Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kits(Open-and I need better Topic ideas! XD)

3 posters

Go down

Kits(Open-and I need better Topic ideas! XD) Empty Kits(Open-and I need better Topic ideas! XD)

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:17 pm

Foxkit lifted his head, a yawn excaping his white maw. The kit's eyes brightened at the thought of new trouble he could get into this morning. He looked at his mother, making sure she was still asleep, and slowly crept away from his mother. Once free, Foxkit hopped up and down, prodding at the other Kits to wake up. After a while he mewed, "Meet me at the Fresh - Kill pile!" and bounded away.

Silentriver stirred from her nest, lazily lifting her head. She watched Foxkit prod the other Kits, and sighed. "Foxkit, don't get into trouble, again..." The Queen's icey blue eyes followed the kit out the den. Fresh - Kill pile...

Fockit ignored his mother's comment. He scrambled towards the pile, picking out a piece of fish that he could carry. He trotted back over to the Nursery, and stopped in front, waiting for the other kits to wake up. Hurry it up already!

Last edited by Kyuubi No Youko on Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : curses to the typos)
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Warning System : Kits(Open-and I need better Topic ideas! XD) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Kits(Open-and I need better Topic ideas! XD) Empty Re: Kits(Open-and I need better Topic ideas! XD)

Post by .:Jaywing:. Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:25 pm

"What's all this noise?" Dawnblossom muttered. She slowly opened her soft, emerald eyes to see Foxkit leaving the nursury. She yawned and looked down to see Pebblekit and Berrykit asleep beside her belly. She looked up to the roof of the den to see thick, dark rainclouds. She looked back down to her kits to see Berrykit leaving the nursury. "Be careful!" She called out to the adventerous kit. She looked back lovingly on Pebblekit before falling back asleep.
.:Jaywing:.

Back to top Go down

Kits(Open-and I need better Topic ideas! XD) Empty Re: Kits(Open-and I need better Topic ideas! XD)

Post by Wolvine Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:29 pm

OOC: Foxkit changed his name to Sasuke and Robinkit to naruto and they left the clan. Ages ago.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Kits(Open-and I need better Topic ideas! XD) WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Jaywing:. Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:33 pm

OCC: Sorry, I'm confused about what's happening in the clan right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Jaywing:. Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:07 pm

Please pretend Dawnblossom didn't say anything in this forum. Kits(Open-and I need better Topic ideas! XD) Icon_redface

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down