Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waiting For The Journey Ahead(Eagle)

+2
Sasori of teh Red Sahndz!
Goldenstorm
6 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Waiting For The Journey Ahead(Eagle) - Page 2 Empty Re: Waiting For The Journey Ahead(Eagle)

Post by Hidan of teh hot springs Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:58 pm

Sparrowflights expression hardened "no we must leave today,by now scarface has scented you and by sunrise he would already of killed us"she said seriously . but then sparrowflights expression softened again "we must leave immidiatly"
Hidan of teh hot springs
Hidan of teh hot springs

Warning System : Waiting For The Journey Ahead(Eagle) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1
Location : EARTH,at my house, at my computer, writing fan-fiction

Back to top Go down

Waiting For The Journey Ahead(Eagle) - Page 2 Empty Re: Waiting For The Journey Ahead(Eagle)

Post by Goldenstorm Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:49 pm

Badgerclaw looked hard at the ground, thinking deeply. "You won't make it very fast in the condition you're in." he began "Lean on Eagleflight and I, if Scarface comes along." he paused. "Just keep going, I'll distract him for as long as I can."
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Warning System : Waiting For The Journey Ahead(Eagle) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Hidan of teh hot springs Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:12 pm

sparrowflight knew that the trip to windclan would take a lot out of her but she would do anything to get away from the place that held so many memories,some good,some bad
Hidan of teh hot springs
Hidan of teh hot springs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasori of teh Red Sahndz! Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:37 pm

"we'd better get going." eaglefligght said sternly.

https://www.youtube.com/user/graystripe79

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:09 pm

Badgerclaw nodded with agreement as he reached down to grab Sparrowflight's scruff in his jaws. He gently pulled her up, letting her lean on him as he rose her to her paws. He reached over to Eagleflight and gave her a lick on her cheek. "Ready?" he asked.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Hidan of teh hot springs Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:15 pm

Sparrowflight saw the surprised expression on her sisters face "I am as surprised as you, she said with a sign of care for Eagleflight. "But no matter how surprised we both are we must keep going." she added. Eagleflight gave a nod of understanding.then they started to stagger of to windclan when Sparrowflight got a feeling of doubt "what if your clan does not exept me?" she asked.
Hidan of teh hot springs
Hidan of teh hot springs

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:51 pm

"They excepted your sister, and you look as fit as her. Wolfstar will have to let you stay." Badgerclaw growled with effort as they made it up the crest he and Eagleflight had traveled down.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Hidan of teh hot springs Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:03 pm

Sparrowflight tried to be optimistic, he did have a good point.They did except her sister. although she had to expect the worst, she knew somewhere inside her that they would except her "okay." Sparrowflight said a little more happily.
Hidan of teh hot springs
Hidan of teh hot springs

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:44 pm

Badgerclaw nodded as Sparrowflight accepted his words. He quickly scented the air, nothing. "We better keep going. Hey Eagleflight, remember that bush we past?"
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasori of teh Red Sahndz! Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:58 pm

"yes... the yew bush? what of it?" replied eagleflight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:10 pm

"It looked pretty good for shelter. It was a little away from WindClan territory. We could stop there for the night." Badgerclaw suggested, still making his way back home.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Hidan of teh hot springs Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:50 pm

clouds hovered low as it started to drizzle with more and more water pouring down sparrowflight said "any shelter sounds good!" she choked out.
Hidan of teh hot springs
Hidan of teh hot springs

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:55 pm

The sun started to set as he saw the bush out in the distance. "Almost there!" he called, it seemed there was no threat from the cat who killed all of VenomClan.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Hidan of teh hot springs Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:15 pm

as they were nearing the bush, Sparrowflight was getting exited. soon she would meet other cats a lot of other cats. she has not been in a clan for moons. it would be a huge change.
Hidan of teh hot springs
Hidan of teh hot springs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasori of teh Red Sahndz! Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:25 pm

Eagleflight's pelt suddenly began bristling, but she shook it off and padded with the two cats. when they reached the bush Sparrowflight plopped herself down. Eagleflight curled up with Badgerclaw, unsure of what to come.

