Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We iz Training. :3(Me and Goldenpaw only,plz)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

We iz Training. :3(Me and Goldenpaw only,plz) Empty We iz Training. :3(Me and Goldenpaw only,plz)

Post by Naruto Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:20 am

Mistpaw padded out into the training clearing,her blue eyes sparkling with excitement. "What are we gonna do today?"she asked brightly. She'd all but forgotten her shyness when Barkfur was around. She felt like she could tell her anything.
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : We iz Training. :3(Me and Goldenpaw only,plz) WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

We iz Training. :3(Me and Goldenpaw only,plz) Empty Re: We iz Training. :3(Me and Goldenpaw only,plz)

Post by Goldenstorm Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 am

"Well, I'd like to see how you've been doing on your badger move. Remember from the first time we trained?" Barkfur smiled happily, remembering how easily the young apprentice had gotten stuck in a thornbush.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Warning System : We iz Training. :3(Me and Goldenpaw only,plz) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

We iz Training. :3(Me and Goldenpaw only,plz) Empty Re: We iz Training. :3(Me and Goldenpaw only,plz)

Post by Naruto Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:28 am

"Yeah."Mistpaw said,nodding. "I've been practicing!" She turned,spotting the bramble bush in a quick glance. She raced towards it,gaining speed and keeping low to the ground,looking just like a silver streak. She ducked into the bramble,feeling the thorns tug at her fur,but she was going too fast,and they couldn't get entangled in her fur as easily.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:35 am

"Now aren't we the WindClan cat." the she-cat chuckled. "Okay Speedie, let's see u and those twigs." she ponted at the pile of twigs with her taitip.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:37 am

"Alright!"Mistpaw chimed,rushing over to the pile of twigs. She took a thick one in her jaws and crunched,feeling the wood splinter in her jaws. She dropped the two halves of the twig and grabbed another eagerly,crunching down again.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:40 am

"My, have we been busy." Barkfur rested her tail on the apprentices shoulder. "Alright, climb up that tree, halfway." she pointed to the tallest tree by the training clearing.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:42 am

Mistpaw nodded,eager to show off her skills. She launched her self towards to tree,her tail streaming out behind her. She jumped up,clawing her way up the tree. "Like this?"she called,feeling her head sway as she looked down.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:45 am

"Don't look down, you'll get dizzy and fall." she warned, then her face warmed again. "Excellent. You're ready. Come down, we're going to test your skills." she stood up and headed to the edge of the clearing then paused to wait for Mistpaw.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:56 am

Mistpaw gulped and gently retracted her claws just a little bit,and gasped when she nearly fell. Climbing back down was harder than she'd thought,but she eventually got down. Then she trotted over to Barkfur,curiousity lighting her face.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:59 am

"All right your down." Barkfur congradulated, then began to move forward. "This will be your first misson, Mistpaw. I'll help you, but you need to make the kill. It won't be a regular hunting mission either." she spoke, no humor or gentleness were woven in her sweet voice. It was stern and serious.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:00 am

Mistpaw nodded,her eyes intent. "What do I have to do?"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:08 am

Barkfur stopped opened her maw to speak, but hesitated. She started moving forward again "On the edge of territory, there is a... there's a badger. It's a lone male, we have to chase him out." she stopped once more to speak to her apprentice so that she had no doubts. "I think this will be good for you. We aren't going to chase it out, we're going to kill it. With that move I taught you. I'll be there to distract it while you climb on it underbelly and bite into it's neck." she started moving forward again, "It'll be all over after that. It's that simple, that straight forward. But if something goes wrong, go straight back to camp, don't bother with me, there won't be anything you can do."
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:47 am

Mistpaw's eyes widened,and she nodded vigorously,feeling nervousness flutter in her belly. She padded after her mentor into the forest,a faint scent of badger already filling her nose.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:27 pm

Barkfur approached the stench-filled badger den, crouching beside a large boulder. "Stay here and be ready. I'm going to lure him out." she waved her tail as she whispered, slighty afraid and nervous that something could go wrong. She stepped lightly out from behind the boulder, heading toward the den.
She lifter her nose to drink in the air, a faint rabbit scent mingled in the air. She headed toward the scent, seeing the fat rabbit nibble on some lush grass. She took it quickly, dragging it over to the badger den. She called out a terrified yowl that ended short. She backed away from the rabbit and watched the entrance for the badger, hoping it would come out.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:39 pm

Mistpaw's eyes widened as a huge,lumbering,black and white beast came out of the den,it's eyes shining bright with hunger. "Now?"she whispered softly to Barkfur,feeling fear mingle with her anticipation.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:57 pm

Barkfur nodded no. She crept forward, ready to pounce on the beast and distract it. The badger went straight for the rabbit, it's snout down. Barkfur jumped on it's back and began to tear her claws into it's pelt. the badger began to howl in confusion and pain. "Now Mistpaw!" she shouted while the animal tried to claw onto her, but only scratched himself.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:10 pm

Mistpaw shot forwards,leaping and twisting in mid-air to go underneath the huge badger. She felt a claw tear at her shoulder but kept going,scurrying up to the badger's throat and latching her teeth in hard.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:23 pm

Barkfur felt one last hard claw on her pelt before it fell limp, like the rest of the body. She launched herself off and shoved into the badger "Mistpaw, Mistpaw, are you okay?" she would never forgive herself if Mistpaw was hurt, or worse, dead. Please StarClan, let her be okay, please keep her here. She pleaded silently.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:25 pm

Mistpaw was pushed to the ground underneath the badger's huge head,and she squirmed,panic rising in her chest. She stuck her head out and squeaked. "I'm okay!"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:28 pm

''Thank StarClan." Barkfur muttered under her breath. "Excellent job, Mistpaw! How do you feel, are you cut anywhere?" she praised helping the young apprentice up, sitting beside her with her tail on Mistpaw's shoulder.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:32 pm

"I got cut on my shoulder,but it's fine."Mistpaw mewed,licking the wound and wincing at the sharp sting.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:35 pm

Barkfur looked at Mistpaw's gash and sniffed at it, "No, it doesn't look deep, you should be fine. But I still would feel better if you went to see Lostkit or Moonecho." she spoke. "I hope Lostkit is apprenticed soon, he works so hard. He's already kitted a few queens." she stood up.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:36 pm

OOC:SHE'S

"Yeah."Mistpaw purred. "What do you think my warrior name will be?"she wondered suddenly.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:41 pm

"I'm not sure. What do you want it to be?" she replied gently, Barkfur couldn't wait untill Mistpaw had her warrior ceremony, she would make a fine warrior. Mistpaw was Barkfur's best friend by now.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:42 pm

"Not sure. Something like Mistflower or something."Mistpaw mewed,her eyes shining.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum