Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

paying a visit || Naru-chan//Jet//Iron-senpai//Wolvine//NO ONE ELSE }}

+2
Naruto
LEN KAGAMINE
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

paying a visit || Naru-chan//Jet//Iron-senpai//Wolvine//NO ONE ELSE }} - Page 3 Empty Re: paying a visit || Naru-chan//Jet//Iron-senpai//Wolvine//NO ONE ELSE }}

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:22 pm

Sasuke sighed, twitching his tail. He sprinted up a tree near the Riverclan Border. "No... In fact, I never really cared for Deathpaw... I never really cared if he got hurt or worse... So, why start now?" The tom slit his eyes, staring down at Naruto. "Besides... Itachi is long gone by now... It'll be hard to pick up his scent trail, so don't even think about trying to find him..."
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Warning System : paying a visit || Naru-chan//Jet//Iron-senpai//Wolvine//NO ONE ELSE }} - Page 3 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

paying a visit || Naru-chan//Jet//Iron-senpai//Wolvine//NO ONE ELSE }} - Page 3 Empty Re: paying a visit || Naru-chan//Jet//Iron-senpai//Wolvine//NO ONE ELSE }}

Post by Naruto Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:14 pm

Naruto glared up at Sasuke before a thought flashed through her mind. What happened to him? Just a moon before,he'd been warmer and more friendly. Now...He was cold and didn't care about anything. "Tell me,"she mewed,her voice quiet. "Do you think you would've been happier out here if I hadn't come with you?"
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : paying a visit || Naru-chan//Jet//Iron-senpai//Wolvine//NO ONE ELSE }} - Page 3 WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:23 am

"Hmm?" The tom shifted his possition. He strained his ears to hear what Naruto said. Sasuke sighed, dropping off the branch he was on. "To tell you the truth," his voice came out as a mutter, "I'm glad that you decided to tag along..." His voice was still dull, but he was making it that way. He looked up to the sky, his ears flat. "After all that I've been through, it would have been lonely without someone with me... I'm glad it was you, rather than those other odd Riverclan cats..." He looked back over to Naruto, his gray ear flicking. I have a feeling that Itachi didn't tell me everything... And, neither did my mother, before she was killed by Itachi...
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:50 pm

Deathpaw watched the cats leave, and even though he expected them to leave him, he felt deep pain. He growled and did his best to stand, but found he could not. He gave a yowl of irritation and let his head hit the ground. Only cowards are affraid of death, and I'm sick of being the coward. Deathpaw closed his eyes and rested for a few moments before his next atempt to stand, which of course failed.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : paying a visit || Naru-chan//Jet//Iron-senpai//Wolvine//NO ONE ELSE }} - Page 3 WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:21 pm

Naruto's eyes widened in shock. "But you've been acting as if all I am is a burden to you. I just wasn't sure..."she trailed off,hearing Deathpaw's yowl. She flinched,thinking,You'll have a chance to kill me soon.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:55 pm

Sasuke rolled his eyes. Jeez... She really needs to know how a Tom will act at times... The tom turned to the border at Deathpaw's yowl. "Let's go..." The silver cat darted over the border, leaving Riverclan as a memory waiting the be destroyed.

ooc: no muse.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:21 pm

Naruto turned to look back at the others,then she plunged after Sasuke,her fur bristling out to keep the suddenly colder wind from piercing her pelt. "Where to now..."she wondered in a low voice.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3