Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMG! Nightstar! I totally forgot! (Closed to non Nightstar nuisances)

2 posters

Go down

OMG! Nightstar! I totally forgot! (Closed to non Nightstar nuisances) Empty OMG! Nightstar! I totally forgot! (Closed to non Nightstar nuisances)

Post by Member Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:21 pm

Featherpaw walked inside Nightstar's den, covered from the unmerciful rain. She new she was supposed to stand outside the den until she was let in, but this was important, very important. Much too important for courtesy, even for her father. She stood inside, taking quick glances around the den.

"Nightstar, I have something important to tell you, something from NightClan."
Administrator

Warning System : OMG! Nightstar! I totally forgot! (Closed to non Nightstar nuisances) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

OMG! Nightstar! I totally forgot! (Closed to non Nightstar nuisances) Empty Re: OMG! Nightstar! I totally forgot! (Closed to non Nightstar nuisances)

Post by Noname Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:24 pm

Nightstar appeared from behind Featherpaw, seeing her from far away walking towards his den. "Yes, Featherpaw what is it? And have you seen your mentor anywhere, she left a moon ago..." meowed Nightstar cutting off his sentence and looking to the exit of camp. That deserting scum... Of course she had run away, and was heavy with kits as well... Pathetic. He hoped she drowned in the storm.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Warning System : OMG! Nightstar! I totally forgot! (Closed to non Nightstar nuisances) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

OMG! Nightstar! I totally forgot! (Closed to non Nightstar nuisances) Empty Re: OMG! Nightstar! I totally forgot! (Closed to non Nightstar nuisances)

Post by Member Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:40 pm

OOC: .... Trying to be all cool.... *narrows eyes*

Featherpaw jumped at her fathers sudden appearance. Geez. She watched him as he went inside his den, talking about, her mentor. She hadn't seen her, she hadn't even trained with her. Anything she knew she got from guessing or just trying to remember it all. Some help she was.

"No, I haven't." She mewed coldly as she thought about everything she was stuck with without any knowledge. "Nightstar, I have a message from NightClan," she said, changing the subject. "It seems as if we'll have to leave."
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:47 pm

"Leave? Leave where?" meowed Nightstar wheeling around his eyes wide. He had heard of this 'leaving' from Rush, but had taken it all for a bunch of whack job predictions. The super cool Nightstar was relaxed though. And could express a lot of emotions in a short post, while Featherpaw needed two paragraphs. He was just that awesome.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:59 pm

OOC: ...... Butt.

"I'm not sure, they just said we had to go. The rain, it's not going to stop, not anytime soon. We have to leave as soon as possible or we'll all drown in a flood." Featherpaw sighed. She wasn't sure how much time they had, but it couldn't be much. The rain fell hard, so the waters would rise faster.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:02 pm

"Why do we have to leave with the Clans, we could just leave and they would never know? But that does defeat the purpose of our Clan's existence." meowed Nightstar, thinking this over and pacing along his den, not in the least afraid of Featherpaw's death prophecy that could come at any time. "Hm... You received this when you first went to the Moonstone right? What made you put it off until it got this bad?"
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:19 pm

"We can leave without them," Featherpaw answered, nodding her head, seeing Nightstar didn't see her quick as lightning edit that took away the fact that she said they were to travel with the clans. "If we do leave without them, though, we have have to leave with the Fox Tribe. And if we do that we have to go through tunnels." Featherpaw listened to Nightstar's question, not answering for a while. "Because I didn't get it when I went to the MoonStone," she finally replied, "Ripplesong might have, but she didn't say anything if she did."
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down