Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FRAMED!!! (RiverClan + ThunderClan)

+2
Persephone
Noname
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

FRAMED!!! (RiverClan + ThunderClan) Empty FRAMED!!! (RiverClan + ThunderClan)

Post by Noname Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:02 pm

Nightstar chuckled menacingly, dragging the body of Jadeclaw between RiverClan and ThunderClan. He successful bathed the corpse in ThunderClan scent marks, and with the claw marks on the body, and it being in between the two territories, it would look as if, a ThunderClan patrol had slain the RiverClan deputy. Disappearing back to his clan with his eyes filled with evil. Some times his plans were too good, even from himself. But was it his plan, or a Tigerstar's idea that had sparked Nightstar's interest in a battle between two clans?

Leopardpaw pranced towards the RiverClan border, determined to meet Blossompaw, and say goodbye to her for good. But before he could even cross the border, the horrible stench of blood and death hit his nose, he raced towards the border, who was this dead cat. The horrid scent blocked out any scent of his or her clan, or even if it was just a loner. And as he came near, he saw the cat, Jadeclaw. He had seen him, and heard stories about him at gatherings, the great RiverClan Deputy, had been slain. His eyes went wide, and he padded as slowly as possible to the cat, who could have done this. But any scent of the attacker was drowned out by the scent of ThunderClan on his pelt, and the smell of blood and death.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Warning System : FRAMED!!! (RiverClan + ThunderClan) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

FRAMED!!! (RiverClan + ThunderClan) Empty Re: FRAMED!!! (RiverClan + ThunderClan)

Post by Persephone Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:59 pm

Blossompaw walked towards the border, she was shocked when she saw Jadeclaws body lying in the boundary, she freezed as she saw LeopardPaw near the corpse, LeopardPaw couldnt have done that...could he? she hurried towards the boudary, she had something important to say, she really wanted to join Thunderclan but she didnt know what he might think, she cleared the thoughts of the dead body of Jadeclaw and runned towards Leopardpaw

Mountainpaw followed Blossompaw out of the camp, he saw her run towards the boundary she is still meeting Leopardpaw! he runned behind her, he wasnt going to be nice with him again
Persephone
Persephone

Back to top Go down

FRAMED!!! (RiverClan + ThunderClan) Empty Re: FRAMED!!! (RiverClan + ThunderClan)

Post by Flamestar Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:01 pm

Mountainclaw and Streamtail were on patrol and smelt a ThunderClan cat by the border. hey ran towards it and then smeltt death. Whoever this ThunderClan cat was, they killed a cat. He then came into the clearing and saw Jadeclaw. He then saw Leopardpaw. Streamtail he mewed to her. "Go get the rest of the patrol and some cats. THe deputy is dead." he meowed to her. Now to Leopardpaw, "Why did you do this Leopardpaw. Why did you kill our deputy?" he asked.

As she raced alongside the old leader, Mountainclaw she stopped. She didn't know what to do until he told her what to do. She just nodded her head and headewd back to camp to go get more warriors.
Flamestar
Flamestar

Warning System : FRAMED!!! (RiverClan + ThunderClan) WarningBar-Gloss6sharp

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:07 pm

"No... no, no I didn't, I-i wouldn,t I couldn't!" he stammered, stepping back from Lillypaw and Mountainpaw, as the two warriors padded toward him, the biggest questioning him aggressively. This was bad, who could of killed this cat, he was drenched in the ThunderClan scent, and it seemed obvious who had killed, by the looks of the Apprentice with his paws soaked in a pool of blood that was oozing from the throat wound on Jadeclaw's throat.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:12 pm

"HE DIDNT DO ANYTHING!" Blossompaw protested, she knew Leopardpaw wouldnt have killed Jadeclaw, she was completly sure of that "there may be another reason letsnot jump into conclutions!" she mewed trying to calm her clanmates

"Traitor!" Mountainpaw hissed "I knew this would happen! you have betrayed riverclan!" Mountainpaw accused "we dont want traitors in the clan!"
Persephone
Persephone

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:21 pm

"How do you know. His body is drenched with ThunderClan scent and right there is a ThunderClan cat." he meowed to Blossompaw.

Hawkface who was still kind of mad that he didn't get Deputy but was ok with it ran through smelling RiverClan cats. "What are youdoing here Leopardpaw? Why have you caused RiverClan cats to come here." he meowed to the apprentice and then noticed Jadeclaw. "You didn't, how could I beleive you would kill him. It is against the warrior code Leopardpaw, how could you kill him?" he asked him.
Flamestar
Flamestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:27 pm

"I...I...just know he didnt do it...how could an apprentice kill our Deputy? specially when the apprentice is from ThunderClan" she answered, she didnt really meant it she only wanted to protect Leopardpaw and their meetings in secret from her clan

"empty words! liar ! you have been meeting Leopardpaw and now you have divided loyalties you are a mouse-brained cat! traitor!" Mountainpaw mewed, now her secret had been exposed
Persephone
Persephone

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:30 pm

"Is this true Blossompaw? If it is have a word with me and Shadowstar back t camp after we are done dealing with them." he meowed then turned to them. "I know it is probably impossible for an apprentice to kill Jadeclaw but if he didn't do it then who did. Is this a setup? Is this DarkClan's trick? Did another ThunderClan cat do this?" he asked.
Flamestar
Flamestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:34 pm

"...Moutainclaw...it is" she muttered looking at her paws she couldnt look at her clanmates, she wanted to rip off all Mountainpaws fur
Persephone
Persephone

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:37 pm

"DarkClan? Did you hit your head on a rock. Look I didn't do this, but if RiverClan wants a fight... Then they have it." he mewed angrily, the aggression radiating off of the enemy cats flooding over him and taking over his senses. He could barely discern friend from foe, or who to attack, and who to leave alone, but he didn't care, he was ready to fight. And kill if need be?
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:39 pm

"Then you will have a word with me and Shadowstar after this. You will not get away easily with this Blossompaw if I know Shadowstar." he meowed to the apprentice.

