Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Enter EVIL topic here](OPEN!!!)

2 posters

Go down

[Enter EVIL topic here](OPEN!!!) Empty [Enter EVIL topic here](OPEN!!!)

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:19 pm

Smallflower trotted out of the Warriors den. Her gray pelt was barely noticable in the shadows. She padded into the clearing, the sun warming her pelt as she walked. Smallflower yawned, streaching her small figure. She looked around, searching for something to do. She soon gave up, and sat down. The small warrior started to groom herself, trying to think of something to do.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Warning System : [Enter EVIL topic here](OPEN!!!) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

[Enter EVIL topic here](OPEN!!!) Empty Re: [Enter EVIL topic here](OPEN!!!)

Post by Amberstorm Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:55 pm

Amberstorm yawned widely. She wasn't missing RiveClan for some reason, because when she woke up she knew exactly where she was and why. She was in he new Clan's Warrior's den, and proud of it. If she had stayed in RiverClan, she would have recieved a punishment and have had her warrior ceremony postponed. She had also been very confused with who had been the leader. It was best to be in a Clan where everyone knew who the leader was and didn't forget it.
She stole a glance at Tigerpelt, determined not to wake him, and crept out of her nest into the clearing. "Hi, Smallflower. Do we have a patrol we should be on?" She asked, clearly itching to serve her Clan. Her real Clan.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:03 pm

OOC: Joo need to change ur Sig! XD

IC: Smallflower nodded in greeting to Amberstorm. "I don't know, really.. Tigerpelt hasn't told me..."

As if hearing his name spoken, Tigerpelt padded out of the Warriors den, yawning. "Sorry I'm late at waking..." He shook his head, shaking the sleep out. "It isn't dawn yet, so the Dawn Patrol will be made up of Smallflower, Amberstorm, and I... Graypelt said he would go out hunting today... We should hunt on our way back.."

Smallflower nodded at the Deputy's words. "Should we go now?" She asked.

"Yes..." He mewed, flicking his tail.

Last edited by Kyuubimon on Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:07 pm

OOC: Flincking? XD HAHAHAHA. I LOVE THAT WORD.

Amberstorm nodded. It was extremely obvious to who would be her mate. Just to tell him.. well, that was the hard part. But would it really be that hard? Deciding not to let love tangle in with duty, she hopped to her paws obediently.
(Let's post this in territory now?)
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down