Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Freaking HATE the Freaking Weather!!!!!! ~OPEN~

3 posters

Go down

I Freaking HATE the Freaking Weather!!!!!! ~OPEN~ Empty I Freaking HATE the Freaking Weather!!!!!! ~OPEN~

Post by DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:17 pm

Sunflower anxiously stared up at the sky. The sun was unblocked by clouds and was hanging high above her head (not that it would ever be any closer). With the past moon's weather, she wasn't able visit Blazeheart. She hoped he hadn't taken any offense.
She flicked her tail boredly, almost wishing she were in the RiverClan camp with him right now. Sighing, she flopped down onto her side.
"Maybe if I sneak to the Gathering, he'll be there. I can tell him where we can meet again, and this time, hopefully, there won't be any stupid storms." she mewed. Quickly she closed her mouth, praying to StarClan that no one had heard her.
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS

Warning System : I Freaking HATE the Freaking Weather!!!!!! ~OPEN~ WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

I Freaking HATE the Freaking Weather!!!!!! ~OPEN~ Empty Re: I Freaking HATE the Freaking Weather!!!!!! ~OPEN~

Post by Member Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:25 pm

"You okay, Sunflower?" Branchpaw mewed as he walked up to her. He was on his way to grab a bite when he saw her here, he just had to ask what was up.
Administrator

Warning System : I Freaking HATE the Freaking Weather!!!!!! ~OPEN~ WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

I Freaking HATE the Freaking Weather!!!!!! ~OPEN~ Empty Re: I Freaking HATE the Freaking Weather!!!!!! ~OPEN~

Post by DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:30 pm

Sunflower jolted to her paws, flicking her ears as she realized it was just Branchpaw.
Did he hear anything...?
"Oh, I'm fine." she smiled fakely. "Just...waiting for night to come." was her lame excuse.
"How are you?"
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:41 pm

"Doesn't it seem like night already?" Branchpaw said with a sort of laugh. The clouds covering the sky made he days seem like night, dark and bleak. It was always raining, making the days horrible and cold. "Hm... I'm pretty good considering the weather."
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:45 pm

ooc: oops haha in my first post I said it was sunny xD

bic: "Yeah, I guess." she shuffled her paws. "I don't know why StarClan would let this happen though..." her eyes widened. "You d-don't think they're mad at us, do you?"
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:01 pm

"I sure hope not," Branchpaw said with a shudder. They probably were, though. After the whole Gathering fiasco it had been raining and storming. Maybe they were mad at them, but wasn't it time to be forgiven?
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hetalia Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:10 pm

Tigerfang heard a conversation in the main clearing and couldn't resist the chance to do something.After all the bad weather Tigerfang couldn't find any prey excluding the piece of crowfood he had found lying in a puddle 3 sunrises ago.He almost wished that he was in Riverclan.He slowly got up and walked toward the two cats."What are you doing?"
Hetalia
Hetalia

Back to top Go down

Post by DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:27 pm

Sunflower looked up at the tom. "Talking." she looked at t he sky again. Even though it was already dark because of the cloudcover, she could tell the sun was setting. She stood up. "I'm going for a hunt." she mewed, hoping the toms wouldn't ask to join.
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Hetalia Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:25 am

"Don't get too disapointed.You won't catch much prey in this weather.Bye."
Hetalia
Hetalia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down