Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FRAMED!!! (RiverClan + ThunderClan)

+2
Persephone
Noname
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

FRAMED!!! (RiverClan + ThunderClan) - Page 2 Empty Re: FRAMED!!! (RiverClan + ThunderClan)

Post by Riber~ Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:35 pm

Silverstar turned her head towards the small she-cat, doing her best to keep composed in front of a RiverClan cat. "Yes. Silverstar. Can I help you with something?" No matter how hard she tried to contain her anger the last word came out in an audible hiss.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Warning System : FRAMED!!! (RiverClan + ThunderClan) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

FRAMED!!! (RiverClan + ThunderClan) - Page 2 Empty Re: FRAMED!!! (RiverClan + ThunderClan)

Post by Persephone Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:40 pm

"I need to speak to you...it is very important for me...but..I can only say it to you" Blossompaw answered "I think you now me...Im blossompaw" she finished
Persephone
Persephone

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:45 pm

Silverstar rolled her eyes slightly, as to not allow the apprentice to see. Of course she knew who the cat was! "This is not the place to talk alone Blossompaw."
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:46 pm

... ARGH MOUNTAINPAW IS BEING ATTACKED
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:47 pm

"but...I need to talf to you now" she paused "after all I may not return to riverclan after this" she finished
Persephone
Persephone

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:49 pm

Silverstar cocked her head to one side; realizing what she was asking immediately. "I can not leave this. I will talk with you after Blossompaw."
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:55 pm

OOC: Given Permission To Powerplay By Konoiai

Leopardpaw' claws and fangs landed perfectly sending both of the young cats to the ground, his fangs closing in on his throat, but then he stopped, as if StarClan had stopped him from striking the final blow. His claws that were stabbing into Mountainpaw retracted, and he jumped off, his fangs dripping in blood and his claws as well. Stepping back his eyes wide with shock, he had almost killed a cat, and he had attacked his mentor. What would happen to him now? Did he even deserve to be guided by the Warrior Code?

Mountainpaw was stricken with horror this cat had more power than anyone he knew. The painful blows he had inflicted prevented him from moving. But he knew, what his sister was doing. She was betraying him. Betraying RiverClan, she was a traitor, hatred and sadness burned in his eyes. He felt like he deserved to die, even though Leopardpaw hadn't struck the final blow.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:59 pm

OOC: DUN DUN DUUUUUNNN!
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:59 pm

Blossompaw looked at silverstar disapoited..."ok...is there any moment we can talk...?" she asked

Last edited by Konoiai on Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
Persephone
Persephone

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:07 pm

Silverstar watched with horror as Leaoprdpaw nearly killed Mountainpaw and at Blossompaw's voice turned to her, muttering. "I guess now would be a good time. But if this is a trick to lead me away from my clan when a RiverClan patrol comes ... you don't want to know what will happen." The silver she-cat padded slowly towards an area where no cat could hear them.

"What?"
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:09 pm

Blossompaw heard cats fighting, then she realized Mountainpaw and Leopardpaw! she ran looking for them, when she finded them Mountainpaw was seriously wounded "Mountainpaw!" she cried, he could die "Leopardpaw......." she wasnt angry just terrified, she knew that there had been hostility betwween the two cats but she couldnt hate either of them "Mountainpaw...try to walk...Ill take you back to the camp...everything will be fine..." she muttered,still she wasnt very sure of her words what will happen if he died? "Leopardpaw...please help me" she knew it was mouse-brained even to think about it, she was asking help to someone who had nearly killed her brother
Persephone
Persephone

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:13 pm

Silverstar cocked her head to one side, watching as the cat who asked her to come ran from her side. Well she just ruined her chance ... She thought angrily. Padding back over to the fight, the silver she-cat closed her eyes slowly, deep in thought.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:14 pm

