Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We iz Training. :3(Me and Goldenpaw only,plz)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

We iz Training. :3(Me and Goldenpaw only,plz) - Page 2 Empty Re: We iz Training. :3(Me and Goldenpaw only,plz)

Post by Goldenstorm Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:48 pm

"That sounds resonable. I'm suprised every tom in camp hasn't been following you around." Barkfur kidded. She took one step and winced, looking onto her back she saw a few cuts, heavily bleeding and began to feel dizzy. "Mouse-dung!" she winced her way over to the rabbit the badger was never able to start and took a few swift bites, trying to regain her strength. She felt better. "I think your warrior name should be Miststorm, your a great fighter, and your as fast as a WindClan cat." she flicked her tail, signalling Mistpaw to have some rabbit with her. "I'm very proud to have you as my apprentice, Mistpaw."
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Warning System : We iz Training. :3(Me and Goldenpaw only,plz) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

We iz Training. :3(Me and Goldenpaw only,plz) - Page 2 Empty Re: We iz Training. :3(Me and Goldenpaw only,plz)

Post by Naruto Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:53 pm

Mistpaw purred in amusement and her eyes gleamed happily. "I'm glad to have you as my mentor."she mewed,taking one bite of the rabbit.
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : We iz Training. :3(Me and Goldenpaw only,plz) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:57 pm

Barkfur ate a few more bites of the fat rabbit before sitting up, waiting for Mistpaw to finish. She was in no hurry. "Hey Mistpaw, that badger has to be dragged out of the territory. Do you want to come back tommorow and bring it out?" she quickly added "Only if Moonecho says you can of course."
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:59 pm

"You bet!"Mistpaw meowed,finishing off the rabbit in a few neat bites. She sat up and licked her paw,drawing it over her ear rapidly.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:02 pm

"Good. I think we've done enough training today." she mewed. "I think we should visit Moonecho now. Then we could rest for a while, unless you want to go hunting." Barkfur said. "It's up to you." she wove her tail as she rose to head back to camp.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:05 pm

"Can we go hunting?"Mistpaw said quickly,padding beside her mentor. "I don't feel tired at all!"

NO MUSE
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:12 pm

"That's fine, can we just wait a few moments so my cuts will stop bleeding? I don't know how deep they are." she replied, hoping the apprentice would be willing to wait a few moments more.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:12 pm

"Sure!"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:20 pm

"Thanks Mistpaw. I'll make it up to you." she replied. Barkfur lay on a soft pile of grass and ferns and licking her wounds. The first licks stung furiously, but the pain ebbed and soon, the scent of blood was lost among the other scents of the forest. She stood up and shook her head. "We can go now. Where do you want to hunt?"
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:00 pm

"How about by the Sycamore?"she suggested. "There should be some squirrels around the roots."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:05 pm

"Good choice. Let's go." she began to pad toward the Sycamore on the other end of the territory. "I'll race ya?" Barkfur challanged.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:08 pm

"Your on!"Mistpaw mewed,her eyes glinting with excitement. She tensed her legs,ready to sprint off.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:43 pm

Barkfur lined herself up with a tree, hoping Mistpaw would follow, then readied herself. "Ready, Go!" she shouted with a fierce jump forward as she tore up the ground beneath her paws. She didn't look back to see if her apprentice was anyway near her. "Keep up Mistpaw! What happened to the WindClan in ya?" she taunted happily.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:46 pm

Mistpaw took off,keeping low to the ground to gain speed and laying her ears flat against her head. She loved the feeling of the wind in her fur and the rain that slapped her in the face. She laughed with exhilaration,seeing that she was gaining on her mentor.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:50 pm

Barkfur let her jaws gape open in surprise as her apprentice sped past her. "Oh no you don't!" Barkfur shouted, happy that Mistpaw was taking to her challenge. She pushed her legs even harder, taking bounds every so often as she took longer strides and made her paws move faster. She was neck to neck when the Sycamore came into sight. "I'm gonna win, Mistpaw!"
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:54 pm

"Oh no you won't!" She lunged forwards,putting at least a tail-length in between her and Barkfur. Mistpaw purred in satisfaction and jumped onto the Sycamore,bounding off of it to land on her paws. "I win!"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:57 pm

"Mouse-dung. What's Sunflower going to say about this?" she chuckled. Barkfur lay down to catch her breath. After a few moments she was fine once more, her wounds had stop bleeding and her race made her feel great. "Alright. Let's hunt, you." she pawed her apprentice's shoulder.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:01 pm

Mistpaw's eyes gleaming,she scented the air,then motioned towards a briar bush. "A mouse,in there,"she murmured,dropping down low and creeping up on the small creature. She peered through the branches of the prickly bush,seeing a flash of brown-and-white.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:03 pm

"Get it Mistpaw!" she whispered to Mistpaw. Hoping the apprentice would get it, Barkfur tensed incase it tried to get away. If Mistpaw didn't get, she would.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:04 pm

Mistpaw lunged forwards,feeling a thorn scratch over her nose and tug at her fur. A startled squeal came from the bush,and the mouse ran underneath her paws,towards Barkfur. Mistpaw tried to turn around,but to her dismay,had become stuck in the bush!
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:07 pm

Barkfur took the mouse and killed it. She placed it beside her and looked at Mistpaw. "Bushes don't like you, do they?" she joked without getting up to help her.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:08 pm

Mistpaw growled in frustration. "Help me down!"she mewed,flailing her paws to try and dislodge herself.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:10 pm

Barkfur couldn't help but let out a mrrow of laughter. "Okay, okay. Keep your pelt on, Mistpaw." she leaped into the bush and pushed parts of the bush out of the way, making a small den of some sort. "Allright Mistpaw, you can come out now." she stepped back to let Mistpaw go.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:14 pm

Mistpaw rocketed out of the bush,shaking her pelt and giving a small mrrow of amusement.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:15 pm

"Here's your mouse, Mistbush." Barkfur nosed the freshly killed mouse towards Mistpaw.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next