Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THERE IS BAD WEATHER WHILE HUNTING. Yah.

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

THERE IS BAD WEATHER WHILE HUNTING. Yah. Empty THERE IS BAD WEATHER WHILE HUNTING. Yah.

Post by kiwiattack Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:06 pm

Sweetfur crept through the trees, soft as a whisper. I have you now, he thought as he cornered a juicy-looking mouse. He began to feel his mouth water, 1, 2, 3... POUN-

Crack!

"Aiiighh!" Sweetfur jumped up a tree. By the time he crept back down the mouse that he had so desired had fled into the brush. "Foxdung!" he murmured as he leapt onto the spongy ground. This just wasn't his day. Earlier, an wandering kit had scared away a squirrel just outside of camp, and now this. "Stupid rain," he growled. Just then, a bolt of lightening crashed down on a bush uncomfortably near his rapidly undulating tail. Sweetfur looked at the charred bush wide-eyed. He knew that lightening did this, but he had never seen it this close. What's this? There, in the middle pf the charred skeleton there lay a dead mouse. In fact, it was the very same one from before. Surprisingly, it wasn't burnt to a crisp. It's a little charred, but it'll do. Sweetfur picked up the blackened mouse in his jaws and set out for camp. "This smells delicious," Sweetfur mumbled. He couldn't resist. He bit down on the mouse, it was so tender! So... different.
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Warning System : THERE IS BAD WEATHER WHILE HUNTING. Yah. WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

THERE IS BAD WEATHER WHILE HUNTING. Yah. Empty Re: THERE IS BAD WEATHER WHILE HUNTING. Yah.

Post by Member Sat May 01, 2010 2:37 pm

Leafpaw ran from the camp, her destination known only to herself. She wasn't hunting, that was true, and she definately wasn't out to enjoy the sites and smells, it was pouring hard, no cat could enjoy being out here. Mud sunk between her toes and caked her claws. She felt wholly uncomfortable, but she kept on.

Her ears shot up when she noticed Sweetfur. Running like she was, it was almost suspicious. She slowed down her pace to a steady trot. "Hello, Sweetfur," she mewed cooly as she neared her.
Administrator

Warning System : THERE IS BAD WEATHER WHILE HUNTING. Yah. WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

THERE IS BAD WEATHER WHILE HUNTING. Yah. Empty Re: THERE IS BAD WEATHER WHILE HUNTING. Yah.

Post by kiwiattack Sat May 01, 2010 3:54 pm

OOC: Sweetfur's a male. XD

Sweetfur buried the remains of the mouse he had just devoured. With a quick pat he turned around to head back to camp when he heard Leafpaw. "Hello Leafpaw." Sweetfur mewed uncomfortably, "What are you doing out?" Suddenly his demeanor changed. What was Leafpaw doing out at a time like this? It wasn't exactly the best time to hunt, after all. He narrowed his eyes slightly, expecting an answer.
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sat May 01, 2010 4:36 pm

OOC: I know...

"I was goign to meet Raintalon for soem training!" Yeah, Raintalon, her mentor. She didn't even know where he was, she just hoped Sweetfur would just take it and leave. Then, she could get on with her day and hopefully not have to lie anymore.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwiattack Sat May 01, 2010 6:01 pm

OOC: O...K...

Sweetfur was skeptical. Training on a day like today? I don't believe it. After a long pause he replied, "Whatever." His steely gaze left as he turned back towards the warrior's den. Wherever she's headed, she's not going there alone. As soon as he was well out of her sight he turned around and began creeping back her way.
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat May 01, 2010 10:22 pm

OOC: Mambo, should I bring Batty into dis?
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sat May 01, 2010 10:30 pm

OOC: Uh... YESH! XD

Leafpaw waved her tail cheerfully ina goodbye as Sweetfur went off to camp. Relief flooded through her in an instant. Thank StarClan he was gone. Wasn't it enough that she had to sneak out there? Without actually really checking to see if Sweetfur had gone, Leafpaw made her way through the muddy territory. Excitements went through her, as well as uncertainty and other emotions she could descibe or refused to name.

