Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hmm...... HELP!!!!!! I guess thats what it would be called.

+2
Raintalon
MoonEcho
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

hmm...... HELP!!!!!! I guess thats what it would be called. - Page 2 Empty Re: hmm...... HELP!!!!!! I guess thats what it would be called.

Post by Raintalon Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:11 pm

Firenose narrowed his eyes at the injured she-cat. "We're not going to hurt you." He mewed flatly, burning his amber gaze into her. "But tell us what happened."
Raintalon
Raintalon

Warning System : hmm...... HELP!!!!!! I guess thats what it would be called. - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

hmm...... HELP!!!!!! I guess thats what it would be called. - Page 2 Empty Re: hmm...... HELP!!!!!! I guess thats what it would be called.

Post by MoonEcho Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:23 pm

"I... I don't weant to relive it!" she wailed covering eyes with her paws. "Please, can you.... can you just leave me too rest? I just want to think things through. I-" she broke of with a screech. she rolled over and saw a thorn deeply embedded in the gash on her shoulder. "Get! It! Out!" she must have got it when she ran into the camp, rolling over on it must have pushed it deep into her shoulder.
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Warning System : hmm...... HELP!!!!!! I guess thats what it would be called. - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Raintalon Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:28 pm

Firenose narrowed his eyes, she wouldn't be much use if he pried her for information right now. Finding the thorn, he grasped it in his jaws. Without warning, he tore it out, blood gushing from where it was. Licking it 2 or 3 times, he looked at her, "We'll talk tomorrow morning." He hissed.
Raintalon
Raintalon

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:31 pm

Spark growled baring her teeth when her ripped out the thorn. "Do you know where I can fin someone to take care of my wounds?" she asked, pain in her voice from when he ripped out the thorn.
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Raintalon Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:39 pm

"A medicine cat" he mewed, clearly not showing any interest in her pain. "But she's not here right now. Or our leader. Or our deputy. (hehe) But softhearted Silverfang would be happy to lick your ears and clean out your moss, wouldn't you?" He hissed, glaring with hatred at the warrior.
Raintalon
Raintalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:48 am

ooc- *sigh* Yet another save by the great Russetpaw ... and if you guys don't listen Duskshadow will come and eat you with Oscar. >:3

Russetpaw heard the snarls, as did probably half the camp. He hurried over, staring down at a pregnant queen, injured, scratched up, and seemingly being fought over by two toms. "Already a popular lady, eh boys?" The apprentice grabbed the she-cat by the scruff, ignoring the weight. "Help me get her to the medicine cat den Silverfang." Russetpaw began dragging her slowly towards the side of the camp, near the den.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Raintalon Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:03 pm

Firenose narrowed his eyes. "I'm not fighting over this piece of mouse-dung!" He hissed, laying his ears flat on his head.
Raintalon
Raintalon

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:43 pm

Spark startled to struggle again, but went to limp. She was too tired and weak, and wasn't in the mood for fighting anymore. "Th- Thanks," she struggled to mutter as the cat dragged her. "I have a name you know!" she somewhat called out to the cat who was being such a jerk to the others.
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Raintalon Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:47 pm

Firenose glared at her, his amber eyes burning into her fur. "Do i care?" He hissed rudely, following the cat to the medicine cat den.
Raintalon
Raintalon

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:11 pm

"You should!" she barked. "you'll nbever find a mate if you act like that! Don't you even want to be happy? Trust me, nothing makes," she cut off wincing at being dragged, "Nothing makes a cat happier than having a mate," She finished.
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Raintalon Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:19 pm

"If i don't have a mate, then ill be a better warrior. Mates just hold cats back from power." He hissed, looking into the stars. He knew it wasn't entirely true, but he didn't wanna seem weak in front of this piece of fur.
Raintalon
Raintalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:23 pm

"Not true,Firenose."hissed an elderly voice as Windstorm padded out of the nursery,her belly swollen with her kits. Her copper eyes gleamed with anger. "Having Brokensong around made me the best cat I could be. And you should really show more respect to queens."
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raintalon Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:26 pm

Firenose narrowed his eyes at the old cat. "I may show respect for you because you ARE a queen. This fox-heart," He mewed, flicking his tail towards the wounded pregnant rogue, "Is no queen. She's a pregnant rogue. Ill show her respect if she ever is a REAL queen." He hissed.
Raintalon
Raintalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:29 pm

"She is still bearing kits. And you can't do that,can you,eh,Firenose?"Windstorm growled,flicking her tail. "All she-cats-especially pregnant ones-should be respected more than the oldest elder. They provide the kits that make the Clan strong."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Raintalon Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:31 pm

"Not if they leave." He snarled, glaring ferociously with his hard amber gaze into the eyes of the elderly she-cat.
Raintalon
Raintalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:34 pm

Windstorm glared back,her hackles raising. Her coppery eyes had a fierce,protective look to them,and she growled,"If you hurt this young cat,I'll claw your ears off!"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Raintalon Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:37 pm

Firenose got into a attacking stance, than shook his head and let his hackles lay smooth. It would be against the warrior code to attack this cat, and he couldn't afford going against it. Letting out a hiss, he kept on glaring.
Raintalon
Raintalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:39 pm

Silverfang watched the queen fight with Firenose. Wow he tought. Finally someone who can back me up.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : hmm...... HELP!!!!!! I guess thats what it would be called. - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Raintalon Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:40 pm

OOC: Oh shutup! :D
Raintalon
Raintalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:46 pm

Windstorm's unblinking eyes looked like an owl's,framed by her white face and graying muzzle.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:42 pm

Flicking his tail dissmisevly, he looked up at Windstorm, waiting. He hoped she knew what to do.

SHORT
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : hmm...... HELP!!!!!! I guess thats what it would be called. - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:12 pm

OOC: XD Here comes Mintpaw, the self proclaimed peacemaker between Firenose and Silverfang! She is what you get when you cross the two toms. . .well most of the time

Mintpaw stuck her head out of the apprentices den growling at the all too reconizible sound of Firenose and Silverfang having another skirmish. She padded of to them growling, "Can you two shut up and cooperate for once? You're giving all of WindClan a headache!" Her tail swishing angerly from side to side. She knew it was almost impossible for them to do that but a cat could hope, right?
Snigger
Snigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:14 pm

"Come on. You tell Wolfstar;I'll make her a nest in the nursery."Windstorm croaked,breaking off in a sudden coughing fit. Braveclaw,one of the elders,paused in his walk across the clearing to glance at her,worry in his eyes. "You alright,Windstrom?"he asked cautiously. "Fine,"Windstorm growled,coughing again. "The rain's just hard on my old lungs." Turning to Mintpaw,she growled,"Respect warriors! Has you're mentor taught you nothing?" She broke off again,coughing.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Raintalon Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:07 pm

"Yeah, he has. And that would be me." He hissed, lashing his tail back and forth, glaring at the old she cat. Then, turing to Mintpaw he hissed silently, "But shes right, you should respect your warriors."
Raintalon
Raintalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:14 pm

Silverfang looked at Mintpaw for a moment. "Hey can you go get Wolfstar? It would help me keep track on how weel this cat is doing."
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next