Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

paying a visit || Naru-chan//Jet//Iron-senpai//Wolvine//NO ONE ELSE }}

+2
Naruto
LEN KAGAMINE
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

paying a visit || Naru-chan//Jet//Iron-senpai//Wolvine//NO ONE ELSE }} Empty paying a visit || Naru-chan//Jet//Iron-senpai//Wolvine//NO ONE ELSE }}

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:13 pm

Akaku akaku akaku yurete
Yume no yume no hate e Hanarerarenai

Mou nando mo akiramete wa oshikorosu tabi
Ikiba no nai kanjou ga me o samashiteku
Kegare no nai sono hohoemi zankoku na hodo
Tooi sonzai da to wakaru yop

A silver, long-furred tom slid from bush to bush, small white speckled of snow landing and melting on his fur. The tom's eyes looked almost black. He came to a halt a few fox-lengths inside the Riverclan Territory... His old home... He looked back to see if his sidekick, Naruto, was following. "Come on, dope... Itachi could be following..."

|| Let's pretend they know all about Itachi-Onii-Chan, now... }}

Ienai kizu kokoro mushibamu dake na no ni
Yami no (naka ni) ima mo (yadoru) omoi o osaekirenai

Akaku akaku akaku yurete
Yume no yume no hate e
Deatte shimatta unmei ga mawaridasu
Dare mo dare mo shiranai himitsu
Ochite ochite ochite
Mou modorenai tsumi o kizande mo kitto

Last edited by Ψαgαmι{{Κιяα-ιs-Gοd}} on Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Warning System : paying a visit || Naru-chan//Jet//Iron-senpai//Wolvine//NO ONE ELSE }} WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

paying a visit || Naru-chan//Jet//Iron-senpai//Wolvine//NO ONE ELSE }} Empty Re: paying a visit || Naru-chan//Jet//Iron-senpai//Wolvine//NO ONE ELSE }}

Post by Naruto Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:17 pm

Another silver pelt followed after the tom,her green eyes flashing. "The birds haven't said he's been following."she growled,twitching a flake of snow off her ear. She felt a shiver of unease creep down her spine,and she suppressed a shudder. "This doesn't feel right,"she mumbled,glancing around her nervously.
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : paying a visit || Naru-chan//Jet//Iron-senpai//Wolvine//NO ONE ELSE }} WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

paying a visit || Naru-chan//Jet//Iron-senpai//Wolvine//NO ONE ELSE }} Empty Re: paying a visit || Naru-chan//Jet//Iron-senpai//Wolvine//NO ONE ELSE }}

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:21 pm

Ebonypaw, now an apprentice, padded through RiverClan's vast territory. Sighing at the smell of no prey, she continued on, her tail gently sweeping the ground. Would these clouds ever leave? Picking up her step, she padded through the light layer of snow, her paws getting colder and colder each step. Yawning at the breeze of dawn, the she-cat did smell something, something odd. If only that was a prey scent, I should probably go back, but I have my powers to help me. Using her 'skill' she already knew who was here. Robinkit and Foxkit. Ebonypaw's eyes went lower, getting madder and madder. Those traitors dare come back. She padded on, towards the pair, her feet stomping in the light layer of snow.

Padding up to them, she mewed, "Well, well, well, look you came back."
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:24 pm

Naruto whirled,baring her teeth automatically. Then she relaxed,but only slightly. "Ebonykit."she greeted her sister stiffly,her eyes growing cold with anger. Her thick fur was ruffled from the wind,making it look spiky and unkempt. Her claws unsheathed. What if Itachi found Ebonykit out here,talking to her and Sasuke?
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:26 pm

|| Oh, Itachi-Onii-Chan would kill her just to make us have more hatred... }}

Sasuke sighed when one of the annoying cats of Riverclan came. Figures... "Naruto..." He mewed. "It's been a moon, so Ebonykit is probally now Ebonypaw..." His dull eyes flicked over to Ebonypaw.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:27 pm

With a smirk on the young cats face, she unsheathed her claw, and just like her sister, she bared her teeth. "Its Ebonypaw now. I am sure you, Robinkit are living a great life, everyone hating you back in all the clans. And living with this rat." she hissed, flicking her tail towards Foxkit. The snow gently pilled among her whiskers, shaking it off, she stood tall, make her look even taller.
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:31 pm