Hawkface nodded agreeing with Mountainclaw. "You will have a word with me and Silverstar after this. You also won't get away easily. I beleive that you didn't kill him." he meowed. Did DarkClan do this? Did another ThunderClan cat do this? "DarkClan is real Leopardpaw. They are a new band of Rogues. We are also not fighting." he meowed.
Flamestar
Flamestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:43 pm

Mountainpaw looked defiantly at Leopardpaw, this time he was ready for the fight, even if he didnt had a mentor he had learned watching other apprentices and warriors and calculating everything he was sure he could beat the Thunderclan apprentice
Persephone
Persephone

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:46 pm

"Ok, if it is a battle you want, it is a battle you get." he growled and leapt onto Hawkface. He got onto his back scratching it then got thrown off and he went limp then when he was on top of him he sent him flying into the bushes. He knew that he ran back to ThunderClan camp. "Leopardpaw, you are the only one left. I would run, besides I wouldn't kill you." he meowed to him.
Flamestar
Flamestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:48 pm

"BACK OFF!!!" He yowled looking at Mountainpaw with sheer anger in his eyes, growling with undisguised aggression, he was a traitor to his own kin, he wished he could kill him right then and there. "And take your Deputy with you." Leopardpaw mewed calming down slowly, and stepping back slowly still looking at he cats until he had been absorbed the trees of the forest. His words lingering for a long time. Battle was imminent.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:51 pm

MountainClaw was being Kind, but Mountainpaw didnt felt the same way, he runned behind Leopardpaw and leaped into him inmideatly without waiting for Mountainclaw to do something, he really wanted to kill this cat
Persephone
Persephone

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:53 pm

Leopardpaw as the cat leaped on to him, and his hatred and anguish boiled over. Rolling with the strike, and shaking his pelt as he rolled over, hoping to unlatch the cat on his back. As he rolled he would land back on his feet peering back at Mountainpaw wherever he was, with his eyes blazing red. And his bloody claws, that were tainted red with the blood of Jadeclaw outstretched, even though he had never laid a claw on the warrior.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:00 pm

"No you don't Mountainpaw" he meowed and pulled him off by the scruff like a mother would carry her kit. He then carried him over to the other side not setting him down.
Flamestar
Flamestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:02 pm

Blossompaw watched in terror, this wasnt like the little battle they had had in the hollow, that had been a serious fight, still she felt it wasnt over yet

Mountainpaw struggled furiously to free himself , but he couldnt hurt MountainClaw...could he? then dark thoughts filled his mind he wasnt going to give up so easily
Persephone
Persephone

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:12 pm

Leopardpaw shook his pelt angrily, growling, "LEAVE THIS PLACE!!!" he roared standing tall, with his tail thrashing furiously. He barely even knew Blossompaw was their, let alone felt like dealing with it, he jumped back from the cats, hissing angrily, and spitting curses. He disappeared into the undergrowth, heading back towards ThunderClan territory, and to clear his head of these thoughts of hatred.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:15 pm

OOC: Thank you guys. Thankyou. X.X

Silverstar heard the yowling from camp and, at full speed, reached the scrimmage in moments. Her presence was over-looming and fury raged in her. How could her warrior attack another? She watched for a split-second while they battled and as Mountainclaw dragged away Mountainpaw Silverstar did the same to Leopardpaw; not nicely may I add.
"Leopardpaw! How dare you?!"
As the tom ran from her grasp Silverstar bounced after him, grabbing his scruff. "Get back here." She hissed.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:19 pm

Blossompaw saw Leopardpaw and SilverStar disapear in their territory...now that her secret was exposed she felt loenly again, she was worried about Mountainpaw too...he had been fierce...and he still strugled to set himself free and run behind Leopardpaw again...Then she remembered why she came here in the first place, there would not be other opportunity, she ran behind SilverStar to catch up with them she needed to talk with her
Persephone
Persephone

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:25 pm

"I'M NO KIT, LEAVE ME ALONE, HE MUST DIE!!!" He yowled slashing at his own teacher with his claws outstretched, racing out of her grasp he met Mountainpaw head on, in a pounce both claws outstretched to pierce into his shoulders. And his maw open in a yowl that would be muted if his teeth met, which most likely would. Mountainpaw's throat if his pounce was timed correctly, and strike Mountainpaw. Before Leopardpaw would have been in equal power with Mountainpaw, but Leopardpaw had grown stronger than the newly apprenticed cat.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:27 pm

Blossompaw catched up with them, she hesitated what will she say? will she accept...it? she followed them triying to organize her thoughts
Persephone
Persephone

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:29 pm

Silverstar felt the sting of his claws and immediately released him, eyes downward. She felt betrayed. Anger bubbled but sadness overwhelmed her. The vision was beginning to come true. He had attacked his own mentor ...

With quick-footed steps she reached the clearing yet again, but this time she didn't reach for her apprentice. Her heart turned stone as she watched them. If he didn't want to be Tigerstar, why would he kill this cat? It's his decision.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:32 pm

Blossompaw finally decided to talk "silverstar...right..?" she mewed shyly she was still uncertain about this
Persephone
Persephone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next