Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunting and Fighting (Dust and meh and OPEN for visitors)

+4
LEN KAGAMINE
Wolvine
DustClaw
Lynx
8 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hunting and Fighting (Dust and meh and OPEN for visitors) Empty Hunting and Fighting (Dust and meh and OPEN for visitors)

Post by Lynx Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:11 am

Leopardpaw followed the huge tom out of the clearing. What kind of unique techniques he will teach me?, he thought.

Last edited by Sandfur on Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Lynx
Lynx

Warning System : Hunting and Fighting (Dust and meh and OPEN for visitors) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Hunting and Fighting (Dust and meh and OPEN for visitors) Empty Re: Hunting and Fighting (Dust and meh and OPEN for visitors)

Post by DustClaw Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:21 am

"OK leopardpaw, 1st technique no one else tries and i don't expect for you to learn soon" DustClaw meowed "You know when a bird gets away from you right when your about to catch it? Well, i figured out if you stay still in a tree and don't move when a bird lands or is in your tree, it is a lot easier to catch, but as i said don't do this all the time, sometimes it's easier to run at a bird." Watch now" DustClaw meows as he climbs a tree quietly. Then, jumping at the bird and catch high in-air. "See?" "But remember, don't go in a tree that's really high"
DustClaw
DustClaw

Warning System : Hunting and Fighting (Dust and meh and OPEN for visitors) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Hunting and Fighting (Dust and meh and OPEN for visitors) Empty Re: Hunting and Fighting (Dust and meh and OPEN for visitors)

Post by Lynx Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:26 am

Leopardpaw nodded. Now that the birds are gone because of the catch he padded a bit away and looked for a good tree. He found one and climbed it quietly. Then He saw a bird. He jumped on it, but he caught himself in a branch. The bird flew away. He finnaly got free and jumped down beside the older cat, tail and head down.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by DustClaw Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:30 am

"You were really close!" DustClaw meowed seeing leopardpaw's sad face. "To tell you the truth" he meowed quietly to leopardpaw "First time i tried this, I missed and got stuck in a branch, if that wasn't bad enough, when i forced my way off i landed in ANOTHER branch, i was stuck there untill my mentor found me.
DustClaw
DustClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:33 am

Leopardpaw gave a laughing mew. "But I can do better, I'm nearly at the end of my training now."
Then he caught the smell of a fat mouse. He crouched down, moved quietly forward and jumped on it. He swung the mouse high in the air and killed it with one strike of his paw. He burried the mouse to take it back later.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by DustClaw Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:37 am

"Good catch'' DustClaw meowed suprised. "That leads me to another technique, i always wondered , why do cats waste their energy spinning the mouse and biting it, throwing it the air, or chasing and biting it? Why don't they just dig their claws anywhere?It's very effective way to kill pretty much any prey." DustClaw then showed her the way to move her paw, by having it vertically then spinning and gripping with claws insheathed to trap and kill the prey.
DustClaw
DustClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:45 am

"Next time I'll try it.", hew mewed. "But now I want this bird. I can't think of anything else than to catch this stupid bird." He padded away another few foxlength until he found a good tree again. He climbed it as he did before. Now move slowly, like a leaf in the wind. Look out for branches. Be a tree., he thought, then jumped out of his hiding place on the bird and caught it. He killed it in the air with the paw trick Dustclaw showed him until he realized he was falling. He spun midair, but nevertheless falled hard on the ground.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by DustClaw Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:52 am

DustClaw couldn't helpletting out a laugh. "Um, what did i say about no HIGH trees?" he meowed almost falling over with laughing "Anyway, are you alright?"
DustClaw
DustClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:55 am

Leopardpaw got himself up. "My front paw hurts a bit, but it'll heal. I falled hard on this one." He took the bird and put it in front of Dustclaw. "But I caught it! Shall we take all our prey home? I don't think more hunting will do my paw any good."
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by DustClaw Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:58 am

