Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloudfrost's and Griffonpaw's training

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Cloudfrost's and Griffonpaw's training - Page 3 Empty Re: Cloudfrost's and Griffonpaw's training

Post by Goldenstorm Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:45 pm

"Wow. Do you think I could take him?" Griffonpaw asked, but he already knew the answer. Of course I could take him!
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Warning System : Cloudfrost's and Griffonpaw's training - Page 3 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Cloudfrost's and Griffonpaw's training - Page 3 Empty Re: Cloudfrost's and Griffonpaw's training

Post by Naruto Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:11 pm

"You definately could. If I almost beat him and you beat me, then wouldn't that mean you could fight on equal-if not greater- ground with him?"
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : Cloudfrost's and Griffonpaw's training - Page 3 WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:47 pm

Griffonpaw shrugged, though adrenaline surged through his ears. Maybe one day he'd take on this Nightstar. "Is he a good leader, like Redstar?" he asked anxiously, if this leader was ruthless, he was defiantely going to take him on.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:59 pm

"Well, were you at the last Gathering? If you weren't, you probably haven't heard." Cloudfrost stopped abruptly. "DarkClan attacked WindClan. Not once, but twice in the past moon or so. Wolfstar wasn't there; Smoketail had to take his place. I'm guessing that Wolfstar was injured too badly to be there."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:00 pm

"Wow." Griffonpaw dug his claws to the ground. I'm going to rip him to bits... "That's a little harsh don't you think? Why WindClan?"
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:26 pm

"Because they're the weakest Clan in the forest,"Cloudfrost growled, starting to move forwards. "If you ever become leader, I'll kill you myself if you take advantage of anyone's weakness!" There was a dead-serious tone in his voice.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:52 pm

Griffonpaw nodded gravely. "Trust me, I won't." he growled.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:32 pm

"It's fine if it's for survival, but if you take on an opponent knowing their weakness and plotting to use it against them, your nothing but scum."he spat, digging his claws into the ground. Then he turned to face Griffonpaw, eyes full of apologies. "Uh, sorry I kinda flew off the handle."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:37 am

"But you're right. It's what sets us apart from those flea-bitten rogues." Griffonpaw growled. "Come on, I want to check on Cinderpaw." he mewed, his harsh words lost, but not forgotten.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:30 pm

"Yeah. Come on," Cloudfrost jerked his head towards the direction of the camp and started walking again, closing his eyes. Peh, I bet I'd be better on a raid than anyone at night. I don't have sight to rely on. He just barely scented a tree ahead and swerved easily to avoid it, putting a tail-length of space between him and the huge spruce.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:38 pm

"Great. Race you there!" Griffonpaw sprinted forward, leaving Cloudfrost in the dust.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:10 pm

"Hey! You got a head start!"he growled, leaping forwards. He dodged all obsticals in his way and reached Griffonpaw's side. "You can't seriously make me do this...I'm starting to think I'm too old to be a mentor!"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:12 pm

Griffonpaw pushed a little harder, getting a little farther. "Who says you aren't!" he called, racing through the forest floor.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3