Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[insert title here] Honey and I only!!!

2 posters

Go down

[insert title here] Honey and I only!!! Empty [insert title here] Honey and I only!!!

Post by Cheesles Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:21 pm

A lithe black she cat padded out of the warriors den. Her sleek, black fur a shiny and clean from the wash that it had just been treated to. Her deep aqua blue coloured eyes scanned the clearing. She lunged forward with a luxurious stretch and then straightened again. She licked her lips as she padded leisurely towards the fresh kill pile, sweet scents of prey circulated in her mouth.

Bluesong looked down at the prey. A mouse here and a thrush here. She dug around carefully and found herself a plump wood pigeon. "I'm going to share this with someone." She mumbled to herself.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : [insert title here] Honey and I only!!! WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

[insert title here] Honey and I only!!! Empty Re: [insert title here] Honey and I only!!!

Post by Bumblebee~* Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:20 am

Pale mid-morning (is it mid-morning in this thread? XD) sun shafted in through a gap between the rocks, directly onto the face of a large russet tom. He blinked open his pale yellow eyes, his pupils dilating and contracting, before the glaring white world faded quickly to the greys and blacks of the rocks surrounding him. He padded to the entrance of the warrior cave before stretching out his long red limbs before him in an indulgent yawn, his jaws gaping.

His stomach gave a tiny jerk, and suddenly he realized how hungry he was. He padded over and saw his denmate Bluesong. Her azure eyes glinted as she searched around the fresh-kill pile before selecting a well-sized wood pigeon. He bounded up to her. "Mind if I share with you?" He mewed to the sleek, black-furred she-cat.
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

[insert title here] Honey and I only!!! Empty Re: [insert title here] Honey and I only!!!

Post by Cheesles Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:15 am

"No problem!" Bluesong mewed cheerfully, "I was actually hoping for someone to share with." She mewed in a friendly tone. she waved her tail towards a patch of soft moss that clung to a clump of boulders that lay piled on top of each other.

"Over there seems a nice place, the moss will be soft and probably not too damp because it is out oft he rain, and it hasn't rained anytime recently. And the sun is shining on it, so it shall also be warm!" Bluesong mewed enthusiasticly
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:27 am

"Sounds perfect!" The dark red-black-brown-cream (XD) warrior responded happily as he bounded up the boulders and over to the soft, sun-warmed moss that the she-cat had indicated.

As he settled down on the soft make-shift bedding, he purred. "Thanks, Bluesong!" He shifted his long limbs under him until he felt comfortable enough.
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:33 am

"No problem Pinefrost," Bluesong mewed. She pushed it towards him in a gesture for him to eat first. She looked at his pale yellow eyes. He was actually a rather attractive young tom, and he seemed really nice too.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:40 am

He dipped his head and started to tear at the wood pigeon hungrily, the warm, juicy flavours flooding his mouth. All this time, he kept his pale yellow gaze on his denmate's, never having realized before the deep, mystical shade of blue of which they were. She's actually a really pretty she-cat...

All of a sudden, a warm feeling spread from his nose to his tail tip, and he felt his ears burn. He looked down, and keeping his gaze on his paws, he gently pushed the bird over to the black-furred she-cat. Why did she make him feel so... strange? It wasn't a bad sort of strange, either. Rather, it made his stomach clench and his ears sear with... embarrassment, was it? No, he couldn't place this emotion...

He shook his head and forced himself to look up, a small smile playing on his lips.
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:15 am

Bluesong bent her head gratefully, tearing a piece of meat neatly away from the pigeon. She chew politely and then swallowed, straightening up again, by this time, a smile had crept across her face.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:25 am

"That was a good piece of fresh-kill." He finally mewed, breaking the ice. His chest felt constricted as he spoke, but it loosened as he went on. He took another quick bite of the tender meat before swallowing and sitting up straight.
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:56 am

Bluesong took another small bite before looking at Pinefrost. "I'm finished, you can have the rest if you wish." She mewed dipping her head politely.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:05 am

Pinefrost finished the last bit of the pigeon with hungry gulps. He felt embarrassed when he looked up again for finishing it all. "Thanks Bluesong. That was a really delicious piece of fresh-kill." He licked his lips and smiled at her. The leaf-bare leaves-coloured tom rolled over onto his side and let the sun warm his pelt as he lay on the soft cushion of moss. "Wouldyouliketotakeawalkwithmeintheforest?" He suddenly blurted out, all in a hurry. He looked away, not sure if she had even caught what he'd said.
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:10 am

"Um I think I heard something about walking in the forest?" Bluesong meowed with mock disgust. "Sure!" She mewed cheerfully, her eyes immediately softening.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:22 am

"Sounds great! Want to leave now?" Pinefrost could barely keep the excited purr out of his meow as he spoke to the pretty she-cat. He rolled onto his back and looked up at her, eyes gleaming. He'd known her forever, but this was the first time they'd actually had a real conversation and shared fresh-kill over it too. He decided he liked it, and wanted to do it again.

OOC: Muse is at an all-time low. My posts are pree crappy lately. XD
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:46 am

"Awesome!" Bluesong mewed, her blue eyes gleaming and her black tail shimmered as it waved happily. She leapt to her feet and leapt down from the large, mossy boulder they sat upon. She turned, grabbing the remnants of the prey in her jaws, being careful not to drop any discarded bones.

Bluesong swung her head low, seeing a dip in the earth near the bottom of the side of the boulder. She dropped the leftovers in a scraped dirt over it.
"Ready?" Bluesong mewed grinning happily.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:53 am

"Whenever you are." Pinefrost purred and bounded to his paws, almost slipping off the rocks from his long, almost spider-like limbs. Unsheathing his claws, he slid down the rock, tiny bits of moss coming off with him. With that, he headed out the entrance of the cave, turning his head to see if Bluesong was following.
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:06 am

Bluesong bounded after Pineclaw. She realised for the first time that he was actually very handsome. She had seen him hunt and fight, and he was pretty impressive. She could feel that she quite liked him, but how would a tom like him fall for a she cat like her?
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down