Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle Training (golden and rain only ppls)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Battle Training (golden and rain only ppls) Empty Battle Training (golden and rain only ppls)

Post by Goldenstorm Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:13 pm

Barkfur led her apprentice to the mossy hollow. This is where she had trained. Memories flooding her mind, she could remember her mentor and how he taught her every move she knew. She stood up to her apprentice "Okay, attack me Mistpaw. Just remember to keep your claws sheathed."
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Warning System : Battle Training (golden and rain only ppls) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Battle Training (golden and rain only ppls) Empty Re: Battle Training (golden and rain only ppls)

Post by Naruto Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:20 pm

Mistpaw nodded again,her eyes blazing. She crouched,gathering strength in her haunches. She remebered this move,because when Petalclaw was still alive,she had taught it to her,and ever since then Mistpaw had been practicing it. She growled slightly,then launched herself at her mentor,her back legs pushing her forward like springs. She aimed for Barkfur's shoulders,but at the last moment slipped under her to pummel her belly with her back paws.
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Battle Training (golden and rain only ppls) Empty Re: Battle Training (golden and rain only ppls)

Post by Goldenstorm Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:40 pm

Barkfur jumped and landed on the other side of the hollow. "Well done, but you need to be quicker if your to be successful."
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:53 pm

Mistpaw immediately pushed with her back paws to swerve towards Barkfur. Her speed might be a problem,but if I keep counter attacking,I'm sure to hit her.she calculated,her front paws outstretched.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:46 pm

Barkfur felt a light bat on her shoulder as she saw Mistpaw try to counterattack. She tumbled onto the young cat as she passed by. Laying on top of her, Mistpaw was pinned to the ground. "Okay, how about I show you some fighting techniques." she gently mewed. "That was really good for a first try."
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:49 pm

Mistpaw wriggled about under her mentor a little bit,but seeing she couldn't escape,gave up,panting. "Sure,"she mewed,a tiny sliver of pride in her voice.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:13 pm

"Get up and shake your pelt. They ought to call you Mosspaw by the way you look now." Barkfur teased, humorusly. "Okay, this is a move I learned from someone in FireClan, she taught me it when she figured it out in a gathering." she mewed as she walked up to a bramble bush. "It is a way to take down a badger or fox, all on your own." She picked her nose into the bush, whiskers twitching as the bramble brushed against her nose. She charged through it, then blasted a hole through it as she came out the other end. Instead of stopping, her pelt full of scratches she sped through it again, a few times. She finally aproached Mistpaw "This will build up your stamina, if you can take that, you can take any blow on your back from some badger or fox." she pointed to the bramble bush with her tail.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:39 pm

Mistpaw nodded,her eyes serious. She raced over to the bramble bush,pushing her way through. But her fur,still kit-soft,got caught on the thorns. "I'm stuck!"she squeaked,struggling around.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:39 am

Barkfur couldn't help, but let out a mrrow of laughter "Your fine. Try lying down, your weight should untangle the bramble."
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:07 pm

Mistpaw stopped struggling,feeling the thorns digging into her fur as she slid down. She pulled,and was free,tugging her tail loose lastly. She looked behind her to see silver fur caught on the brambles,and she lowered her head,looking at the ground as frustration pounded through her veins.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:41 pm

"It's okay Mistpaw, this was your first try. I did way worse than you when I was an apprentice. I got so stuck, my mentor had to drag me out with my tail in his mouth." Barkfur chuckled. Remembering her apprentice had brought her back to when she was still cleaning out nests and listening to the Elder's stories. She was a mentor now, she realized that this was not going to be easy though. "Come on, this time I'll do it with you." she caved in, rising to her paws and walked over to her apprentice.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:45 pm

Mistpaw looked up shyly,her eyes wide. "You did worse than me?"she asked softly,a disbelieving note in her voice. How could anyone,including her mentor,be more clumsy than her? It was a mystery.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:36 pm

"Are you kidding me? I had to learn this at the Gatherings, a old friend taught me. Too bad she's in StarClan now, she probably would've really like you." Barkfur was shoving her way into the brambles, fresh scratches marking her pelt.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:13 pm

"What was her name?"Mistpaw asked curiously,picking a thorn out of her pelt. Her blue eyes were shining.

NO MUSE
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:07 am

ooc: I keep tellin u I have no idea what muse is. srry

"Her name is Moontail. A good friend actually."
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:46 pm

OOC:Uh...It's like your inspiration,I guess.

"What Clan is she in?"Mistpaw asked curiously. "Maybe I can meet her at the Gathering?"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:40 pm

"Oh that's impossible now. She's in StarClan." Barkfur never grew tired of talking about her old friend Clayshard. She was the only cat that Barkfur knew could take on a badger by herself and win.

ooc: oh ok
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:33 pm

Mistpaw looked down. "I'm sorry,"she mewed respectfully.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:04 am

"Don't be sorry about it! She died for her Clan, it's the only way she would consider dying. Not like some old elder waiting for her path to StarClan." she mewed smiling. She returned to her work. "Come on, let's get in this bramble so I can teach you some moves."
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:16 pm

"Alright!'Mistpaw murmured,plunging into the prickly bush. She felt the thorns tug at her fur,and she turned to face Barkfur.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:38 pm

"Okay, your pelt looks torn up enough. Let's start with the twigs now." Barkfur scoured the clearing for a small twig and found a pile near a dead oak. "Perfect." she mumbled as she picked one up and brought it over to her apprentice. "Now we're going to work on your jaw strength. Watch carefully because I want you to do the exact thing." She picked up the small twig and crushed it between her jaws. "Now you try, after a few twigs you should get it right. Be careful, you could pierce your mouth with those twigs."
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:36 pm

Mistpaw nodded and grasped a twig in her small jaws,crunching down with her teeth. She heard a tiny crackle and crunched down harder,feeling tiny splinters of wood poke her jaws.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:03 am

"That was good for a first try. Keep going, you only have two more to go." Barkfur's eyes shone with pride. She never had this much luck when she was an aprentice. It was always hard lessons and dirty bedding, but Mistpaw excelled at this. After she was done learning how to kill a badger or fox, they would start hunting.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:49 pm

Mistpaw nodded and set the twig down gently,grasping another and squeezing it between her teeth,hearing a slightly louder crackle than the first time. "Am I doing okay?"she mewed worridly.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:03 am

"Excellent. For today, we'll leave this lesson alone, to learn it properly, you have to practice it. Now, we'll start battle training again." She sweeped her tail across the mossy clearing and swept out the twig pieces. "Attack me. Remember what happened before."
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next