Eagleflight was chasing a huge mouse down the streambed in Venomclan territory. She suddenly became aware of the sour smell of rot surrounding her. Stirring from her vivid dream, she looked up and a chill spread through her entire body, paralyzing her. She was looking into the bloodshot eyes of her enemy, his breath foul with the rotten stench of cats.
"Back for more, are you? Did you bring backup?"
Scarface flicked a one-eyed gaze towards Badgerclaw.
"Did you think you could save your family? There are never survivors." he took a swipe at Eagleflight with a massive paw and she pounded nimbly away, stirring her two clanmates.

OOC: for this next bit, you might want to know what scarface looks like. heres a few pictures...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasori of teh Red Sahndz! Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:26 pm

Waiting For The Journey Ahead(Eagle) - Page 2 CougarWaiting For The Journey Ahead(Eagle) - Page 2 MtlionWaiting For The Journey Ahead(Eagle) - Page 2 B41f7a721c514205ae2d0b885e711f3d
(this one shows his scar, i didnt want to photoshop all three pics)

</A>

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:36 pm

Badgerclaw shot up, growling. He lugned atop Scarface, clawing and biting on the beast's neck. "Get to WindClan! Hurry!" he knew he wouldnt' be able to hold off the giant cat. He had to devise a plan. Suddenly, an idea. The cave! Where he and Goldenpaw had gone to look for Falconwing, the opening was only barely large enough for him. There was no way Scarface could get in. It had to work. Badgerclaw continued his viscious clawing and furious bitting.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Hidan of teh hot springs Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:53 pm

in shock Sparrowflight could barely move. so much anger towards Scarface had boiled up she could not just leave. She decided that it was the cats turn to fight.She ran behind Scarface and bit his tail as hard as possible, clamping her teeth down until his blood seeped into her mouth.Then she went for one of his hind legs, her claws leaving deep wounds, until Scarface had a limp.Sparrowflight knew it would feel good to attack Scarface but this was just wonderful. Sparrowflight could not get enough so she went for his stomach, biting and scratching until she drew blood, a lot of blood so much that she could feel the life begin to drain out of Scarface, at that moment she knew Scarface was about to die. But Sparrowflight knew he would not go down easy then she saw the look on Badgerclaws face and she knew he had a plan.
Hidan of teh hot springs
Hidan of teh hot springs

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:15 pm

Badgerclaw saw Sparrowflight trying to fight Scarface. He pushed her off with a harsh shove as he jumped down. "Go!" he snarled. Scarface had whipped around and landed his giant paw on his back. Badgerclaw was lucky that Scarface hadn't broken his spine. Now, he bit onto Scarface's paw. Hearing a great yowl from the great beast as he was dropped, he charged up to the great cat's neck and hung upside down on it. Plan B.. He thought as he bit down as hard as he could. He could taste as rush of blood as it began to pour out. The great cat dropped. Badgerclaw could see that Scarface was finally dying.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Hidan of teh hot springs Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:12 pm

Twoleg voices could be heard in the distance suddenly Sparrowflight heard a loud bang and then blood seeped gushed out of Scarface and Sparrowflight could see that one of the twolegs pointing a sticklike contraption at Scarfaces limp body. the Twolegs uttered a loud yowl of triumph, and then they left.
Hidan of teh hot springs
Hidan of teh hot springs

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:28 pm

Badgerclaw could see the twolegs and wondered who killed Scarface. Him or the Twolegs. It would be a mystery to be unsolved forever.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Hidan of teh hot springs Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:49 pm

Sparrowflight was puzzled she wondered where her sister was.

Last edited by Sparrowflight on Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hidan of teh hot springs
Hidan of teh hot springs

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:48 pm

Badgerclaw franticly searched for Eagleflight. Please StarClan, don't let her be dead! He was growing more anxious and he was starting to panic.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasori of teh Red Sahndz! Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:47 pm

Badgerclaw saw a flash of movement out of the corner of his eye. he whipped around and saw that scarface's body was twitching. A rush of ice flowed through his body and he prepared himself to fight when eagleflight's head popped out from under the flank of the great cat. "hey! next time watch where you kill things." eagleflight compained as she squirmed out from under the corpse and gave her head a shake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hidan of teh hot springs Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:28 pm

Sparrowflight was relieved to see Eagleflight, then the seriousness set in. More astonished she thought;oh Starclan Scarface is dead! this is a great occasion! she thought.

Last edited by Sparrowflight on Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hidan of teh hot springs
Hidan of teh hot springs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next