Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First training session. (open to goldenpaw and sparrow)

2 posters

Go down

First training session. (open to goldenpaw and sparrow) Empty First training session. (open to goldenpaw and sparrow)

Post by Cheesles Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:35 am

Shadowclaw lead his apprentice towards the training hollow. They would forst practise battle training.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : First training session. (open to goldenpaw and sparrow) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

First training session. (open to goldenpaw and sparrow) Empty Re: First training session. (open to goldenpaw and sparrow)

Post by Goldenstorm Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:38 am

Rainpaw stood in the training hollow "What are we doing today Shadowclaw? Are we finally doing battle training?"
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Warning System : First training session. (open to goldenpaw and sparrow) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

First training session. (open to goldenpaw and sparrow) Empty Re: First training session. (open to goldenpaw and sparrow)

Post by Cheesles Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:40 am

"Yes. Now attack me in any way you want." Shadowclaw dug his claws into the dirt and braced himself for the impact.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : First training session. (open to goldenpaw and sparrow) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:43 pm

"Finally." rainpaw replied happily. She had been waiting for this since she heard about fighting from the elders. She loved to fight with her denmates, but she knew that was just kit play.
She dashed right for the tom in a sprint/leap combination, it was in a zigzag form. She wanted to hit his side with her flank. She rose her paw and aim for his head, while she tried to bat in to his side.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Warning System : First training session. (open to goldenpaw and sparrow) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:49 pm

Shadowclaw spun round. "To obvious, I could see you were aiming for m head and you had you paw out. Try again. Attack me."
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:12 pm

Rainpaw stopped dead. She had to think, How was she going to do this? What if I slide under him? Yes, that's it, I'll slide under him and expose his belly. She ran under her mentor and pushed up, hard. She began to feel her mentor rise off the ground and she pushed him onto his side and pinned him. She stood ready in her defense stance, in case he had something up his paws.

ooc: if I'm power-playing, tell me, it's kinda hard for me to tell the diff.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:00 am

Goldenpaw wrote: She began to feel her mentor rise off the ground and she pushed him onto his side and pinned him.

That is kinda powerplaying but don't worry.

"Wow!" Shadowclaw exclaimed as he tried to wriggle free.
"Oh, come on you can get off now!" Shadowclaw laughed. He stood up and licked the dust from his pelt.
"I think you could be Flamestars son! (Joke!) Anyway why don't we go fishing? I can then acess you and also we won't go back to camp empty pawed."
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:58 pm

"Great!" she answered to her mentors praise. "I'm going to catch the biggest fish an apprentice has even dreamed of catching!" she sped off toward the river, a part where the river led into a small cove and a tree shadowed it above. She stopped dead in her tracks, "We're going this way right?"
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:29 pm

"Yes!" Shadowclaw said as he followed slowely. This apprentice would make a good warrior.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:11 pm

Rainpaw raced of to the cove of the river, her mentor following slowly behind.
She reached the cove, panting for air. She stood for minutes that seamed like moons taking great gulps of air. She turned around to spot her mentor.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:21 am

"Watch me." Shadowclaw sat down calmly and wrapped his tail around his paws.
"You must not scare the fish, be quiet and be as still as possible." Shadowclaw said quietly as he gazed intently at the surface. There was a small flash of silver in the stream. He scopped the fish out of the water in one swift movement with his paw. The fish landed on the bank. It wrigled and squirmed trying to find the water. Shadowclaw quikly bit its neck and lay it in a clump of reeds for later.
"Like that." He said as a small flash of pride fluttered in his chest.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:26 am

Rainpaw looked down in the stream where her mentor had taken a fat fish. A few glint of silver flashing in the stream, but she dare not take them, they were too fast for her. Then a slow, lumbering flash of silver heading down the stream, so when it got close enough, she reached her paws down and clawed into the fish and tried to bring it up. Her arms and paw ached with the strain on her claws. She had to bite down on it to try to get an extra grip on it. She had finally got it on shore and it started to flap and flop all over the bank. She pounced on it quickly, her weight driving it stuck in the soil. She bit into its neck as hard as she could, it stopped moving. "I got a fish!"
Then she looked down on her prey "It's huge!" the fish had tipped the scales at 3x the size of Shadowclaws' fish.

ooc: tell me, once again, if I'm powerplaying.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:07 am

(You are not power playing at all in there.)
"Well done!!! I shall now show you another way of doing it." Shadowclaw said as he slipped quietly into the river. He toke a deep breath and dove under the wtaer reappering seconds later with a fat trout in his jaws. It was bigger then his first fish and his apprentices fish combined. He climbed out of the river and put the fish down. Shadowclaw shoke the water from his pelt being carefull not to wet him. He turned to Rainpaw,
"I taught myself that." and looking at the fish he added
"That fish is probally as big as you can catch, the others would need more then two warriors."
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:27 pm

"That is a clever trick. I'm gonna try." she did the same, taking the deepest breath she could. She dove into the water, but lost her grip and flung into the water. Eyes wide open with fear, she forgot about her mission and surfaced. Only about 2 fox-lengths away from shore, she left her fear at the surface at the went back on the water. She saw another fish further down stream and sped after it. Reaching it with impeccable speed, she tackled it as if she were landing on top of some other cat. She bit down hard on it and they started to sink. Gripping it again, she lugged up to the surface and dragged it over to the bank. She and the fish toppled on the water weeds on the shore. "I guess I have my own new way of catching fish now." she meowed humorously.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:34 pm

Shadowclaw couldn't help but suprese a mew of laughter.
"Maybe I should teach you to swim propally. First you need to find a place where the bank slopes down into the river. Like here!" Shadowclaw said when he found a perfect place. He slipped in.
"Come on!"
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:47 pm

"Uh, I'm not sure we should swim again today. The current is pretty strong." she said, pointing with her tail to the strongest part of the current. The fox part of her was telling her never to go back in that river again, but the RiverClan cat part of her was telling her to go in and catch another sleek, shining fish. "Well maybe we can try." she said finally telling herself to slip into the lukewarm water, her pelt immediatley plastered onto her large built body.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:05 am

"If you don't want to then we could head back to camp." Shadowclaw suggested.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:54 am

"No use backing out now, I guess. I'm already wet. Besides, I'm a RiverClan cat. If I can't swim, what does that make me? It would be like a bird without wings." she was already in the water. Her tail floating above the surface, fanned out like a peacock's.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:58 am

"Ok see what else you can catch and then we will go back.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:25 am

Rainpaw stood in the water, her fur being brushed by the soft current of the river. Alert and silent, she waited for another fish. Another silver glint was just upstream, heading towards her. She tensed her shoulders and waited. The fish was just a mouse-length away from her and she pounced onto the sleek fish. She went underwater and she bit the fish on it's neck, finishing it off. Then, she returned to the surface with her prize and brought it up on shore. "I like my way of catching fish." she told her mentor, "It's a lot more fun."
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:09 am

"Thats very good then. Well lets head back to camp." Shadowclaw said picking up his several fish.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:22 am

"Alright. How many fish do we have?" she spoke as she climbed gracefully out of the river and grabbed a fish in her jaws and another in the claws of her paw. She turned to Shadowclaw with three legs.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:42 am

"I have my two and I can take your third." Shadowclaw said ajusting his grip on the kill so he could carry all.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:38 am

"Give it to me. I can carry it, my kill, my duty." she mewed sternly to him, she put down one fish and put her paw out. She would carry two in her mouth and one in her paw.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down