Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We iz Training. :3(Me and Goldenpaw only,plz)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

We iz Training. :3(Me and Goldenpaw only,plz) - Page 3 Empty Re: We iz Training. :3(Me and Goldenpaw only,plz)

Post by Naruto Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:18 pm

"No fair!"Mistpaw complained,burying the mouse swiftly. "How many bushes have you gotten caught in?"
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : We iz Training. :3(Me and Goldenpaw only,plz) - Page 3 WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

We iz Training. :3(Me and Goldenpaw only,plz) - Page 3 Empty Re: We iz Training. :3(Me and Goldenpaw only,plz)

Post by Goldenstorm Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:21 pm

"Oh I've gotten stuck in plenty." Barkfur sarcasticly kidded, nudging the apprentice with her pelt. "It's okay, eventually you'll learn to stay away from them." She lifted her head and drank in the air. "Come on, I smell a squirrel, over there near those ferns." she pointed with her nose. "I bet you a quarter of a moon's apprentice duties, you can't get it."
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Warning System : We iz Training. :3(Me and Goldenpaw only,plz) - Page 3 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:25 pm

"Your on!" She stalked towards the ferns,her eyes wide and her tail low. She saw a bushy tail peeking over the ferns and smiled,before pouncing.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:29 pm

Barkfur gasped as she saw Mistpaw take the squirrel. "Great. I should learn when to keep my mouth shut, eh Mistpaw?" she drank in the air once more and saw a thrush on the ground, she pounced on it. Barkfur burried it and walked over to Mistpaw.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:31 pm

"Yeah you should. Does that mean I get to sleep for a moon?"Mistpaw teased,flicking Barkfur's ear with her tail. "I think we have enough for the queens to eat well tonight."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:37 pm

"No, that means I have to change bedding and check the elders for ticks." Barkfur muttered. Barkfur stood, staring up into the tree. "I suppose we do have enough, but I want to show you something." Barkfur launched into the tree. "You can hunt up here." she sniffed the air one more time and saw a sparrow and a large black bird. She chose to take the black bird and leaped a great distance, upon the black bird, quickly killing it. She climbed down from the tree and dropped her prey. "I'll show you how to do that tommorow. Let's get back to camp." she picked up her prey and started towards camp, and paused to wait for Mistpaw.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:47 pm

"Okay!"Mistpaw said,her eyes wide. "I can't wait!" She quickly collected her prey and bounced after her mentor,happiness surging through her.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:27 pm

"Your bouncing around more than a newborn rabbit. Stop that or you'll never be a warrior." Barkfur scolded. "Oh, what's the use. Come on." she gave in, and started bounding along with her apprentice. Two cats bouncing about like a bunch of rabbits.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:29 pm

Mistpaw laughed and kept bouncing ahead.

NO MUSE
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:40 pm

Barkfur laughed aloud, playing like an apprentice and having a great time. If having an apprentice is this fun, I hope I get plenty! "Careful! I think I smell of patrol of ThunderClan warriors up ahead, we have to get back to our burrows, quick!" She bounded ahead and popped into an old and abandoned fox den. "They'll never find us in here!"

ooc: my page work again!
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:29 am

Mistpaw laughed and ducked into the den after her mentor,only her blue eyes gleaming from the darkness.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3