Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The other kits come! (Open to all. fell free to post and witness the birth of the new litter!)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The other kits come! (Open to all. fell free to post and witness the birth of the new litter!) Empty The other kits come! (Open to all. fell free to post and witness the birth of the new litter!)

Post by Cheesles Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:10 am

Dawnfur lay in her nest. She pawed the mouse beside her. She ran her claw through its fur, collecting it in small clumps. She then used them to line her nest. She looked up and saw Ravenfeather pad in.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : The other kits come! (Open to all. fell free to post and witness the birth of the new litter!) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

The other kits come! (Open to all. fell free to post and witness the birth of the new litter!) Empty Re: The other kits come! (Open to all. fell free to post and witness the birth of the new litter!)

Post by Hetalia Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:11 am

"Hi Dawnfur."
Hetalia
Hetalia

Warning System : The other kits come! (Open to all. fell free to post and witness the birth of the new litter!) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

The other kits come! (Open to all. fell free to post and witness the birth of the new litter!) Empty Re: The other kits come! (Open to all. fell free to post and witness the birth of the new litter!)

Post by Cheesles Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:13 am

"Hello!" Dawnfur purred as she rolled over and exposed her huge belly for Blazekit.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : The other kits come! (Open to all. fell free to post and witness the birth of the new litter!) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:03 am

Mistkit,who was asleep all alone in her nest,woke with a start as voices filled the nursery. She opened her blue eyes drowsily as Dawnfur came in. She yawned,showing sharp little teeth. Now that all the others are in the apprentice den,I have a nest all to myself. The little tabby thought with pride. But,she was still much smaller than Branchpaw or Songpaw at four moons,and she was just a tiny kit.
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : The other kits come! (Open to all. fell free to post and witness the birth of the new litter!) WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:16 am

Dawnfur looked at Mistkit. The poor thing didn't have a mother. (Or do you?) She called out to Mistkit. "Would you like some milk?"
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:17 am

(No,she and Petalclaw(Her sister) died. Her father is unknown.)

Mistkit looked over at Dawnfur. "Ummmm....ok?"she said nervously.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:20 am

Dawnfur could never let a kit suffer. She made some room for the kit. Suddenly she felt a sharp pain inher abdomen. Rather like when she had Blazekit. She groaned, "Here we go again!"
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:25 am

Mistkit squeaked. "Should I get Nightleaf?"she asked nervously.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:31 am

"He is out at the moment getting herbs!" Dawnfur managed through the pain. Another strong convulsion came.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:33 am

"What can I do?"Mistkit asked helplessly.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:36 am

"When the kits come you must lick them! Go to Nightleafs den and get cobwebs, Ravenfeather will show you unless you already know?" Dawnfur asked.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:39 am

"I know!"with that,Mistkit raced to the medicine den,grabbing several cobwebs and bringing them back.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:42 am

By the time Mistkit was back the first kit was born. Dawnfur started to lick it. It had black fur. Dawfur lay it beside Blazekit and continued pushing.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:50 pm

Mistkit waited anxiously. Her silver fur started to bristle. Come on,she urged the tiny kits.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Hetalia Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:11 pm

Ravenfeather sat beside her rather relaxed.
Hetalia
Hetalia

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:45 am

Dawnfur looked up at her mate.
"What are you doing? Help me!" She screamed as another strong pain came.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Hetalia Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:54 am

Ravenfeather suddenly started to panic."Uhh..push?"
Hetalia
Hetalia

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:02 am

"Where is Nightleaf? Get his apprentice!" She yowled as she pushed. The next kit appeard and fell into the nest. Dawnfur licked it, she turned to Ravenfeather and asked "Lick it? Please it would help!" She fell back onto her nest, she needed Nightleaf, Now!

(I know he was killed!)
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Hetalia Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:10 am

"Moonecho!"Then Ravenfeather started to lick the kit.
Hetalia
Hetalia

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:12 am

Dawnfur screeched in pain, "Just three more." she told herself, "Just three more!"
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Hetalia Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:18 am

Ravenfeather continued to lick the kit
Hetalia
Hetalia

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:05 am

Mistkit jumped when Dawnfur screamed. "I'll go get Moonecho!"she said quickly,running as fast as she could to find the medicine cat apprentice.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Hetalia Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:55 pm

Ravenfeather looked up to see if Dawnfur was okay.
Hetalia
Hetalia

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:57 am

Dawnfur was struggling now, it was worse then she thought. She was drifting in and out of concouisness.
"Ravenfeather, if I don't make it you must take all the kits. Be there father." A fourth kit was now sitting beside Dawnfur. "Two more!" she whispered hoping Ravenfeather heard it. Another one came. Dawnfur suddenly blacked out.

(She lives! She is just unconcious! Pretend you think she is dead!)
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Hetalia Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:17 am

"Is she dead?"
Hetalia
Hetalia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next