Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hmm...... HELP!!!!!! I guess thats what it would be called.

+2
Raintalon
MoonEcho
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

hmm...... HELP!!!!!! I guess thats what it would be called. - Page 3 Empty Re: hmm...... HELP!!!!!! I guess thats what it would be called.

Post by Raintalon Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:25 pm

"Wolfstars out on a patrol, mouse brain." He hissed, narrowing his eyes at Silverfang. Then, turning to Mintpaw he mewed, "When you see a intruder on our territory, what should you do?"
Raintalon
Raintalon

Warning System : hmm...... HELP!!!!!! I guess thats what it would be called. - Page 3 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

hmm...... HELP!!!!!! I guess thats what it would be called. - Page 3 Empty Re: hmm...... HELP!!!!!! I guess thats what it would be called.

Post by Wolvine Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:28 pm

"Stop and think before you attack. This is urgent. Go get the medicine cat. Someone, anyone." He spat at Firenose. He was sick of this cat's atitude.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : hmm...... HELP!!!!!! I guess thats what it would be called. - Page 3 WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Raintalon Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:55 pm

OOC: God, i wish we had a deputy. Our medicine cat, our leader and our deputy are all inactive.
Raintalon
Raintalon

Warning System : hmm...... HELP!!!!!! I guess thats what it would be called. - Page 3 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:58 pm

OOC: Well, soon we will have one. Spottedheart is gone.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : hmm...... HELP!!!!!! I guess thats what it would be called. - Page 3 WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:14 pm

Mintpaw sighed at their constant fighting. She silently complained, when the warriors act like this no one can have any respect for them. She replied, "I'm just going to try and find someone who can help her." She padded off trying to block the annoying sound of their bickering.

OOC: XD Quick laugh. Those two should never have any high postions in the Clan. . .cause they would tear it apart by the seams. . .
Snigger
Snigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:24 pm

OOC: I noes Firey would. Silvery is going to be attacked by him once Otterkit, reedkit and the other kit are born xD Silvery has never once phisically hurt Firey though........
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:37 pm

OOC: Actually I blame it all on their fighting. . .also does Silvery have an apprentice because I have a great idea. . .
Snigger
Snigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:38 pm

OOC: Noes. None of his kwits will be his. Ottery will be Firey's. he will train and make him to kill Silvery then he goes noes and Firery tries to kill silvery xD
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:46 pm

Windstorm snorted. "You two are acting like kits!"she spat,leaping to her paws,her fur bristling. "If you had even a mouse-whisker of sense-" She was cut off by a long bout of coughing.
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:48 pm

OOC: XD Wow you have all that planned out! Also the great idea involves Silvery having an apprentice that is the complete oppisite of Minty. . . XD Minty freshness!
Snigger
Snigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:57 pm

OOC: xD We plan togeather. Firey is going to be WiC's Tigerstar practically, and Mercurykit will look up to him. Twisted kit, (RPed by yours trully) will stops him.

"Sorry, Windstorm." He said, lowering his head. He decided to ignore Firenose for a while.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:01 pm

Windstorm stopped coughing,but stood there panting instead. "Thank...you...."she rasped,her eyes shining dully. "I'm going to go inside now. The kits are coming any day,and I don't want to be standing in the rain when they're born!" There was a teasing note in her voice as she stumbled into the nursery,sharp pains in her belly. Wincing,she settled down into her warm nest and licked her plump belly. Soon little kits,she thought,rasping her tongue over her shoulder.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:04 pm

"Alright. I will bring you some fresh kill once we deside what to do with this cat." Silverfang respected the elderly queen.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Raintalon Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:54 pm

OOC: Hehe

Firenose narrowed his eyes as the old queen padded into the nursery, "Finally" He hissed impatiently, "That cranky old flea-bag is gone."
Raintalon
Raintalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:56 pm

"I can still hear you!"Windstorm caterwauled from the nursery,her yellow eyes gleaming from inside.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Raintalon Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:58 pm

Firenose winced, laying his ears back. "Old flea-bag can still hear, i guess." He muttered, narrowing his amber eyes.
Raintalon
Raintalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:00 pm

Mintpaw walked back into the camp carrying a rabbit in her jaws. She dropped it on the fresh kill pile before trotting up to Firenose. She meowed sternly, "Don't go getting any ideas." Sometimes I act like the mentor instead of the apprentice. She lightly shook her head and sat down.
Snigger
Snigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Raintalon Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:07 pm

Firenose turned to her, she was the only cat he wouldn't snap at. He knew her fight moves well enough to know she would be a good warrior, and she wasn't always throwing questions at him like Silverfang. "I wont" He mewed curtly.
Raintalon
Raintalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:17 pm

Mintpaw replied, "Good because you, Silverfang, and Windstorm have been fighting too long already." She flicked her paw with the tip of her front right paw for no reason.

OOC: When Firey tries to kill Silvery I want it to be Minty that stops Firey. . .it would be dramatic that way
Snigger
Snigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Raintalon Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:19 pm

OOC: Alright, if its ok with Wolvine
Raintalon
Raintalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:24 pm

OOC: KK but Ottery will be there. U will be a warrior by then Minty, if not the plot wont work xD
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:53 pm

OOC: I planned on Minty being a warrior and there is this awesome move and yeah. . .also make sure it's muddy where we're at so it will work
Snigger
Snigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Raintalon Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:11 pm

OOC: Ok
Raintalon
Raintalon

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:36 pm

ooc: Woah!! Too much has happened since i've been gone! ive been waay to busy to get on lately so lets just say meh carry is a sleep rite nao.
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3