Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waiting For The Journey Ahead(Eagle)

+2
Sasori of teh Red Sahndz!
Goldenstorm
6 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Waiting For The Journey Ahead(Eagle) - Page 6 Empty Re: Waiting For The Journey Ahead(Eagle)

Post by Hidan of teh hot springs Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:20 pm

Sparrowflight felt uneasy but happy in the same time "I come from a place in the mountians, from the ruins of venomclan." she said trying to be quiet so she wouldnt attract attention as she spoke to Waterstorm.
Hidan of teh hot springs
Hidan of teh hot springs

Warning System : Waiting For The Journey Ahead(Eagle) - Page 6 WarningBar-Gloss1
Location : EARTH,at my house, at my computer, writing fan-fiction

Back to top Go down

Waiting For The Journey Ahead(Eagle) - Page 6 Empty Re: Waiting For The Journey Ahead(Eagle)

Post by Mosspaw Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:46 pm

"I see." Waterstorm meowed, starting to clean his fur. "And what is your name?" Waterstorm felt sort of odd talking to a cat that he didn't even know, in his den, and he wasn't informed. He wished Badgerclaw would be here, so he wouldn't be stuck alone with some cat that he knew nothing about.

OOC: Hey Sparrow, wanna move this to Warrior's Den or stay in this thread?

Last edited by Mosspaw on Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Mosspaw
Mosspaw

Warning System : Waiting For The Journey Ahead(Eagle) - Page 6 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasori of teh Red Sahndz! Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:54 pm

Badgerclaw found eaglelfight sitting just outside the camp, gazing up at the sky. though she heard him coming, she didn't make any agnoledgements towards his presence.

https://www.youtube.com/user/graystripe79

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:51 pm

eagle, i made thread in clearing. post there.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:39 pm

... Retarded.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:04 pm

Shuddup!
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosspaw Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:45 pm

OOC What r u talking about Mad?
Mosspaw
Mosspaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Hidan of teh hot springs Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:55 pm

I'm Sparrowflight." she replied cautiously.
Hidan of teh hot springs
Hidan of teh hot springs

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosspaw Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:29 pm

"Well hello, Sparrowflight, I am Waterstorm." Waterstorm replied awkwardly, tilting his head to the side. "Why have you left your old clan? Surely you were doing fine there." He observed the she-cat, she hadn't been doing fine, by the looks of it, but he was just being polite.
Mosspaw
Mosspaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Hidan of teh hot springs Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:44 pm

"well there was no prey and a cougar named Scarface was going to kill me at any moment, but Eagleflight, Badgerclaw and I killed him on the way over here." Sparrowflight said with her eyes gleaming with the small patches of light coming in through the roof of the den ooc: lets go to the warriors den
Hidan of teh hot springs
Hidan of teh hot springs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6