Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waiting For The Journey Ahead(Eagle)

+2
Sasori of teh Red Sahndz!
Goldenstorm
6 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Waiting For The Journey Ahead(Eagle) - Page 5 Empty Re: Waiting For The Journey Ahead(Eagle)

Post by Goldenstorm Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:15 pm

Goldenstorm saw the dust as it went in and out of his vision. He gave a great leap and went as fast as he possibly could. He was easily leaving Mintleaf behind. The camp was closing in and he was barely out of breath.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Warning System : Waiting For The Journey Ahead(Eagle) - Page 5 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Waiting For The Journey Ahead(Eagle) - Page 5 Empty Re: Waiting For The Journey Ahead(Eagle)

Post by Sasori of teh Red Sahndz! Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:16 pm

eagleflight muzzled her sister. " i know what your thinking, and they will. now, come on." he said as she padded foward, signaling with her tail for her sister to follow.

Warning System : Waiting For The Journey Ahead(Eagle) - Page 5 WarningBar-Gloss1

https://www.youtube.com/user/graystripe79

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:19 pm

Badgerclaw jumped out of the creek, his fur plastered against his body, making him look puny, though his muscles rippled underneath his pelt. "Wait up!" he charged up to Eagleflight, giving a gentle swat to her ear. "Thanks, fluff brain." he joked.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:41 pm

Mintleaf saw Goldenstorm getting ahead. She was losing, but she had one last resort. She pictured all the dangers that she had ever faced in her life, filling her mind with the terrors. She imagened all them chasing her and almost instantly felt power surgering through her. She ran like her life depended on it, which in her mind it kind did though it was really only her pride. She zipped past Goldenstorm and towards the camp, it growing bigger in her vision.
Snigger
Snigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:44 pm

Goldenstorm pushed even harder, his blood pumping furiously and his breathing growing frantic. He wouldn't loose. He increased his strides to leaps and flew past Mintleaf, entering into camp, skidding into the fresh-kill pile. He lay there, on the empty pile, gasping in great gulps of air.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:53 pm

Mintleaf had a smug smile on her face. For when Goldenstorm had passed her she had already been in the camp. She was very certain that he would deny it though. "What a grand entrance Goldenstorm," she teased and padded over to him continuing a bit soft, "I won you know."
Snigger
Snigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:58 pm

"Try me again in New-Leaf, I'll crush you then." Goldenstorm retorted, ill-tempered. He shook his fur and headed for sheet of ice that covered some water. He stepped hard on the ice and water flooded over his paws. He licked desperately at the water, trying to soothe his dry throat.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Hidan of teh hot springs Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:11 pm

Sparrowflight was watching the trees. and listening for any potential meals. she smelt many cats so she went to go find Goldenstorm.
Hidan of teh hot springs
Hidan of teh hot springs

Location : EARTH,at my house, at my computer, writing fan-fiction

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:20 pm

Mintleaf followed him over to the icy puddle and licked up some of the chilly water. "Oh I'd like to see you try," she shot back as she padded off towards the entrance going to hunt. If someone looked closely it would appear if her body was shaking slightly. Her ear flicked in annoyance at the after effects of her quick power. She needed to burn off the access energy. Maybe she'd see the others finally making their way towards camp.
Snigger
Snigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:27 pm

Goldenstorm stared back at the empty fresh-kill pile and quickly remembered his rabbit. He zoomed over to Mintleaf, "I forgot my rabbit." he smiled, sprinting down to the creek to pick up his precious prey.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Hidan of teh hot springs Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:08 pm

Sparrowflight was getting very lost. she decided to quietly call for help, she was also afraid a patrol might come along and smell she wasn't from here and think she was invading "goldenstorm!" she yowled "goldenstorm!" she repeated.
Hidan of teh hot springs
Hidan of teh hot springs

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:10 pm

Goldenstorm, passing Mintleaf, heard Sparrowflight's desperate calls. He charged down the slope, thinking something terrible had found her. He skidded to a halt in front of her. "You lost?" he asked, seeing no predators around.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Hidan of teh hot springs Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:13 pm

"yes." she put her head down, feeling like a lost kit.
Hidan of teh hot springs
Hidan of teh hot springs

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:18 pm

Goldenstorm placed his tail on Sparrowflight's tail sympathetically. "It's fine. Hang on." Goldenstorm sprinted down to where he hid his rabbit and grabbed it roughly by the scruff. He ran back up to Sparrowflight. "Ready?" he asked, his voice muffled by the fur.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Hidan of teh hot springs Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:20 pm

"yes." she said with her head still down.
Hidan of teh hot springs
Hidan of teh hot springs

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:24 pm

"Come on!" Goldenstorm sprinted forward at a comfortable speed.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Hidan of teh hot springs Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:25 am

"okay." she said keeping up with him "where did Eaglefight go?" she asked wondering about her sister.
Hidan of teh hot springs
Hidan of teh hot springs

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:46 pm

"She's still at the creek with Badgerclaw. Don't worry, he can fight if he needs to." Goldenstorm reassured, keeping his pace stride for stride with Sparrowflight.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Hidan of teh hot springs Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:48 pm

Sparrowflight nodded, "that is good to know." she said reassured.
Hidan of teh hot springs
Hidan of teh hot springs

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:57 pm

Goldenstorm reached the camp, his muscles thoroughly exercised. "All right, make a nest in the warriors den. You should probably sleep, you look exhausted. I have to go to this tournament me and a couple of others a doing ourselves." he pointed to the Warriors Den with his tail. "Shhh. Don't tell anyone else about the competition, eh?" he winked, then he galloped off, into the territory to fight with his friends.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Hidan of teh hot springs Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:13 pm

as he galloped off she kept thinking what if they find me in this den and they think I'm intruding? Thoughts of doubts kept swirling about sparrowflights mind. ooc: mosspaw will be joining as Waterstorm, is that ok?
Hidan of teh hot springs
Hidan of teh hot springs

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosspaw Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:41 pm

OOC: When r u gonna get to the den? XD
Mosspaw
Mosspaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Hidan of teh hot springs Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:39 pm

Mosspaw wrote:OOC: When r u gonna get to the den? XD
im already in the den:D
Hidan of teh hot springs
Hidan of teh hot springs

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosspaw Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:42 am

OOC: OH OK!

Waterstorm woke up to the sound of pawsteps entering the den. He put his head up, then lazily asked, "Who the heck are you and why are you in my den? I really don't care who sleeps in here, but I'm really tired. So what do you want?" Waterstorm stretched, before lying down again. "If you're going to intrude my sleep, you'd better have a good reason."
Mosspaw
Mosspaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:45 pm

Badgerclaw was sleeping, tired from his expedition with Eagleflight and Sparrowflight. "Easy Waterstorm, she's new. Be nice." he sensed he should be up now. He rose to his paws and announced "I have to find Eagleflight, be good you two." he winked at Sparrowflight before leaving the den.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next