Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twlight vs. Soul WHAT SHALL BE THE OUTCOME (I guess...Open)

+2
Noname
Snigger
6 posters

Go down

Twlight vs. Soul WHAT SHALL BE THE OUTCOME (I guess...Open) Empty Twlight vs. Soul WHAT SHALL BE THE OUTCOME (I guess...Open)

Post by Snigger Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:35 pm

Soulkit lay in her nest staring around blankly. She shifted around looking at all of the cats in the nursery. The sight of them all made her fur prickle a little. She shuffled out of her nest to the middle and sat down to take all of them in.
Snigger
Snigger

Warning System : Twlight vs. Soul WHAT SHALL BE THE OUTCOME (I guess...Open) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Twlight vs. Soul WHAT SHALL BE THE OUTCOME (I guess...Open) Empty Re: Twlight vs. Soul WHAT SHALL BE THE OUTCOME (I guess...Open)

Post by Noname Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:41 pm

"Wasting time doing nothing I see." murmured Twilightkit, with a flick of his tail towards Soulkit. That kit was even smaller than him, and that meant a lot. And he calmly, glided to face the she-kit with little interest in his green eyes. He circled the she-kit like a shark circled his prey. "First step out of the nest, I presume?"
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Warning System : Twlight vs. Soul WHAT SHALL BE THE OUTCOME (I guess...Open) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Twlight vs. Soul WHAT SHALL BE THE OUTCOME (I guess...Open) Empty Re: Twlight vs. Soul WHAT SHALL BE THE OUTCOME (I guess...Open)

Post by Snigger Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:45 pm

Soulkit shrivled up, making her already small body even smaller. She squeaked shyly, "I'm a moon. . .and a HALF." She ached to go and run under her nest to get away from Twilightkit's peering eyes.
Snigger
Snigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:50 pm

"That means all the difference, doesn't it." stated Twilightkit rhetorically. "I might as well introduce myself. I'm Twilightkit, though... All the she-kits in the nursery know that." he said with a grin stopping in front of Soulkit, and sitting down with an air of pride, and the slightest bit of arrogance in his eyes. This she-kit, she was obviously one of those orphan kits or something. By the way she carried herself, all nervous and shy. Though he really shouldn't be so judgemental, he didn't even know who his father was.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:05 am

"I'm Soulkit," she meowed while looking down at her paws. Then she looked up and met his gaze and almost shrivled up more. "Well you must be less famous than you think because I haven't heard of you," she meowed, puffing up her chest a little. Of course it was a lie though, she couldn't remember a day she didn't hear about on the other she-kits talking about him. Though he was being rather rude, she couldn't tell why they liked him so much.
Snigger
Snigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:01 pm

Luckykit woke up. She heard two other kits mumbling. She padded over to them. "Guuuuyys... What are you doing at such a time?", she mewed sleepily.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:25 pm

Honeykit was asleep in the Den.

Lillyflower was also asleep in the back of the Den.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Warning System : Twlight vs. Soul WHAT SHALL BE THE OUTCOME (I guess...Open) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:01 pm

OOC: *flicks Lillyflower on the nose*

Bluekit opened his eyes, disturbed by Luckykit's mew. He looked out the nurcery. Dawn, nearly time for the warriors to get up for their patrols. It wasn't that early. He often found himself waking up at this time for reasons he was unsure of. Though, he was always wide away when he did.

He felt... oddly uncomfortable. Surprisingly, he was too warm, too hot. Where'd all the cold go!? And it wasn't his whole body, it was just one side. Bluekit looked over without turning his head, and saw the large body of the kit he knew as Fliopsiekit, laying against him.

How did he-?

Last night he'd gone to sleep by himself in his own nest and now... With an annoyed growl he pushed Flopsiekit away from him. The other kit rolled on his side, not too much farther from him, the only indication of noticing was a simplke twitch of his tail.

Bluekit rolled his eyes as his attention was turned to Twilightkit in the middle of the nursery. He was talking to Soulkit, and Luckykit, who was also with them, seemed to have just come in on her own, looking tired and disconnected from the conversation. Soulkit didn't look comfortable at all. He kept his eyes on Twilightkit.

Twilightkit, that cat just irked him. Why? Hm... that answer he had not yet made quit clear, but he was sure it was because he heard too much about this cats... "greatness" that he seemed to have with the she-kits. He hated hearing about him over and over again. He was very popular, it seemed. His brother seemed to just be in the shadow.

Goodness. He was glad he wasn't related to that cat.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:09 pm

OOC: Really, Lillyflower? That post did nothing! Stating that your kits are sleeping, isn't important to a topic about bickering. Why post if you have nothing at all to say?
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:58 pm

OOC: Yes so don't do that. . .
Snigger
Snigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:44 am

Luckykit looked around. It was already dawn. "My. You're awake so early... Why?", she whispered.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:06 am

"Well, um I don't know why," Soulkit mewed shyly and looked at her paws. She fidgeted slightly from being uncomfortable being near another cat as well.
Snigger
Snigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:16 pm

OCC: Sorry, I got nuthin to say, I think I have lost my touch.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Warning System : Twlight vs. Soul WHAT SHALL BE THE OUTCOME (I guess...Open) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:09 am

(you never had one!)

Wildkit looked up from his nest. His brother, Swallowkit lay beside him. He yawned and sat up, shaking away his tiredness. He padded slowly towards Twilightkit and Soulkit. "Give it a rest Twilightkit." He mewed sleepily but warmly. "She is only a moon old."
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down