Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good news (continued and only open to silverstar, nightleaf and shadowclaw)

2 posters

Go down

Good news (continued and only open to silverstar, nightleaf and shadowclaw) Empty Good news (continued and only open to silverstar, nightleaf and shadowclaw)

Post by Cheesles Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:58 am

Dawnfur padded wih her mate into the leaders den. She glanced at him and then at Silverstar.
"Me and Ravenfeather have some good news!" Dawnfur said with a smile on her face.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Good news (continued and only open to silverstar, nightleaf and shadowclaw) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Good news (continued and only open to silverstar, nightleaf and shadowclaw) Empty Re: Good news (continued and only open to silverstar, nightleaf and shadowclaw)

Post by Riber~ Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:24 am

Silverstar was previously lying, relaxed in her warm nest, when Dawnfur and Ravenfeather padded in. She abrubtly rose and and looked at the two cats gently. A purr erupted in her throat as Dawnfur spoke. She could guess what the good news was!

"And what might that be Dawnfur?"
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Warning System : Good news (continued and only open to silverstar, nightleaf and shadowclaw) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Good news (continued and only open to silverstar, nightleaf and shadowclaw) Empty Re: Good news (continued and only open to silverstar, nightleaf and shadowclaw)

Post by Cheesles Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:23 am

"We are exictedly expecting kits! Five to be exact!" Purred Dawnfur. Her secret was well and trully out now. Dawnfur intwined her tail with Ravenfeathers and ran her snout down his check then neck. She was going to be a queen!
"When do I move into the nursery?" Dawnfur added.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Good news (continued and only open to silverstar, nightleaf and shadowclaw) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down