Naruto stiffened,and her eyes gleamed with fury. "It's Naruto and Sasuke."she spat,lashing her tail. She was still shorter than her sister,but looked just as fierce. Glancing at Sasuke,she mewed,"Like I'd keep up with those things? I don't even care about RiverClan anymore." Then a flash of lightning illuminated her features,and the bands of creamy brown gleamed red,like a robin's chest.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:35 pm

Sasuke grunted. "Well, at least we can go where ever we want... And, we know the best places to find better prey..." The tom smirked, standing taller too, showing that he was more wellfed than the Riverclan Apprentice. Sasuke sighed and rolled his eyes as Naruto started to talk more about Riverclan and how she didn't care anymore. He wrapped his fluffy tail around her muzzle, holding it shut. "Oh, Naruto... We all know that you still care... You just never show it..."

|| If I get too bored, I'll make Itachi-Onii-Chan come in. }}
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:35 pm

"I would never call you those .. mouse-brain names, the ones mother gave us are much better. Leave, now, or you will wish you had never been born." she growled, her claws slicing the ground around her, and her black fur bristling. But inside, all she wanted to say was Just leave Robinkit, you're just hurting the both of us.
"I can't believe I had you as a sister, to think Spiralpaw and I ever loved you!" she spat. Then turned to Foxkit, she couldn't even remember the weird names they had given themselves. "Please, I know, you both, still miss the taste of fish, and who cares that you get to roam around, we have tons of room."
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:42 pm

Naruto hissed in anger,but Sasuke's tail prevented her from saying anything. She did flinch at Ebonypaw's comment about how she and Spiralpaw should have never loved her,and she glared at her,more fury in her gaze than ever to hide her pain. She dug her claws deep into the ground,ripping them through the thin soil.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:08 am

OOC: .... Itachi? *sigh* My goodness. *strangles all Naruto related characters except Robinkit since she still has a chance* We need less of these weird names... *high fives Ebonypaw for her rising pwnsomeness points*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:54 pm

Naruto jerked her head,freeing her muzzle from her partner's tail. "You really need to stop doing that,"she muttered,casting him a glance. Then she turned to Ebonypaw,anger prominent in her features. "Then why not kill me? Right now."she challenged in a snarl,her eyes gleaming.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:46 pm

"Because if she killed you, there would be no game left for me." Deathpaw growled, emerging from the shadows. His face was serious, his eyes fixed on Naruto. There was no trace of the playful kit he had been.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : paying a visit || Naru-chan//Jet//Iron-senpai//Wolvine//NO ONE ELSE }} WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:50 pm

"Deathkit?"Naruto gasped,whirling around. Her eyes filled with shock. Where was he? Was this cold,angry apprentice really her friend. "Deathkit?"she repeated,her paws frozen to the ground. No...Game? She felt a shiver run through her pelt as she stared into his bleak eyes. Deathkit...what happened to you?
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:56 pm

"Thats Deathpaw now. What are you even doing here? I thought you ran away with that cowardly mouse. You no longer have any buisiness here." The dark brown tabby snarled.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : paying a visit || Naru-chan//Jet//Iron-senpai//Wolvine//NO ONE ELSE }} WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:59 pm

Naruto's eyes hardened. "Like I care about what you stupid RiverClan cats want!"she snarled,flattening her ears to her head. "And Sasuke's braver than any of you!" The scar from their recent fight with a badger was in plain sight,stretching along her side and cutting a line in her fur. She had nearly died then,and Sasuke had saved her with the help of two ShadowClan warriors.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:03 pm

"How would you know? You didn't stick around long enough to tell if we where cowards or brave, leaders or weaklings! You never cared! If you had you wouldn't have left us!" Deathpaw's rage was growing with every word they spoke, he tensed, but his eyes never stopped burning into Naruto's pelt.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:23 pm

"Like we care about you, and Robinkit, I would never kill you, you are my sister. So for the both of us leave. Now. And gee, that sure sounds great that you have to be taken care of, in RiverClan we learn how to take care of ourselves. " she snarled just as brave.