Leafpaw weaved through the trees, nearing the RiverClan border. Though it was hard to tell, the smell of the river was becoming stronger.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat May 01, 2010 10:45 pm

Batpaw waited anxiously on his side of the river, his huge paws kneading the ground in anticipation. This would be the first time he'd seen Leafpaw in a quarter-moon, although the visits were becoming more common.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sat May 01, 2010 11:11 pm

Leafpaw continued on, anxiety rushing out of her. What if she met another cat? What if everything went wrong. Oh, she was acting like this was her first time doing this! She bushed through the bushes. Ahead of her, the river shined in the moonlight. So many memorys seemed to come off of the water. She had been taught to swim here. The days made her heart flutter. She stepped a little closer, taking check all around her.

"Batpaw?" She whispered out over the water, hoping and praying to StarClan that another cat hadn't felt like taking a stroll near the river.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat May 01, 2010 11:18 pm

Batpaw's ears pricked, his golden eyes flaring with joy, as he heard Leafpaw's voice. "Leafpaw!" he hissed, remembering to keep his voice low. Of course she couldn't see him. His pelt was black as midnight, and there were no moon or stars to illuminate him.

He jumped into the water without hesitation, only a soft splash announcing his coming, and swam towards her, paws churning in the water strongly. He climbed out onto the bank next to her and pressed his pelt against hers, water streaming from his coat. "You came," he breathed.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sat May 01, 2010 11:26 pm

Glee surged through Leafpaw's peltas she purred, happy to be with Batpaw. His fur was almost as dry as it would be if it were a sunny day being prone to water, able to just let the liguid fall off of him like it were never there. She didn't notice, but her fur was taking a turn for that as well with the many dips she took in the water. Her fur partially soaked, as the rest just slipped off. "Of course I came," she purred, "why wouldn't I? I've come every other time." How she loved being with him.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat May 01, 2010 11:29 pm

"Nevermind." Batpaw pressed his muzzle against her, a rumbling purr starting in his throat. He hadn't felt this good in moons. But of course the nightly visits took a toll on his training, so he was extremely irritable when first waking and moving about all through the day, much to the annoyance of everyone around him. But who cared about them? He was with Leafpaw now.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sat May 01, 2010 11:36 pm

"I wish we could meet in the day, so we didn't have such a short time," she looked up into his eyes. The well muscled, large tom seemed to always be on her mind. When she trained she was barely focused, though she got through with little suspecion. How come they had to keep it a secret? Why did they have these rules? And what where the concequences?
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat May 01, 2010 11:43 pm

"I know. But my Clanmates would wonder where I went off to so much," he murmured, his tail twitching with slight irritation. He was worried that someone might have followed him. Not like anyone really cared, but there were several very nosy RiverClan warriors and apprentices who've been hounding him lately.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sat May 01, 2010 11:48 pm

And Rockpaw would certainly not be happy. She was already lying to him, again. It made her feel terrible, and for two reason. One was because she may lose him, and the other because he didn't understand. It's not like she tried to explain it to him. "We need to find a place to ourselve, where we could go day or night, we wouldn't have times or anything." It would be fun, wouldn't it? A little bit. Maybe they could find a foxhole or something.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat May 01, 2010 11:50 pm

Batpaw brightened. "Yes! I'll keep an eye out while I'm on border patrols."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sun May 02, 2010 12:06 am

Happiness fluttered within her. It's liek they would have their own home, but they'd also have a home within the clan to. "You don't think it wold be straying too far away, do you?" What if they were seperating from the clan? What if they just decided to leave? What would they do then?
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun May 02, 2010 12:47 am

"Nah. Nobody will find out, I'm sure," he purred.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwiattack Sun May 02, 2010 2:46 pm

