur was heavily matted, giving him a look of sickness or insanity. His pupils were scarily large, filling his eyes fully. The light stun them greatly. They were like that so they could capture the little light that illuminated the Dark Forest, but now that the sun was out, they were no longer practicle. Everything had a white hue to them, all unseeable, almost blinding. He blinked, becomming frusterated as the light blinded him, but his eyes started to become used to the light, their size becoming smaller until they were of regular size, or a tad larger, giving everything a slight shine that he couldn't help, but squint at. A purr rumbled in his throat as he wondered into the fray, walking by cats, seemingly unnoticed. They were too preoccupied with their fight... or was it something else?

He paid no attention to any of their fighting, he only paid attention to one thing, the direction ahead of him. Soon enough, though, he stopped and looked ahead. There, ahead of him, was Whisperwind and Mistpaw. He knew who they were, he knew who everyone was. Even more so he knew what they were. Those special cats. He knew were each one of them were, his eyes aloud him to see select cats in his line of vision. They had a certain look about them. A white glow that showed that they weren't dead, even though they walked amoung the spirits.

Listlessscreech stared at the two cats. Something between a screech and a growl escaped his old jaws as his claws slowly began to slip out. His matted fur began to stand on end, his eyes filled with an intent to harm or kill, even if he wasn't aware he was even on a battlefield. He took a step towards Mistypaw, his sights set more on her than on Whisperwind.

OOC: Posted with everyone, but Yarrow really. XD YES!
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:04 pm

Mistpaw screeched in anger as a NightClan warrior sped past her, bleeding heavily. She jumped on his back, tearing at his neck, until he fell, dead or wounded. She jumped off onto the ground, panting. Several scratches on her face bled, some making her vision crimson with blood. She blinked and rubbed her paw against her face, hoping to clear her sight.

-----------

Icetail purred as Blacktail jumped to help him and turned to claw Moontail, lashing his tail in anger.

-------------

Runningblaze hissed and nipped at Naruto's throat. There were still unhealed wounds there from Deathpaw's attack, and they broke open easily, making blood spatter her fur. But she still held onto his paw, shaking her head violently.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:28 pm

Listlessscreech purred without noticing he'd done so as Mistpaw took down one of the cats in their little army. A crooked grin spred across his face, and with ferocious speed and grace he charged at the near blinded she-cat, his chance open. He came close to Mistpaw, and, using the force of his speed and power, aimed a hard slam down on Mistpaw's neck. The force was strong enough to kill her instantly, paralyze her permanently, or just nock her back in surpise. Either one, though, he preffered the second one.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:31 pm

The silver she-cat was still rubbing her eyes with one white-tipped paw when she felt a paw come down on her neck. Pain filled her small body and she fell, eyes huge with shock. What had just happened?! Then she saw him. A sickly looking tom that grinned down at her. She growled but felt she couldn't move. Her body still recovering from his vicious blow. She forced herself to her paws, glaring at him through sapphire eyes, and lunged, hoping to rake her claws along his side.

OOC:... Muse... low...
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:42 pm

Listlessscreech easily dodged her attack. He aimed his sharp claws at her chest. He was aiming for all vitals. She could bleed out, she could go through any suffering, he didn't care at the moment. His mind was stuck on her. Alive and yet dead. The crazed cat wanted to fix this irregularity. Or maybe he just wanted to wound her severely.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum