Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new warrior (Opens to importants. AKA Leader Deputy Med...)

+3
Snigger
Goldenstorm
Wolvine
7 posters

Go down

The new warrior (Opens to importants. AKA Leader Deputy Med...) Empty The new warrior (Opens to importants. AKA Leader Deputy Med...)

Post by Wolvine Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:42 pm

Sliverfang lead the Fireclan cat to the leader's den. "i forgot to ask you your name. Oh well, that can wait. Wolfstar is in the den I think." He sighed and lay down, for he did not want to go in.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : The new warrior (Opens to importants. AKA Leader Deputy Med...) WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

The new warrior (Opens to importants. AKA Leader Deputy Med...) Empty Re: The new warrior (Opens to importants. AKA Leader Deputy Med...)

Post by Goldenstorm Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:03 pm

"My name is Badgerclaw." he repeated. Badgerclaw stared at his paws for a few moments "Do we just wait, or call to go in, or what do I do?" he stared at Silverfang, his mind blank.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Warning System : The new warrior (Opens to importants. AKA Leader Deputy Med...) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

The new warrior (Opens to importants. AKA Leader Deputy Med...) Empty Re: The new warrior (Opens to importants. AKA Leader Deputy Med...)

Post by Wolvine Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:25 am

"You might as well walk in. But take care, for they may not think this over like I did. They might decide to rip your ears off." He lay down and looked at Badgerclaw, no expression in his eyes.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : The new warrior (Opens to importants. AKA Leader Deputy Med...) WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:17 am

Badgerclaw looked sternly back "It's better than going back to that dead Clan." he looked into the den "Wolfstar, I am not an intruder, I come to talk to you." he walked into the den. It had blood in it. "Wolfstar? Are you okay?" he mewed prominently, yet quietly.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Warning System : The new warrior (Opens to importants. AKA Leader Deputy Med...) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:11 pm

"Wolfstar I have to speak to you." he spoke more demanding this time, Badgerclaw couldn't tell if Wolfstar was in his den or not.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:50 pm

is Wolfstar gone or somethin'? I kinda wanted Brambleclaw to be in WindClan.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:59 pm

OOC: XD Triple post attack!!!
Snigger
Snigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:43 pm

ooc: srrys
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:05 pm

OOC: Quiple xD And hes BADGER not Bramble xD
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:41 pm

yeah. lol How do I get Wolfie in here? He won't visit here, I think I even pmed him about this.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:25 pm

OOC: I did 2. Luckly, WiC is gettin a new deputy.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:04 am

good, I hate dealin with this all the time. But what happened to spottedheart?
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:04 am

ooc- ENOUGH chat.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:36 pm

should we make a new topic? I don't think wolfy is going to post here. sorry who ever you are.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfstar Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:19 pm

OOC: I'm here. Sorry.

Wolfstar sat back on his haunches. "What is it?" The strange cat was unknown to Wolfstar, but he was showing no signs of aggression.
Wolfstar
Wolfstar
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:21 pm

"This Fireclan cat has come to us. He wants to speak to you." Silverfang turned and left the den. His part of the job was done.

OOC: When ish you making the thred saying whos goin to the gathering?
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:39 pm

Baderclaw sensed he had a chance to talk. "I am Badgerclaw, former warrior of FireClan. I have come to join your Clan." he dipped his head with his fluffy tail raised high. "I understand you have recently gone through a battle with rogues. They call themselves DarkClan. I know where there camp is, they brought me prisoner there. I escaped." he raised his head back up, only to drop it once more, wincing in pain as he remembered his past love there.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:34 pm

OOC: Windclan alredy knows who Darkclan is... >< We've been fighting them for some time, now... And, good luck getting any other reply from Wolfstar-sama... ><
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:15 pm

OOC: I wils poke and pester him till he replies.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:21 pm

OOC: *giggles* I doubt Badgerpaw will find his way back. He's not even supposed to be here, because he wouldn't know his way out of the territory, but it interests me to have WindClan to know where we are located.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:06 pm

ooc: badgerclaw remembers where heatherpaw was taken. he'll find his way back from there. and I know that windclan knows about darkclan
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:55 pm

OOC: I will poke Naru into comin here. *cheers* We hash active deputy nows!
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down