"Yeah sure but uh," DustClaw stabbed his claws under some leaves "One more prey" he meowed smiling slightly as he pulls out a mouse that was under there. "Now we can go, we should see if the medicine cat can loom at those paws."
DustClaw
DustClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:01 am

Leopardpaw pulled his mouse and his bird out and limped behind the older warrior back to the camp.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by DustClaw Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:06 am

OOC-I meant look anyway

"Leapordpaw" he meowed "we should try this again another day, i have one fore rabbits and even fish."
DustClaw
DustClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:12 am

"Wow, that's really cool!", he mewed. I wish you would be my mentor., he added in thoughts.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by DustClaw Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:17 am

(The next day)

"Ok leopardpaw we're at the stream" DustClaw meowed. "Here is a secret, I HATE trieng to catch fish with my claws, so what i do is i pick up a bunch of long sticks, and build a wall across the stream, then i can easily scoop out all the fish i want" DustClaw then proceds to help leopardpaw build a wall.
DustClaw
DustClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:22 am

Leopardpaw, still a bit limping, helped build a wall. He saw that the water still flooded through, but there was already one fish caught in the wall. With his paw he pulled it out and killed it with a bite. "Unbelievable. It really works! Fantastic technique!", he mewed with wide eyes and in respect for the older cat.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by DustClaw Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:28 am

"Yeah, anyway remember this, if RiverClan heard about this, they would steal our idea and call it their own, same for other clans, that means when u leave to alway push the wall down." he mowed secretively. "Also remember unless you make a strong wall, some bigger fish might knock it down."
DustClaw
DustClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:31 am

Leopardpaw nodded with understanding. "All right."
"Can we do something else now? I am tired of hunting all the time..."
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by DustClaw Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:36 am

"Hmm u want to train then?" he meowed "Well i might have a few special things to teach you"
DustClaw
DustClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:42 am

"I have also some things to show YOU", he mewed. He was really good in inventing new styles. "Lets go to the traing hollow!", he mewed and darted away.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by DustClaw Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:45 am

"Wait for me!" DustClaw meowed jokingly as he raced after her. "You don't want to get lost." "Also i need to know...are you hungry? Because your going to eat my dust! {no pun intended}" he meowed as he started to pass up leopardpaw on the way to the training hollow.
DustClaw
DustClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:48 am

OOC: Leopardpaw is a tom >.<

IC: He raced after the tom adn finally entered the hollow. "So...", he mewed out of breath. "What now?"
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by DustClaw Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:57 am

OOC-It's late get off my back lol

"Whew" DustClaw meowed also out of breath before saying "I call the one the spinning jump, meant to be used from the side of your opponent if u miss him on the first attack" "You need to swing ur back leges around first to shift your weight then land on your enemy's back" DustClaw demonstrated on a pile of leaves. "Now you try it on me, i'm softer than the ground, trust me" DustClaw meowed
DustClaw
DustClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:29 am

Leopardpaw prowled on Dustclaw and jumped on him, spinning his hind legs to land on the older cat's back. As he missed he rolled himself on his back and under Dustclaw's belly. He put all his strength in his hind lags and knocked the cat off.
He stood up. "And how was that? I call that the small revenge, because you can use it if your enemy is taller than you. I invented it myself since I am smaller than the other apprentices."
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:18 am

OOC: Mwuahahaha A little earlier...

Eyes watched the two cats walk away. Nightjaw felt like leaping out of the water and challenging them for stealing prey, but if he climbed onto the other side he would be breaking a rule himself. He climbed back onto the Riverclan border and began to walk back to camp. Shadowstar would have to know about this.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Hunting and Fighting (Dust and meh and OPEN for visitors) WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:58 am

OOC: *hisses* Dust-Baka... You keep breaking rules! You are NOT to use chat speak in an IC post! *gets out a LARGE silver hammer and whacks Dust on the head* BANG! BANG! (I have Maxwell's Silver Hammer stuck in my head.... ^~^")
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next