Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good news..... (open to nightleaf and Shadowclaw only! Please do not view this unless it is absoulutly nesacerry!)

2 posters

Go down

Good news..... (open to nightleaf and Shadowclaw only! Please do not view this unless it is absoulutly nesacerry!) Empty Good news..... (open to nightleaf and Shadowclaw only! Please do not view this unless it is absoulutly nesacerry!)

Post by Cheesles Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:54 am

Danwfur stopped by a large tree when she thought they were far enough from prying eyes and ears. She looked into Ravenfathers eyes and whispered,
"You want to know? Please, you will be supportive right?"

OOC: Act like you don't know!
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Good news..... (open to nightleaf and Shadowclaw only! Please do not view this unless it is absoulutly nesacerry!) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Good news..... (open to nightleaf and Shadowclaw only! Please do not view this unless it is absoulutly nesacerry!) Empty Re: Good news..... (open to nightleaf and Shadowclaw only! Please do not view this unless it is absoulutly nesacerry!)

Post by Hetalia Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:39 am

"Errrrrrrr....Okay....?"
Hetalia
Hetalia

Warning System : Good news..... (open to nightleaf and Shadowclaw only! Please do not view this unless it is absoulutly nesacerry!) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Good news..... (open to nightleaf and Shadowclaw only! Please do not view this unless it is absoulutly nesacerry!) Empty Re: Good news..... (open to nightleaf and Shadowclaw only! Please do not view this unless it is absoulutly nesacerry!)

Post by Cheesles Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:50 am

She looked at her paws. What would he think? Would he be supportive? She looked at him and clawed at the ground.
"I am having kits!"
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Good news..... (open to nightleaf and Shadowclaw only! Please do not view this unless it is absoulutly nesacerry!) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Hetalia Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:33 pm

"Thats great!"
Hetalia
Hetalia

Warning System : Good news..... (open to nightleaf and Shadowclaw only! Please do not view this unless it is absoulutly nesacerry!) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:55 am

Dawnfur looked at Ravenfeather. She could see the uncertaincy (have I spelt that right?) in his eyes.
"Are you sure?" She asked in a worried tone.
"And anyway we need to get back to camp and tell the leader and medi cat!" She sadi as she hurried back through the trees.
"Oh and maybe we could hunt."
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Hetalia Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:40 am

""Lets go back to camp.I think there has already been three hunting patrols."
Hetalia
Hetalia

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:47 am

"Yeah, you're right and anyway I probally shouldn't be hunting. I will be moving into the nursery soon." Dawnfur anounced as they padded back to camp.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down