Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunting and Fighting (Dust and meh and OPEN for visitors)

+4
LEN KAGAMINE
Wolvine
DustClaw
Lynx
8 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hunting and Fighting (Dust and meh and OPEN for visitors) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunting and Fighting (Dust and meh and OPEN for visitors)

Post by DustClaw Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:19 pm

OOC -IT WAS LATE!!!!!LIKE 1:00 AM!!!!
DustClaw
DustClaw

Warning System : Hunting and Fighting (Dust and meh and OPEN for visitors) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Hunting and Fighting (Dust and meh and OPEN for visitors) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunting and Fighting (Dust and meh and OPEN for visitors)

Post by Lynx Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:39 pm

OOC: Dustclaw's officially Leopardpaw's mentor now!!! BTW post back, MENTOR :D
Lynx
Lynx

Warning System : Hunting and Fighting (Dust and meh and OPEN for visitors) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by DustClaw Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:38 pm

DustClaw shaked some of the dirt of his flank "Good job leopardpaw! That was a good move, but remember if you didn't catch me off gaurd, then most cats wouldn't have fell, or moved in any way, so you should kick at your opponents belly if the push doesn't work" he meowed "Also" DustClaw meowed after a moments thought "you leave your nech open when you do that,so try to keep your chin down,your life might depend on it."
DustClaw
DustClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:43 pm

Foxkit watched the training with wide eyes,her ginger pelt concealed beneath a briar bush. They'll never find me up here.she thought confidently,thinking of how she had stealthily followed Dustclaw and his apprentice to the training place and hidden herself so that she was down wind,so they couldn't smell her either.
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DustClaw Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:50 pm

"Wait one minute leopardpaw" DustClaw meowed "I remember seeing some prey running from something in the forest and I think i know what it is. Foxkit come out please."
DustClaw
DustClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:52 pm

Foxkit's eyes retreated into the bush,and she grudgingly padded out.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by DustClaw Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:06 pm

"FoxKit..." DustClaw hissed annoyed with the rambunctious kit "I said no kits were supposed to come! I'm going to have to tell the clan leader now you know? I'm also going to have to quit training with leopardpaw to bring you back to camp because you wanted to be difficult!"
DustClaw
DustClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:09 pm

Foxkit stared up at him,her eyes full of anger. "I only wanted to see!"she protested. "You said I could come before! Cloudfrost wouldn't let me come!"

OOC:C'mon! U gotta be better at that than making me mad.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by DustClaw Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:13 pm

"I wasn't thinking straight! I wasn't remembering that you were some kind of dem... You idiot! You fail so hard! I SHOULD EAT YOU!" DustClaw stopped dead relizing he almost toldfoxkit's secret to her.
DustClaw
DustClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:20 pm

Foxkit felt as though her fur were burning,and she hissed in surprise,a pulse of power speeding through her. She blinked,and her eyes were that strange amber color again. No,not amber. Blood red. Her fur started to bristle,and she opened her jaws in a silent scream,her canine teeth seeming to grow longer.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by DustClaw Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:23 pm

"Oh StarClan" he meowed scared, not for him , but leopardpaw "LeopardPaw go! Get help I'll stay here and see if i can control her!"
DustClaw
DustClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:26 pm

Foxkit snarled,unsheathing her claws as an unimaginable wave of bloodlust stole through her body. She lunged,extremely fast,at Dustclaw,the second stage of her bloodlust consuming her. She could barely think or feel,only see and have an uncontrollable urge to tear her claws into another cat's pelt,and have blood,warm and sweet,flow down her throat...
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by DustClaw Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:31 pm

DustClaw dodged the crazy kit and put his huge forepaw in front of her hoping to trip her and pin her down like treepaw did.
DustClaw
DustClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:32 pm

Foxkit lunged towards the warrior's paw,biting down hard with her extended teeth.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by DustClaw Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:36 pm

DustClaw wailed in pain. "Get off my paw you demon!" He held up his ppaw and slammed it into the nearest tree. Hoping to get the kit off.
DustClaw
DustClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:38 pm

Foxkit tasted blood in her mouth and hissed in rage as she was flung against a tree. She lay winded for a moment before getting back up,unharmed,and attacking Dustclaw again. Her eyes flashed as she leaped for his throat.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by DustClaw Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:40 pm

DustClaw hit Foxkit somewhere in the muzzle, hoping she would stay hurt long enough so he could pin her down
DustClaw
DustClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:43 pm

Foxkit flew to the ground,feeling her strength ebbing. But the bloodlust was too strong,and she snarled.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by DustClaw Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:48 pm

DustClaw ran to pin FoxKit down, he was so close to there before he relized This is just a kit...why was she forced this upon her? can noone fix it?
DustClaw
DustClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:50 pm

Foxkit felt claws pinning her down,and thrashed under them,power flooding through her again. A deep,menacing growl erupted from her throat,and her red eyes sought out Dustclaw's.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:08 am

OOC: First, what's Dustclaws Secret? Second? Is Foxkit transforming into the Kyuubi? OMG

IC: Leopardpaw limped as fast as he could to the camp. "SOMEBODY HELP FOXKIT GOES CRAZY!!! IT ATTACKS DUSTCLAW IT DOESNT SEEM NORMAL!!!", he yowled.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:51 am

OOC: HES A KIT EATER!!! *Shocked*
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Hunting and Fighting (Dust and meh and OPEN for visitors) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:42 am

Foxkit howled,a demonic sound,and reared up to claw Dustclaw.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by DustClaw Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:00 pm

OOC- You is already pinned down... I think
DustClaw
DustClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:48 pm

OOC:Yeah,I am. But I can still try to claw you.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next