Sweetfur followed Leafpaw all the way to the Riverclan border. As soon as Leafpaw stopped walking he stealthily climbed up a nearby tree. There would be no training here. He knew what was going on as soon as he saw Batpaw approaching. Sweetfur inhaled sharply as they began talking. ...They really loved each other. For some reason Sweetfur felt a burning in his belly. Was it because this was against warrior code? Or was it something else... He had never loved anyone the way these two seemed to love each other. He snarled. No more. With a sick smile on his face Sweetfur leaped down from his hiding place, right between the two of them. "I saw everything," he snarled.
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sun May 02, 2010 3:14 pm

"ME TOO!" shouted Owlkit appearing from Sweetfur's mouth, his name more girly than the smell of his fur. Owlkit was very disappointed in their behavior. Even though he was ShadowClan cat, and should of never been in ThunderClan territory.

OOC: Can't RP him anywhere else... -.-
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun May 02, 2010 3:24 pm

Batpaw sprang away from Leafpaw, his fur bristling. The huge tom's eyes were wide with surprise, and then they flared with anger. "Does ThunderClan not trust it's apprentices anymore?" he growled, his tail twitching with irritation. Don't tell me... he thought with annoyance, flattening his ears against his head.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwiattack Sun May 02, 2010 3:35 pm

OOC: He came from Sweetfur's mouth...?

"Huh?" Sweetfur looked back at Owlkit. "What are you doing here?" Why was a Shadowclan kit here? An insulting, twerpy, kit. Sweetfur didn't know what to do. Chase him away? He knew that he couldn't attack a kit. "Gah, just-just leave. Okay?" I'll tell Silverstar about Shadowclan's neglectfulness later.

He shifted his vision back to Leafpaw and Batpaw. "That doesn't matter. What does matter is that you're getting a little close to a Thunderclan apprentice, and you're in our territory." Sweetfur took a step closer to Batpaw. "Get out. Now. I'm sure that you're leader will know about this whole thing soon enough without you trying to fight me."
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sun May 02, 2010 3:39 pm

Owlkit exploded disappearing a poof of smoke, he is ninja like that.

Leapordstrike prowled out of the forest, appearing in between Leafpaw, Batpaw and Sweetfur. He looked from one to the other, wondering what was going on. "I presume I'm interrupting something..." he said in a low voice. Though from what he could see he could piece together what was happening. Leafpaw must be in love with Batpaw and Sweetfur added to this intricate love circle. It actually reminded him of his romantic life, but he shook his head, at least they didn't have twelve kits like him. All from different mothers.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun May 02, 2010 3:44 pm

He cast a worried glance at Leafpaw. She'll get in trouble for sure! What do I do? I don't really care about this mound of fox-dung, but I can't let her get hurt! He didn't want her to feel like he already had for so many moons before he'd met her. Alone. Isolated. Untrustworthy.

Batpaw unsheathed his claws, not sure why he felt the need to protect Leafpaw. They were just friends, right? And this was her Clanmate. He couldn't attack him. He narrowed his eyes, not responding to the warrior's questions or comments, and forced his fur to lie flat. After all, he couldn't get in too much trouble. He was only Leafpaw's friend and tutor. No matter how much I want something more. he thought longingly, looking over at her again.

He looked up as Leopardstrike appeared, his tail starting to lash uncomfortably. "Oh great." he muttered.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sun May 02, 2010 4:17 pm

Leafpaw looked at each cat with alarm. StarClan where did they all come from!? She could have sworn she was here alone. The rain, it makes it so much easier to prowl. Ah! Why couldn't it stop!

"Why are you even here, Sweetfur!? Shouldn't you be hunting or something? And why are you here, Leopardstrike?" Did everyone just want to take a midnight stroll next to the river. If anyone is supecious it's them! They're warriors who could be up to no good! She was an apprentice! She could just be wanting to stare at the river and was marvled when a cat popped out or something, who knew? "And I don't see what the problem is," she shot at Sweetfur, the main accuser of this entire group, "we haven't done anything wrong. Can't two friend talk to each other on other days than the Gathering? Yes, hes on ourt border, but I wasn't going to yell across the river!"

Man... couldn't a she-cat have a good time?
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next