ooc- no muse. Now I must go and post with Stevie.
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:51 pm

An oddly colored she-cat gazed down at the four cats below, precariously perched on a wispy branch behind Naruto and Sasuke, but in direct view of her sister and Deathpaw. She was sillhouted in the shade barely recognizable by the darkness of the leaves that shrouded her. But her vision was clear, the fluffy tom in her vision was her target. The grouchy little she-cat known as Spiralpaw, really wanted to end this. And the toms death would come silently. Weeks of grieving had taken away all feelings for her sister and the tom she used to know as Foxkit. She glared from behind at the silver tom with disdain. Hate for taking her sister away, hate for leaving the clan for a such a stupid reason.

She unsheathed her claws as silently as possible. For once this medicine cat wasn't thinking rationally at all. Right now, she just wanted to feel her claws enter the toms skull. With a smoot leap, she descended towards the tom, looking more a white and brown panther than a cat. Her spine crooked, ears flat against her skull, fur plastered by the melting snow, and her claws out before her, if her flight was true, she would land on top of the tom she had once known as Foxkit and dig her claws into his skull, her sharp fangs chomping down on his shoulder, and her equal size pinning him down, for the true final strike. All of this would come with lightning and silent percision.

No... Muse...
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:18 am

OOC: STEVIE! xD
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:22 am

OOC: OMG... I forgot about this THREAD! *heads desk* I fail...

Sasuke flicked his ears as this pointless rambling continued. The tom sighed, stepping to the side as he felt Spiralkit... No... Spiralpaw try to attack him. "You guys do know that it is of no use... Fighting will get you no where..." He cast a dull glare over at Spiralpaw. "And, we really only came because my long-lost brother was going to meet us here..." The silver tom smirked, his dull eyes flicking from cat to cat.

OOC AGAIN: I think I'm just going to put Cheetah in here on my next post... I have no muse for him at the scouting thing, so I need to RP him... xD He's more Oro-like than any of the cats I know... (Who was Kabuto-like, again?)

Red eyes beamed from a tall tree above all this ranting and heart-breaking blabbering. The tom sighed, waiting for a chance to just appeare. He smirked when his dull eyes watched a little Medicine Cat Apprentice try and attack Sasuke. You lack hatred, little brother... You should have killed her while she was blinded by hate! The black tom opened his night black maw, and a booming, yet dull, voice was heard. "You lack hatred..." He made it to where NO ONE could figure out where it came from. It echoed everywhere, bouncing off trees, reflecting off water, and finally being absorbed by the now-snowing clouds.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:16 pm

Naruto flattened herself to the ground,her eyes growing dark. "He's here!"she hissed to Sasuke,a sliver of fear entering her voice. What would Itachi do to her sister and friend in RiverClan? She didn't want to find out. Turning to them,she said in a very low voice,"You must leave. Now. He'll kill you if you don't!"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:25 pm

"I'm not affraid of death." The apprentice spat. "After all it is my name sake."

Muse ish gone Dx
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:41 pm

Naruto glared at Deathpaw,her fur fluffed up so she was twice her normal size. Then she turned,her eyes searching wildly for the cat who had caused Sasuke pain. "Itachi! Come out now!"she spat,her anger filling her voice. "Before I make you come out!"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:29 pm

Sasuke flicked his ears as the familure voice drifted through the forest. Great timing... He wrapped his tail around Naruto's muzzle again. "Don't prevoke him..." He muttered, eyes darting from tree to tree.

Itachi smirked again, keeping his body stiller than a rock while he watched from afar. "You should listen to these two... They know who I am... But, Sasuke knows the full story... Isn't that right, brother?" His voice echoed more and more, ringing through the trees. He stayed where he was, bet he inched ever-so-slightly towards the Apprentices, but he was still unseen.

Sasuke nodded, his dull eyes locked on a certin tree. He knew his brother better than the others... He knew his tricks, his ways of life, and one of his motives, now... Even after that little talk in Shadowclan territory, Sasuke had flash backs of when he was just a kit... Flashbacks that he could not even share to Naruto...
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next