Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clovers Request(Nightstar and cheese only)

2 posters

Go down

Clovers Request(Nightstar and cheese only) Empty Clovers Request(Nightstar and cheese only)

Post by Cheesles Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:36 pm

Clover padded into Nightstars den.
"Nightstar I must talk to you." She yowled.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Clovers Request(Nightstar and cheese only) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Clovers Request(Nightstar and cheese only) Empty Re: Clovers Request(Nightstar and cheese only)

Post by Noname Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:27 pm

Nightstar's blue eyes opened, they were the only lights in his den. "What do you want." meowed the leader calmly, his voice echoing through the cave that was his den. He stood tall, even though he was barely the size of an apprentice. He growled under his breath. Clover... She wouldn't become a warrior of his Clan, but instead decided to bear her kits here, while she devoured his food, and slept in his Clans den. This shouldn't be...
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Warning System : Clovers Request(Nightstar and cheese only) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Clovers Request(Nightstar and cheese only) Empty Re: Clovers Request(Nightstar and cheese only)

Post by Cheesles Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:27 am

"I wish to join your clan. My kits shall stay here and train as your warriors." She said as she wrapped her tail around Ashkit and Moonkit as they sat in front of her.
"I wish to become a warrior as well. I know how to hunt as well as any cat! I know how to fight. If someone gave a little training on your techniches i could pick them up quickly." She finished.

(Moonkit)
"Please Nightstar!" Moonkit mewed, her huge eyes looking adoringly at the mighty leader.
"I want to be like you!"
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:30 am

Though Nightstar appeared a hard shell, and unbreakable leader, he had always had a soft spot for kits, most likely because he had lost his parents when he was born and he wanted no one else to feel that way. "Very well, you may stay for as long as you wish, as a warrior of my Clan, though I do have a question... To join my clan you need a warriors name." remarked Nightstar, the name clover wasn't venomous at all.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Warning System : Clovers Request(Nightstar and cheese only) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:34 am

(Clovertail)

"Yes, I knew that I wanted my kits to stay as soon as they were born and that is why I gave them names like you would have in this clan." Clover mewed.
"I would really like to learn about your customs and about the warrior code. I also wish to know about nightclan. I hear your warriors talk bout them."
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down