Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training (Me and Fawnpaw only please)

2 posters

Go down

Training (Me and Fawnpaw only please) Empty Training (Me and Fawnpaw only please)

Post by Lynx Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:32 am

Sandfur emerged from the warrior's den and stretched with a big yawn. It was getting gold, and the ground was mushy from the rain. Nevertheless, work has to be done and that means getting her paws wet.
She padded over to the apprentice's den and lokked inside. "Fawnpaw, wake up. It's training time.", she mewed. SHe walked to the fresh-kill pile and took two pieces of what was left from yesterday. "Come here, eat with me, then we can do some training. What would you like more? Battle training or hunting?" She gulped down a bit of her meal.
Lynx
Lynx

Warning System : Training (Me and Fawnpaw only please) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Training (Me and Fawnpaw only please) Empty Re: Training (Me and Fawnpaw only please)

Post by DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:50 pm

Fawnpaw woke, and bounded out of the den. She settled close to her mentor, looking for warmth. "Brr," she mewed. She grabbed her piece of prey and happily bit into it. "I'd like to try hunting first," she said after a few gulps. "It's time I start providing for my Clan!"
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS

Back to top Go down

Training (Me and Fawnpaw only please) Empty Re: Training (Me and Fawnpaw only please)

Post by Lynx Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:07 am

Sandfur nodded. "Good", she mewed. "Let's go a bit deeper into the forest."
She padded out of the clearing and into the territory. After a while she stopped. "Sniff the air, what can you smell?"
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:17 pm

ooc: after this I'll start a thread in the territory :3
I'm so stupid xD We're already in the territory, my bad TwT
Fawnpaw eagerly followed her mentor. She lifted her nose to the cold breeze, and inhaled. The warm scent of prey wafted to her nose. "I can smell...a..." she sniffed again. "A squirrel, over there." she pointed with her paw to the left.
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:57 am

Sandfur nodded. "Good. Now show me how you would catch it. Go on."
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:41 pm

"Uhhmmm...okay..." she dropped, trying to copy the stance she saw other apprentices practicing when she was a kit. She waved her tail as she crept forward, the twitching tail of the brown squirrel slightly annoying her. She wanted to ask her mentor how she was doing, but she knew not to disturb the silence.
She unsheathed her claws, still creeping forward. Stopping her lashing tail before it slapped any ferns, sh narrowed her eyes and leaped forward. The squirrel screeched as she snagged its matted tail. It faltered, but quickly ran again, faster. Fawnpaw yelped as her claw came out in the squirrel's fur.
"O-OW!" she licked her slightly bleeding paw as she furiously watched the squirrel bolt up a tree. "Ugh." she angrily bounded back to her mentor. "That stupid squirrel shouldn't have gotten away..." she growled.

ooc: holy shiz that was super long
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:10 am

Sandfur gave a mreow of laughter. "Well, that was not bad for your first time. Nobody catches a squirrel from the start.", she mewed.
"Okay, look at me." She dropped into the hunter's crouch. "See how my belly is nearly pressed on the ground? And my tail is always down, so that no prey will see it. Then your're crouching forward, putting each paw infront of the other as silent as you can. But still, you have to be fast with crouching to catch prey." Then she sat up. "And always remeber: Mice can hear you, before they see you and rabbits can feel you."
"Try to copy what I did right now.", she mewed, curling her tail over her paws.

OOC: Is this mouse-rabbit thing right? I don't know exactly how it was. ^^
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:08 pm

ooc: Yeps, that's how they said it in the series :3 I always thought it would be the other way around, because of the big-eared bunnies, but.......

bic: Fawnpaw listened carefully. "Okay," she copied the stance Sandfur had demonstrated. "How's that?" her tail was just above the forest floor, and she crept forward, balancing her wieght evenly on her paws.
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:24 pm

"Very well! You're a quick learner. We'll try this move out later on real prey again. For now, do you want to learn a few battle moves or are you hungry?"
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:34 pm

Fawnpaw smiled. "Battling!"
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:49 am

Sandfur purred. "All right." She padded a bit away from her apprentice. "Look what I am doing and try to copy me then."
She jumped into the air as if she was to jump on someone's back.
"Okay", she mewed. "Here you are jumping on someone's back. You are out of range of you enemy's paws there and can inflict serious wounds.
Watch for the drop-and-roll countermove and try to jump free before you get squashed." Sandfur faced her apprentice. "This move is a good one for a small cat versus a large. And since you're a young apprentice it is perfect for you. Try it on me."

OOC: Do you want to open a training topic for Sunflower and Blazepaw?
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:24 am

ooc: Yeah, I'll start it after I posht here :3

bic: Fawnpaw tensed her muscles, ready to leap. She launched herself at her mentor, remembering to keep her claws sheathed. She landed square on Sandfur's back.

ooc: NO MUSE URGH
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:11 pm

"Good!", mewed Sandfur with Fawnpaw on her back. "Now try to jump off in time while I ... "she let her sentence trail off and rolled over to the side.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:59 pm

"Whu-uff!" Fawnpaw shoved Sandfur off before she was squashed and dodged to the side. She leaped forward again, pawing at her mentor's belly. "Never leave your belly exposed, right?" she stepped back, dropping into a crouch. "With that move you just showed me, an opponent might be really quick and jump back at you if you hadn't already fattened them, right?"
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:51 am

OOC: *cough* Fawnpaw is already a warrior..... We had this huge warrior/apprentice ceremony where many cats became warriors and kits became apprentices. And Fawnpaw was there, too....
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:15 am

TT-TT
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down