Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guess What?! This is the first time I've done this!

+3
Lynx
Goldenstorm
Naruto
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Guess What?! This is the first time I've done this! Empty Guess What?! This is the first time I've done this!

Post by Naruto Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:32 pm

OOC: I hope these people don't mind, but I'm going to do a little powerplaying because I really don't feel like waiting for responses that might now come. And also It's 11:20 PM over here and I'm REALLY tired.

Smoketail padded out onto the leader's place, giving a yowl as signal to gather. "All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here!" He waited for the cats to gather, going over the upcoming ceremony in his head. "As you all know, it has been a bitter few moons. We have been attacked not only once, but twice by DarkClan, and we are struggling from the lack of prey the moors are providing for us. By naming new apprentices and warriors we are showing our strength."

Smoketail summoned Birchpaw forth. "Birchpaw, are you ready to lay down your life to defend this Clan?" he asked, his mew steady. "I am." came the excited answer. "Then by the powers given to me by StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Birchpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Birchfoot. StarClan honors your loyalty and welcomes you as a full warrior of WindClan." He noticed Birchfoot's eyes darken as he mentioned his loyalty, but he ignored it, instead touching his nose to his forehead in the honorary gesture of giving the new warrior his name.

Birchfoot went and took his place in the crowd.

He flicked his long tail. "Scarletkit, Coalkit, Poppykit, Azurekit, Celestialkit, and Cobrakit, it is past time for you to be apprenticed. Come forth." The six kits padded forwards, eyes wide with awe and excitement. "Scarletkit, from this moment on you will be known as Scarletpaw. Badgerclaw, you have not yet had a apprentice. Teach Scarletpaw the ways of WindClan with all your might!" He watched as mentor and apprentice touched noses and moved on to the next set.

"Azurekit, from this moment on you will be known as Azurepaw. Foxtalon, as you are as brave as you are strong, you will mentor this young tom in the ways of fighting and hunting!" He paused as yet again mentor and apprentice touched noses. "Poppykit you will be known as Poppypaw from this day on. Shadedthorn, it is only fair that you receive an apprentice as well as your brother. Teach Poppypaw well. Celestialkit, you will be known as Celestialpaw from this day forth. Vixenstep, though you are young you have shown great strength and speed. You will mentor Celestialpaw. Coalkit, you will be known as Coalpaw. Your mentor will be Liontail. Liontail, though you are young I trust you will be able to cope with such an energetic young apprentice. And finally Cobrakit. From this day forth, until you have proven to StarClan your worth as a warrior, you will be known as Cobrapaw. I am ready to take on another apprentice. I will mentor Cobrapaw."

Smoketail puffed out his chest with pride as the young cats stared up at him and choruses of the new names rang out in the clearing. "I wish you all the best of luck in mentoring these cats." He leaped down to touch noses with his new apprentice before shouting out his Clanmate's new names himself.

Last edited by Naruto on Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : Guess What?! This is the first time I've done this! WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Guess What?! This is the first time I've done this! Empty Re: Guess What?! This is the first time I've done this!

Post by Goldenstorm Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:09 am

Badgerclaw padded, almost a prance, up to Scarletpaw. "What are you going to do now?" he asked, not sure himself what he should do.

Last edited by Goldenstorm on Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Warning System : Guess What?! This is the first time I've done this! WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Guess What?! This is the first time I've done this! Empty Re: Guess What?! This is the first time I've done this!

Post by Lynx Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:19 pm

OOC: Liontail's got none of the new apprentices Im going to die xD
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:23 pm

ooc: lol, I just gots 1 question. What about the Apprentice charrie's that have no mentors?
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:20 pm

OOC: Uh, I play Foxtalon. o.o Am I supposed to mentor myself?
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:07 pm

OOC: Heh... I thonks Naru screw up X3 *Pats Silvereh on the head*
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Guess What?! This is the first time I've done this! WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:21 am

OOC: OMG! *Dies* I majorly screwed up. T^T I'll fix it. And... if you guys would be so kind, PLEASE NAME THE MENTORLESS APRENTICES FOR MEH. Thank yous. *Goes to fix*
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:10 pm

OOC: Liontail would be happy to mentor a mentorless apprentice. *brushes very fluffy tail*
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:11 pm

OOC: Slivereh is currently apprenticeless. *Grooms exedingly fluffeh fur and pats shmart brains*
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Guess What?! This is the first time I've done this! WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:14 pm

OOC: Lol. Uh, Raineh, I RP Dewshine too. XD
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosspaw Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:41 pm

OOC: Poppykit is Fireclan.
Mosspaw
Mosspaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:21 pm

OOC: Theres more than one Poppykit.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:18 pm

OOC: Yes, oddly...
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosspaw Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:44 pm

OOC: And I thought I was being original..
Mosspaw
Mosspaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:03 pm

OOC: We're not supposed to have two Poppykit's, but... I don't know how it happened. I think we're slacking. XD
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:14 am

Celestialkit-paw, was sitting with her eyes closed. It was just better off that way. Most cats were freaked out by them, with their blood red color and all. Her mentor was good enough, but was a bit of a polar opposite to her. Over the moons, after she had been returned from DarkClan, the albino kitty had picked up a rather sullen attitude. She was soft-spoken and preferred hunting to play fighting, or even just sitting around camp observing everyone. That was a specialty of hers. Celestialpaw could take in everything there was to take in, the scents, the sights, the sounds, within a second, and retain it for a later date. Her mind was like a little camera and she no doubt had photographic memory to the extreme. Padding silently over, eyes down, she made her way to Vixenstep. She could only hope that her mentor wouldn’t be squeamish around her. Knowing the she-cat’s personality though, she probably would.

