Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle Training (golden and rain only ppls)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Battle Training (golden and rain only ppls) - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle Training (golden and rain only ppls)

Post by Naruto Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:47 pm

Mistpaw nodded,her eyes bright with enthusiasm. She tensed her muscles,and launched herself towards her mentor's shoulders,paws outstretched. At the last second,she flipped in the air to make it more of a tackle,so she would slam into Barkfur's side.
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : Battle Training (golden and rain only ppls) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Battle Training (golden and rain only ppls) - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle Training (golden and rain only ppls)

Post by Goldenstorm Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:07 am

Barkfur slammed into the ground with her apprentice on her. "Whoah. Nice tackle. I oughta remember that when I'm up against some mouse-brained RiverClan cat. You should too." she smiled, then placed a counter. She rolled over the apprentice untill she was over top of her and placed her jaws gently around her neck, in a hunter's grip. "Just be careful on how you land." she mewed threw fur.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Warning System : Battle Training (golden and rain only ppls) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:20 am

Mistpaw nodded,squirming a little under the weight of her mentor.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:37 pm

Barkfur released her apprentice, giving her chest a few quick licks. "All in all, you did well. Now, I held you in what's known as a hunter's grasp, or something like that." she flicked her tail and got down in a crouch. She pounced, catching a mouse in a quick movement. She dropped the mouse from her jaws. "Here, you practiced well, you should get some rest. Eat this before you go into your new den." Barkfur's eyes gleamed with pride and joy for her new apprentice. "Let's get going." she nudged her apprentice to follow her with her mouse.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:40 pm

Mistpaw said nothing,grasping the still-warm mouse gently between her teeth. But her eyes shone with pride. She followed silently after her mentor,anticipation building inside her.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:44 pm

On their way back, Barkfur stopped at a fragrant clump of leaves. "Here's some borage leaves. I'd better grab some, the medicine cat might need them. Don't we have some queens waiting for kits in camp?"
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:46 pm

Mistpaw nodded,setting down her mouse. "Lillyflower's kits are coming any day now,"she mewed,not knowing that the queen had already given birth.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:48 pm

"Good, she'll need these." Barkfur muttered through the bitter leaves. "I wish I could have kits. If only there were a mate for me. What about you? You don't have to answer, you're still an apprentice, plenty of time to think." she smiled.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:50 pm

Mistpaw shook her head. "No,I'll answer."she meowed. "I think I'd like to have kits one day."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:51 pm

"good. It'll help the clan to have kits of you, I think you'll be a better warrior than me."

ooc: gotta go.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:55 pm

OOC:Aww,bai.

Mistpaw's eyes widened. "I wouldn't say that. You're a much better warrior than me."she argued.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:03 am

"Not at the rate your going." she nudged her apprentice gently with a humorous gleam in her eye. "You just wait, you'll be able to take on all of ShadowClan."
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2