Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lonely and Unsure- Echodrop-Private Thread

3 posters

Go down

Lonely and Unsure- Echodrop-Private Thread Empty Lonely and Unsure- Echodrop-Private Thread

Post by De Awesome Raven Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:09 pm

"Ugh... I hate my life... hunting's the only thing that makes my life worthwhile. My family's in StarClan, WindClan isn't bustling with activity like it used to, and no cat pays attention to me." Rosepelt sighed, dropping two fat, juicy rabbits in the fresh kill pile, and took a rather plump young rabbit from the pile. She leaned forward and savored the delicious, fresh smell that drifted up from the rabbit. She swiped her tongue over her teeth expectantly, then took a rather small bite from the young rabbit. It tasted heavenly, eating was one of the only parts of the day that Rosepelt looked forward to. "Then again, I am trying to hide from everyone, under my own cover..." she murmured to herself.
She licked her paw and cleaned her face. She took a few licks at her fur, then resumed eating the rabbit. Her deep, grayish blue eyes gleamed as she watched the kits in the nursery play happily, pouncing each other and laughing.
My mentor's gone, my siblings died, my dad had to go get himself killed, and my mother died of depression. I regret not making any friends in kithood, she gnashed her teeth, and a lost look appeared in her eyes. They have each other, I have no one...
De Awesome Raven
De Awesome Raven

Warning System : Lonely and Unsure- Echodrop-Private Thread WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Lonely and Unsure- Echodrop-Private Thread Empty Re: Lonely and Unsure- Echodrop-Private Thread

Post by Goldenstorm Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:07 pm

Moontail walked out of the nursery and noticed the young she-cat eatiang by herself. Moontail walked over to the fresh-kill pile and grabbed a fat wood pigeon and walked over to her. "Do you mind if I eat with you?" The old warrior said.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Lonely and Unsure- Echodrop-Private Thread Empty Re: Lonely and Unsure- Echodrop-Private Thread

Post by Riber~ Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:27 pm

OOC: Golden? When something says CLOSED - ECHODROP ONLY, it likely means just me.

Duskshadow looked quietly around the clearing, surveying the cats going about their buisness. As his eyes flicked to Rosepelt, eating alone and looking quite depressed. The large tom padded slowly to where she was sitting and lowered himself beside her, feeling the soreness of the recent increase in his hunting patrols. His eyes turned his head slightly to look at Rosepelt. "What's the matter Rosepelt? Not enjoying your rabbit?" Duskshadow murmured sarcastically.

Last edited by Echodrop on Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:03 pm

ooc:sorry, I didn't see 'Private Thread' didn't really look. you should have had a ooc: do not reply, but its just a suggestion.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by De Awesome Raven Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:08 pm

ooc- ...

bic-
"Huh? Oh, er... no, this rabbit is really fresh. Tastes great..." Rosepelt laughed nervously. "You're one of the first cats that actually went up and talked with me. Mostly just 'do this, do that', it's like saying a thank you depletes half of your dignity." she smiled again.
"Hey, Duskshadow... who was your favorite cat from way back, in Tallstar and Onestar's time. Hearing the legends of Firestar and the rest were always my favorite thing to do as a kit. How about you?" she asked shyly, still unsure of whether to trust Duskshadow or not. He seemed nice enough...

Last edited by Ravensun on Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
De Awesome Raven
De Awesome Raven

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:12 pm

ooc: ok, I shall leave.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:19 pm

OOC: FRICK! I KEEP POSTING IN THE WRONG CLAN! Duskshadow is in WindClan, not Lightningfur.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by De Awesome Raven Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:44 pm

ooc) xD I thought there was something odd in that post... xP
De Awesome Raven
De Awesome Raven

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:38 am

Duskshadow twitched his ears, large tufts swaying back and forth. With a smirk he mewed, eyes blazing. "Tigerstar." His black tail waved, matching his ear tufts quite nicely. Tigerstar was a powerful cat; although evil, was strong and bold. Duskshadow had neevr been 'bad', but being the good qualities of Tigerstar was what he wanted.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by De Awesome Raven Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:54 pm

Rosepelt pricked her ears up, her tailtip twitching.
"Tigerstar?" she asked, surprised. Then, she thought intently for a moment. "Mine was, hmm. Mine was Yellowfang."
The mottled gray she-cat's ears glinted. She glanced at the clouds that lurked on the sky. They were quite fearful, dark gray and threatening.
"The clouds seem quite intimidating." she murmured. She glanced at Duskshadow. "What do you think?"
De Awesome Raven
De Awesome Raven

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:04 am

Duskshadow glanced up with Rosepelt, staring at the frightening sky, dark storm clouds staring down at them angrily. He looked back at the she-cat, his figure quite a bit larger then hers, and meowed passively. "The clouds are just a cloak over the otherwise blue sky. When they leave ... the sky goes back to normal. I see it as a warning more than an intimidation. A part of life really."
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by De Awesome Raven Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:48 am

Rosepelt nodded at the tom's words.
"You think so?" she asked, flicking her tail slowly, ever so slowly. Her icy blue eyes glared at the dark clouds covering the sky. "Until the clouds pass, the rabbits are going to stay in their dens- it's going to be kind of hard to find fresh-kill." She was now looking fearfully at the declining stock of fresh-kill. New pieces of freshkill were scrawny and too chewy.
De Awesome Raven
De Awesome Raven

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:50 pm

Duskshadow nodded back at her, murmuring softly, sharply maybe. "Yes. Completely. But I have a feeling these clouds will change our lives ... somehow." At her mention of kill he sighed; it was certainly true. Prey was running low for all clans. They had to do something. And soon.
"Prey will come back ... hopefully soon."
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by De Awesome Raven Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:19 pm

"Hopefully? The clans have experienced famines before, and we're still here, aren't we?" Rosepelt said, somewhat fiercely. She quieted down. "The clouds might change our lives, true, but the clans will never surrender, we've survived disaster before, we can survive again."
The she-cat's eyes glistened with determination and ferocity, and she looked sharply at the clouds. They didn't seem like it was going to rain anytime soon. WindClan needed freshkill, soon.
"Duskshadow, do you want to have a brief hunting session? Might as well, we're going to be cooped up and starving if the storm does hit. Most likely not, but we have to be prepared." she flashed a look over her shoulder. "StarClan might bless us with an edible rabbit!"
De Awesome Raven
De Awesome Raven

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:58 am

Duskshadow was somewhat taen aback by her feirceness; not many cats would say that to him without thinking it over 100 times first. Nor would they even t\lk to him ...
"We'll always be here as long as the clans have the will to be here." He murmured quietly, although with an equal tone as Rosepelt. "It will likely hit ... but I doubt we'll get it as bad as other clans. Sure, I have nothing else to do ..." He got up, shook himself off, and padded towards the camp entrance.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by De Awesome Raven Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:14 am

ooc- made thread in territories.
De Awesome Raven
De Awesome Raven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down