Leopardpaw was frozen to the spot, images, of a large leopard like cat killing a much smaller cat, then rounding on a silver she-cat. Images of the dying Mountainpaw flashed in his mind, then even Jadeclaw though he didn't even know him. He was a monster, a hideous monster. This was not what he wanted, but he couldn't believe that he could ever be like this, it was all a blur, his bloody claws, his matted pelt where countless scars were now etched into his flesh. He turned tail and ran, he didn't know where, but ran. Ran and never looked back.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:17 pm

Blossompaw watched in dismay, then she helped Mountainpaw to stand and she help him go back to the riverclan camp, she knewed she had just ruined her chance of joining Thunderclan, but she couldnt leave Mountainpaw alone...he was dying and she couldnt bear anymore losses
Persephone
Persephone

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:21 pm

Echopaw raced into the clearing of space where the other warriors resided. She flicked her eyes from Blossompaw and Mountainpaw; the tom seriously injured. The she-cat hurtled to him, checking his breathing. Blood oozed from his wounds as she inspected him. "We must get him back to camp."

---

Silverstar sighed loudly as Leopardpaw ran and, turning to follow him, her pawsteps echoed his, picking up speed steadily. The ThunderClan leader had him in sight in a moment and called his name loudly. "Leopardpaw! You're not a monster!"
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:24 pm

"thank you Echopaw" she thanked sadly
Persephone
Persephone

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:24 pm

OOC: Let's see that this little skirmish is over, and a much bigger battle is to come. Because this battle was sort of a draw but more of a win to ThunderClan. YA GOT OWNED RIVERCLAN
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:26 pm

OOC: Okay? When will the battle happen?

Echopaw began dragging the apprentice back to her den, muttering something about how cats shouldn't fight for no reason.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:26 pm

OOC: Later...
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:58 am

Shadow bounded up to her deputy, flying over the long grass. "JadeClaw...no!! NO!" she yowled, the scent reaching her keen nose. One more bound, and she was clear of the long grass, and could see the cats gathered around the body. Pushing her way through the cats, ignoring the fighting completely, she licked her fallen warrior's nose, and then tapped him with a paw, trying to get him to wake. When he didn't, even though she knew he couldn't, she raised her head to the sky and hissed angrily through her fangs at StarClan. And for the first time, she had tears in her eyes. ThunderClan...they can't have...not this apprentice anyway...she looked round at the cats. We trusted them...and StarClan trusted them...how DARE they...
Edward
Edward
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:15 am

Mountainclaw padded up to Shadowstar. "Shadowstar, Blossompaw has been meeting Leopardpaw secretly. You should meet with her." he told her then stepped back.

Hawkface ran up to his leader. "Silverstar, Leopardpaw has been meeting with Blossompaw in secret. You should talk to him." he mewed
Flamestar
Flamestar

Warning System : FRAMED!!! (RiverClan + ThunderClan) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss6sharp

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:22 am

"She Already KNOWS THAT!!! And my loyalties lie with ThunderClan." He roared at Hawkface, aggravated at how many time he would have to prove himself before this one little mistake was overlooked. He doubt it would be soon, unless RiverClan decided that they wanted to fight even sooner.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:27 am

"Then why hasn't she punished you Leopardpaw? Then why did you almost kill Mountainpaw back there? Mountainpaw, I have overheard Mountainclaw at gatherings telling people this, Hunting and battling is not wahat you are made of but what is in your heart and how you act." he mewed to the apprentice.
Flamestar
Flamestar

Warning System : FRAMED!!! (RiverClan + ThunderClan) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss6sharp

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:51 am

Silverstar watched solemnly as Shadowstar bounded into the clearing, eyes alit with anger and sadness. Trying to comfort her old friend the silver she-cat padded cautiously over to her. "No apprentice of mine would kill your cat. He is now in StarClan Shadowstar, at peace." She turned away immediately, head dipped.
As Hawkface let out a remark to Leopardpaw she turned on him. "He has been punished Hawkface. And he speaks the truth ... his loyalities lie with us." She meowed, loud another for any cats nearby to hear.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2