Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The other kits come! (Open to all. fell free to post and witness the birth of the new litter!)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The other kits come! (Open to all. fell free to post and witness the birth of the new litter!) - Page 2 Empty Re: The other kits come! (Open to all. fell free to post and witness the birth of the new litter!)

Post by Cheesles Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:29 pm

Dawnfur lay completely still as the last kit came. She didn't move but the slight rise and fall of her flank told everyone she was still alive, for now.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : The other kits come! (Open to all. fell free to post and witness the birth of the new litter!) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

The other kits come! (Open to all. fell free to post and witness the birth of the new litter!) - Page 2 Empty Re: The other kits come! (Open to all. fell free to post and witness the birth of the new litter!)

Post by Hetalia Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:10 pm

Ravenfeather quickly licked the last kit."Moonecho!"
Hetalia
Hetalia

Warning System : The other kits come! (Open to all. fell free to post and witness the birth of the new litter!) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:24 pm

Dawnfurs eyes suddenly opened her eyes and said to him,
"I am alright, I just whatever will ease pain. Poppy Seeds I think."
She looked at her kits. She lay the five new ones next to Blazekit. She looked first at the brown striped female, "Mosskit," She said placing her tail lightly on the kits head. The next one was white with patches of the brown stripes that Mosskit had, "Leafkit," she purred lying her tail on the kits damp head. The large black kii was named, "Shadowkit." The snowy grey one,"Snowkit." The last was stumblin around trying to find Dawnfurs belly. "Rockit." She said nudging the kt towards her stomach. "What do you think?" she said looking at her mate.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : The other kits come! (Open to all. fell free to post and witness the birth of the new litter!) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2