---
Scarletpaw, eyes alit from the excitement of her apprentice ceremony, eagerly stepped forward to meet her new mentor. Ha. Mentor was a funny word when it came to her. Mentors didn’t exist in her world, just new jousting partners that she would eventually learn to beat. Badgerclaw, in some ways, was like her. He was fierce, tough, and loyal to his clan. Okay, the loyal part was iffy. I’ll show them all what I can accomplish! She touched her pink nose to Badgerclaw’s, a small but noticeable smirk on her pretty little face. He looked as if he wouldn’t take control. Good. She would.

“We’re going to go battle training. Come on.”

And with a flick of her scarlet tail, the energetic she-cat was bouncing off towards the training hollow, not a worry in her mind.

---
Shadedthorn silently hoped he wouldn’t get an apprentice. Of course, he knew it wasn’t possible. The list of appropriate mentors was dwindling and with six kits waiting to move up, he would have to teach a little brat. But which one? After a long deliberation, he decided Poppykit would probably be his best bet. The rest were ignorant, incompetent, disrespectful, or just plain boring. Well, he certainly couldn’t give his apprentice reassurance that he wouldn’t be a harsh, remotely boring mentor, but from him, they would certainly learn a thing or two about battle moves. And happily, Shadedthorn’s wish was granted as Poppypaw’s named was called and then his. Begrudgingly, the tom stepped forward, lumbering into the space between him and Poppypaw. He groaned inwardly. He would be stuck with this cat for another 5 moons.

---
Halostep watched with admiration, as all six of her kits, she no longer considered the three adopted ones adopted, became apprentices. Her tail was wrapped tightly around her paws as her eyes gleamed with pride. She was certainly not excited to leave the nice, warm nursery. Little did she know, she wouldn’t be, as more kits were on the way.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:16 pm

Badgerclaw smiled, "This'll be fun." he meowed to himself, sprinting off after her. Since he really wasn't that old, 10 moons really, he was still an apprentice in some way. He flew out of the entrance, some bramble tearing into his fur, leaving traces of the debri in his long, dark pelt. He became a streak of brown, quick as lightning.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:06 pm

OOC: FIXED!

Vixenstep looked down at her new apprentice, pride flowing through her. "Er, hey Celestialpaw!" she mewed, kinda awkwardly.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:58 am

Liontails ears flicked as he heard he got and apprentice. He nearly forgot to greet his new apprentice. But then he stepped forth and touched noses with Coalpaw. Inside of him he was about to explode. He was so happy about being a mentor now that he felt like a kit again. He stepped down the highrock and sat down, waiting for Coalpaw. He noticed his tail being all fluffed up to an enormous bushy something, so he turned and tried to lick it unfluffy again before his new apprentice arrived.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:00 pm

Coalpaw quickly snatched his nose away from Liontail when he touched his. Why did he do that? Surprise, he supposed. His nose felt cold to him, he didn't want to keep it there too long. And he was too excited about being an apprentice, way too excited. He couldn't have focused if he wanted to. Now, what to do? What to do? He didn't even notcie Liontail go off so they could train. He ran off to a seperate direction, over to the other new apprentices. Afterward, he'd go say something to Halostep.

"Celestialpaw!" He mewed excitedly. "Isn't this great?" He didn't really notice the whole... apprentice mentor thing going on, he was just way too happy about this.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:40 pm

Liontail was amused of how his apprentices reacted. But he could understand him. He was exactly the same at his naming ceremony. All nervous and anxious. He padded over to Vixenstap, who had her warrior ceremony at the same time as him. "Well, there we are, mentoring apprentices.", he mewed. "What are we going to do now? I - I think showing the territory would be good, what do you say?", he asked the she-cat.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:21 pm

Vixenstep smiled. "Yeah. I'll let Celestialpaw get used to being an apprentice for a moment, you know, get her new nest and greet her denmates."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:04 am

Liontail padded nervously from one paw to the other. "Yeah, right. Shall we show them the territory together? So they get used to teamwork?", he mewed.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:41 am

Goldenstorm sat in the back of the clearing, Where's Mosspaw? He wanted to start training his apprentice with Badgerclaw, since now they both had apprentices.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:49 pm

"Sure." Vixenstep stood, shaking the rain out of her fur and holding her tail high. "Celestialpaw, we're going with Coalpaw and Liontail to look over the territory."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next