Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hmm...... HELP!!!!!! I guess thats what it would be called.

+2
Raintalon
MoonEcho
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

hmm...... HELP!!!!!! I guess thats what it would be called. Empty hmm...... HELP!!!!!! I guess thats what it would be called.

Post by MoonEcho Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:47 pm

Spark, Who is severly tired and weak was running madly. She was attacked by a bunch of cats, and a rogue the day before. Not to mention she is heavily pregnant with kits. She was gasping for breath with every stride, and was getting slower and slower by the second. She had many cuts and gashes. The worst was a gash from her shoulder halfway down her back.

She wasn't even paying attention. She was just going to keep running. The next thing she knew, she was in a place with many cats around her. Her mind was too fuzzy to think, let alone see clearly. The ground around her began spining from loss of blood. She began hyperventilating trying to breathe. Before she, or anyone else had a chance to really realize what was going on her calapsed.

She lay there for a second, before closing her eyes. Still struggling to breathe, she went into unconscienceness.

ooc: im blonde so i wouldn't really get this if I read this, and wasnt the one to post it, so basicly she ran into your guys' camp
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Warning System : hmm...... HELP!!!!!! I guess thats what it would be called. WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

hmm...... HELP!!!!!! I guess thats what it would be called. Empty Re: hmm...... HELP!!!!!! I guess thats what it would be called.

Post by Raintalon Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:50 pm

Firenose hissed, his fur bristling as he saw the rogue run into the camp. Ready to pounce on the bleeding she cat, he wriggled his haunches but before he could make a move, she collapsed. Decision weighed on his shoulders. Help this piece of crow-food, or finish her?
Raintalon
Raintalon

Warning System : hmm...... HELP!!!!!! I guess thats what it would be called. WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

hmm...... HELP!!!!!! I guess thats what it would be called. Empty Re: hmm...... HELP!!!!!! I guess thats what it would be called.

Post by Wolvine Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:51 pm

OOC: Firenose is in too many places at once. O_o
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : hmm...... HELP!!!!!! I guess thats what it would be called. WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Raintalon Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:53 pm

OOC: Hehe, each topic can be in a different time frame :D
Raintalon
Raintalon

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:58 pm

ooc: is anyone gunna save her? btw she is supposed to live just so you know. idk if you did. im blonde, I wouldn't know stuff like that.....Gosh i talk too much!
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Raintalon Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:02 pm

OOC: Oh, alright.

Firenose shook some moss off his pelt and trotted over to her, poking her hard in the ribs. She'd be a lot more use to Windclan alive than dead. Maybe she'd make a good warrior? He thought, as he grabbed her scruff and dragged her limp body into the shelter of some heather.
Raintalon
Raintalon

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:10 pm

Amazingly Spark was shooken away. "Let... me... GO!" She wailed feebley flingly her paws trying to shake whoever was draggin her. "Don't you think I've been attacked enough?!" she screeched. All because of what happened to her these past few days she had a new fear: Other cats, especially ones she thought was trying to attack her.

All the shouting and flailing she was doing made her dizzy again, and made her vision go blurry. She decided to go limp thinking she would soon be joining her beloved deceased mates, and the kits she was giong to have would be born there too. "I'm sorry," she murmured thinking of how he had died trying to protect her.
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Raintalon Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:14 pm

"Shutup" Firenose hissed. This cat could at least show some gratitude, he was saving her from death. "Someone help this cat!" He called across the clearing, hoping for a cat to help him.
Raintalon
Raintalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:21 pm

OOC: Is thinking about sending Silverfang to fight once more with Firenose. Haha they are compleate opposites
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : hmm...... HELP!!!!!! I guess thats what it would be called. WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Raintalon Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:29 pm

OOC: Do it! :D Firenose and Silverfang can have like, a rivalry.
Raintalon
Raintalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:32 pm

OOC: KK in a min.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Raintalon Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:34 pm

OOC: Mmk.
Raintalon
Raintalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:38 pm

Silverfang walked in and saw Firenose next to a cat he did not know. "Whats this?" He asked scornfully. "You havn't killed her yet."
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Raintalon Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:40 pm

Firenose hissed at Silverfang, "I thought she'd be better use to us alive then dead. Anyway, soft-hearts like you wouldn't let me forget about killing her." He mewed, narrowing his amber eyes in hatred.
Raintalon
Raintalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:42 pm

"Oh really? Would you belive I've killed a cat once? Shocking isn't it." He was ashamed of it really. No self-respecting warrior would ever dream of killing another cat. But then it HAD ben an accident. "Ok so who is this anyway?"
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Raintalon Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:46 pm

"Would you believe ive killed more cats than i can count?" He mewed, glaring at him. Killing wasn't a chore for him, he enjoyed killing any intruders. "I don't know who this flea bag is. She ran into the camp and collapsed, bleeding and pregnant. I should've killed her, but i decided not to." He mewed, flexing his claws causing his muscles to ripple underneath his orange and white pelt.
Raintalon
Raintalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:49 pm

ignoring the annoying tom, Silverfang lent down next to the cat and began to examine her. "Must have been some cats." he stopped and flicked his tail at Firenose. "Cold blood killers just like you."
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Raintalon Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:52 pm

Firenose twitched his whiskers. "You know, it takes a lot of effort not to rip your throat off right now." He hissed. It was true, he would be more than happy to kill this tom.
Raintalon
Raintalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:54 pm

"I don't think anyone else would aprove of that." He sniffed the cat and sneezed. "Shadowclan for sure! Well what are you waitng for? Go get Wolfstar or something!"
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Raintalon Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:57 pm

OOC: Is wolfstar still active? We have two threads relying on him.

"Don't order me around, fox-dung." Firenose hissed, getting in a battle stance. "Or ill make you regret it."
Raintalon
Raintalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:58 pm

OOC: Three acctually. Theres something about a kitteh called Braveclaw too.

"Oh give it a rest!" He snarled.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Raintalon Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:01 pm

Firenose poked hard on the limp she cat with his fore-paw. "Wake up, fox-dung" He hissed, lashing his tail.
Raintalon
Raintalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:07 pm

Lashing his tail, Silverfang resisted the temtation to scream a load of insults then lunge at Firenose. He felt that helping this cat was more important. "Go on, go get the medicine cat or somehting PLEASE"
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Raintalon Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:11 pm

OOC: Whos the medicine cat here? xD

Firenose shook his head. "I want to know what this cat is doing here, if i get the medicine cat then she'll just take her away."
Raintalon
Raintalon

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:53 pm

Spark stared off in the distance. She had heard every word they had said but couldn't make sense of it. She was more focused on what she was seeing. It was her deceased mate running carefree catching prey for her while she was basking in a patch of sunlight. The only thing that haunted her is that this is what was happening before the rogue attacked.

Before she could change her dream, it turned to a nightmare. The rogue was back trying to attack her, but her mate got in the way protecting her.She screamed in terror as the cat lashed at her mates throaght. She began flailing her limbs thinking the dream was real, and the that the rogue was now coming after her.

She forced herself into reality. Feebly she began to speak, "Wh- who.... are.... you? DON'T HURT ME!" She wailed and coward at the sight of the two cats around her. "Why can't you just finish me off like you did my mate?" she growled her fear slipping through. She thought that the orange cat in front of her was the rogue that killed her mate, and leaving her to suffer alive instead of killing her.
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next